Updates are occasional patches and add-ons or removal of information and/or features of a game.
The following updates are for WARFRAME Version 18:
|Update 18.0: Update 18.0 - Hotfix 18.0.1 - Hotfix 18.0.2 - Hotfix 18.0.3 - Hotfix 18.0.4 - Hotfix 126.96.36.199 - Hotfix 18.0.5 - Hotfix 18.0.6 - Hotfix 188.8.131.52 - Hotfix 18.0.7 - Hotfix 18.0.8|
|Update 18.1: Update 18.1 - Hotfix 18.1.1 - Hotfix 18.1.2 - Hotfix 18.1.3 - Hotfix 184.108.40.206 - Hotfix 18.1.4|
|Update 18.2: Update 18.2 - Hotfix 18.2.1 - Hotfix 18.2.2 - Hotfix 18.2.3 - Hotfix 18.2.4|
|Update 18.3: Update 18.3 - Hotfix 18.3.1 - Hotfix 220.127.116.11|
|Update 18.4: Update 18.4 - Hotfix 18.4.1 - Hotfix 18.4.2 - Hotfix 18.4.3 - Hotfix 18.4.4 - Hotfix 18.104.22.168 - Hotfix 18.4.5 - Hotfix 18.4.6 - Hotfix 18.4.7 - Hotfix 18.4.8 - Hotfix 18.4.9 - Hotfix 18.4.10 - Hotfix 18.4.11 - Hotfix 18.4.12|
|更新歷史 Collapse AllExpand All|
|封閉測試||公開測試更新： 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23|
February 16th, 2016 官方論壇公告 - Prime Access
- Saryn Prime Access:
Lure enemies to their death with the venomous beauty contained in this Prime Access!
Use the latest Prime Warframe today when you purchase Saryn Prime Access - including Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime, Spira Prime, and exclusive cosmetics only available through Prime Access!
- SARYN PRIME - A golden blossom conceals deadly nectar.
- NIKANA PRIME - An ancient blade predating the fall of the Orokin Empire. Forged using techniques lost over the centuries, the edge remains sharper than that of any modern Nikana.
- SPIRA PRIME - These rare, braided throwing daggers were a favorite tool of high ranking Orokin assassins.
- CYCUTA PRIME SYANDANA - An ancient Syandana worn during Tenno purification meditation.
- CYCUTA PRIME SIGIL - This ancient glyph was the focus of an ancient Tenno meditation ritual.
Click here to learn more about Prime Access now!改動：
- Infested Sorties will no longer generate Hijack Sortie Missions because their tiny baby claws are too small to reach the core.
- Convergence will always spawn moving towards an objective to help reduce unnecessary backtracking.
- Gravity has been disabled for Convergence pickups, keeping their appearance predictable..
- Steel Meridian's General Sacrifice has been changed from Rhino Prime Helmet to Trinity Prime Helmet.
- The Rift and its interaction with hacking terminals has now been consistently applied to be not-hackable. You may have noticed the inconsistency in Rifted targets ability to interact with hacking panels. While his Rift-based skillset does offer some unique opportunities for players one major issue discussed within the community has been determining what are the 'rules' Limbo's Riftwalking follows. Keeping this in mind players can expect future updates to contain adjustments to Limbo, enemies, and interactable elements of the environment, to help make playing Limbo a more consistent experience. We will continue to monitor Limbo's unique interactive mechanic and its effect on gameplay, and will let you know should any other changes be necessary. Stay tuned for a Dev Workshop!
- Fixed the second stage of the Law of Retribution failing if the Squad has less than four players. The Law of Retribution will no longer allow players to continue with less than the required Squad size.
- Fixed an error that caused Clients to not earn standing in Conclave depending on how they entered a session.
- Fixed an error causing Convergence to potentially spawn off the map.
- Fixed Sentinels teleporting around when players get close to an out-of-bounds area of the map.
- Fixed the Defense objective in Sortie Defense Missions being teleported to a side room on the Grineer Asteroid tileset, preventing the Mission from being completed as per: this post
- Fixed extraction rooms in Missions not having proper lighting FX.
February 12th, 2016 官方論壇公告
- Changes have been made to Exterminate mini-map enemy markers to always show the enemy furthest from the objective to prevent excessive backtracking.
- Increased the Divine Will Razorback's trigger volume in the boss arena to activate when all players enter the room instead of just within the four pillars.
- A message will now be shown to indicate when a G3/Zanuka/Stalker 'bait/mark' can not be used in a mission.
- Changed the description and names of Baro's 'Mark' items to better indicate their purpose and usability. They are now called Beacons.
- Slightly tweaked the 'Ship Lockdown' logic in Divine Will to only lockdown doors that are between the player that activated the lockdown and the boss arena rather than the whole ship.
- Fixed players not seeing their daily Focus caps reset right away in-game.
- Fixed issues with players escaping the level in the Jordas Verdict trial.
- Fixed an issue where the Shadow Stalker was not being spawned for eligible players who were using Stalker Bait.
- Fixed an issue with Bursas being stuck on their platforms in the Divine Will Tactical Alert.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when returning to your Landing Craft.
February 11th, 2016 官方論壇公告 - Tactial Alert: Divine Will
- Tactical Alert: Divine Will
Corpus Bursa MOAs make a return to the battlefield! A new Corpus creation threatens to upset the balance of the System. Uncover the Corpus' latest threat to peace in the Solar System in Tactical Alert: Divine Will.
Hunt down this new mechanical threat, Tenno!
- New Enemy - Bursa MOA
- ISOLATOR BURSA - Separates and isolates its prey.
- DROVER BURSA - Corrals its prey for rapid destruction.
- DENIAL BURSA - Blocks choke points to protect objectives.
- Conclave Changes:
- Removed the headshot multiplier from the Penta series, Castanas series, Kulstar, Talons and Angstrum in Conclave.
- Removed the Hard versions of the following Conclave Daily Challenges: Capture the Cephalon, Combo Kills, Headshot Kills, Multi-weapon Kills, Payback Kills.
- New Conclave Mod: Air Thrusters - +100% Slide Boost while airborne, -0.2 Mobility
- Increased the shields of most Warframes in Conclave.
- Increased the Angstrum's initial projectile speed in Conclave.
- Reduced the Angstrum's ammo pool in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Daikyu in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of all Sniper Rifles apart from Vectis which increased, in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Lex series in Conclave.
- Increased the headshot multiplier of the Lex series in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Latron series in Conclave.
- Reduced heavy melee weapon slam attack damage in Conclave.
- Reduced one handed sword mid-air damage in Conclave.
- The Penta series, Castanas series, Kulstar, Talons and Angstrum's explosive damage no longer ignores cover in Conclave.
- The Double Tap Mod can no longer be equipped with the Hydraulic Gauge Mod in Conclave.
- Focus Changes: v 1.1
The following changes are the first in a series of updates designed to make the Focus System more interactive and rewarding for players. Because these changes will be frequent and gameplay-altering we will be applying a label to any major update made to the Focus System. Please keep in mind that the nature of these changes is to provide overall improvement to the Focus System, and that we will monitor and make additional changes as necessary.
- Introducing: 'Convergence'! Read on to find how out these Focus-boosting drops work.
- Convergence can now appear in Missions with players that have a Focus Lens equipped:
- Convergence are unique pickups that last for a short amount of time, and will spawn at a random point in the tileset a short distance away from a player. A unique icon will direct players to the location of a Focus marker on spawn.
- Convergence will activate once picked up, and will only affect the player that activated the Booster.
- Convergence will reward the player a 6x Focus multiplier for 45 seconds. This time limit will appear as a countdown buff on the player.
- A 5 seconds remaining notice will play before the Affinity multiplier ends.
- Convergence will only last for a limited amount of time, and will eventually disappear if not picked up.
- Convergence will automatically drop if one has not appeared after 3-5 minutes.
- The daily Focus cap has been increased from 75k to 100k.
- Removed all Focus related cooldowns and timers in the Simulacrum so players don't have to wait to test and experiment with Focus powers.
- Hacking terminals in Sortie Spy Missions will no longer trigger alarms when failed, giving only the damaging shock to the player.
- Sorties will give 25 R5 Fusion Cores upon completion in addition to a prize from the Sortie Season from now until February 16th when Divine Will ends. Praise the Void!
- Ash now has new audio FX on Bladestorm's finishing attacks.
- Fixed an error causing Vauban's Bastille to continue indefinitely if the ability was active before Vauban revived.
- Fixed the Stug occasionally firing in the wrong direction, too far off to the side.
- Fixed Focus Ability cooldowns being reset on Host Migration.
- Fixed some instances where using a zipline would take a greater priority over using other context actions such as reviving a player.
- Fixed an error in Nezha's Warding Halo description that caused the 'bonus shield' amount to not display, even though it was still being applied.
- Fixed an issue that would cause login rewards to be lost by players whose game closed immediately after logging in.
- Fixed several Mods showing duration to multiple decimal places.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen not properly displaying the correct Focus Daily limit.
- Fixed daily Focus limit tracking being lost after a Host Migration.
- Fixed Ivara's Artemis Bow not properly getting buffs from Rifle Mods.
- Fixed the Lanka's combo meter not properly updating when an enemy is slain.
- Fixed Nunchaku weapons not hitting the enemy until the second attack.
- Fixed an error that would cause the Options menu to ask players to confirm changes, even when no changes have been made.
- Fixed a 'Node Locked' message appearing when clicking on a completed Sortie Mission.
- Fixed Infested enemies still being able to use their passive auras in Limbo's Rift.
- Fixed equipping a Specter causing a large hitch when 'double-clicked' into the gear wheel.
- Fixed Clients not seeing other Clients Glaive weapon when thrown.
- Fixed an extended delay that occurs with the Ogris when attempting to fire the weapon after cancelling a charged shot.
- Fixed the Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Key displaying an incorrect description in the Foundry.
- Fixed some of the Staticor's visual FX firing from the player's feet.
- Fixed the Porta Chest Plate's Arsenal description not displaying the proper information.
- Fixed an additional revive marker appearing after an ally has been revived while irradiation.
February 8th, 2016 官方論壇公告
- When Limbo casts Rift Walk, it now takes your equipped Companion (Kubrow or Sentinel) in with you automatically.
- We now turn Trilinear Filtering on by default for a number of PBR floor textures to improve visuals on min-spec machines.
- The game now explains that you need to unlock Planet/Node first when clicking on a Sortie missions whose underlying node hasn't been unlocked yet.
- Increased the base kill-affinity for the following units:
- Arid Heavy Gunner Eximus
- Bailiff Eximus
- Corpus Tech Eximus
- Corrupted Bombard Eximus
- Corrupted Heavy Gunner Eximus
- Frontier Heavy Gunner Eximus
- Grineer Manic
- Grineer Warden
- Grineer Warden Eximus
- Juggernaut Behemoth
- Sensor Regulator Eximus
- Corpus Warden
- Corpus Warden Eximus
- Drekar Manic Bombard
- Manic Bombard Eximus
- The above changes also reduced the required number of scans for Sensor Regulator Eximus from 20 to 3.
- Removed 3 redundant drone types from the codex (there were manual entries for Infestation*Attack Mutalist, Mutalist Lightning Carrier, and Mutalist Toxic Carrier that were no longer needed).
- Conclave Changes:
- Reduced the damage of the Rubico in Conclave.
- Rescued stranded Corpus units that had been left at Ker and Albedo nodes (Corpus enemies on Grineer nodes).
- Fixed Clients being unable to see Staticor charges if they are knocked down mid-charge.
- Fixed an issue where players would become stuck after a combination of wall-clinging, jumping, and meleeing.
- Fixed an issue where Arcane enhancement descriptions were using improper text.
- Fixed Emblems being stuck in the new Porta armor as per: this post
- Fixed Phobos Excavation mission using Frontier Grineer instead of Arid.
- Fixed Staticor shots missing sound.
- Fixed broken Eximus variations for Corrupted Butcher, Heavy Gunner and Drakar Heavy Gunner preventing them from ever spawning.
February 5th, 2016 官方論壇公告
- Reduced AoE range of Staticor charged shots in Conclave.
- Visual tweaks to Staticor.
- Updated Duality's clone death animation to be less morbid - will now float away.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain that allowed players to go out of bounds on the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Fatal Attraction issue that could allow mesmerized enemies to fire at you.
Fixed Prime Spoilers from being shown to eager eyes.(still spoiling, apparently)
- Fixed Duality Augment Mod scaling improperly .
- Fixed visual bug with Staticor while holding a Datamass or Energy Cell.
- Fix for crash caused by Chesa pickups.
- Fixed dual secondary animations getting slowed after using AoE abilities.
- Fixed Staticor's "glow" offset being inconsistent.
February 4th, 2016 官方論壇公告 - Tenno Reinforcements
- Tenno Reinforcements:
STATICOR - Send a massive charge of potential energy hurling toward unfortunate targets.
- New Augments:
- Atlas Augment - Petrify - Ore Gaze: Petrified enemies are scanned into the codex and have a chance to drop additional loot when killed.
- Atlas Augment - Tectonics - Tectonic Fracture: Create up to 3 walls. Walls can no longer be turned into boulders.
- Atlas Augment - Rumblers - Titanic Rumbler: Create a single rumbler with increased stats that taunts nearby enemies into attacking it.
- Equinox Augment - Metamorphosis - Duality: Equinox's other half breaks free, dealing a percentage of weapon damage.
- Equinox Augment - Rest & Rage - Calm & Frenzy: Killing an affected enemy causes the effect to spread to enemies within 5 meters for a percent of the remaining duration.
- Equinox Augment - Pacify & Provoke - Peaceful Provocation: Pacify converts damage done to allies into an enemy slowing aura. Provoke converts damage done to enemies into extra Power Strength.
- New Cosmetics:
- Porta Armor Bundle - Energize your Warframe with the full set of Porta decorative armor.
- Porta Shoulder Plate - Decorative shoulder plates for your Warframe.
- Porta Chest Plate - A decorative breastplate for your Warframe.
- Porta Leg Plate - Decorative leg plates for your Warframe.
- A Corpus Color Picker has been added to the Market! We're sorry for the delay, Crewman.
- Conclave Changes:
- Lowered the damage of Equinox's Maim Ability in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the MK1-Strun in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Boar series in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of one handed Swords and their Stances in Conclave.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Excalibur's passive in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage but increased the duration of Mirage's Prism in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Mirage's clones in Conclave.
- The Impenetrable Offense Conclave Mod has had its damage block reduced from 50% to 40%.
- Increased Rifle and Pistol ammo obtained from ammo pickups in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of the Boar series in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of the Prisma Grakata in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of the Prisma Gorgon in Conclave.
- Many improvements have been made to melee parry animations to help make visual effects smoother.
- The Daikyu can now begin to charge another shot immediately after releasing the first, like all other bows.
- Directional damage indicators have been removed for Abilities, weapons or effects that do self-inflicted damage (Focus abilities, Nekros' Despoil, etc).
- The Air Support Gear item will now display a specific description based on what Landing Craft the player has equipped.
- A notification message will now display when attempting to enter a Mission in a locked region of the Star Chart.
- Made some adjustments to the Vulkar Wraith's audio FX.
- Chesa Kubrow now instantly pick up dropped non-Mod items instead of bringing them back to the player. Mods will be carried back to the player as normal.
- Slightly adjusted the location of Despair when holstered.
- Improved frame rate consistency on certain systems.
- Fixed objective markers not functioning properly in the Orokin Derelict tileset's 'fountain room'.
- Fixed some enemies not being able to properly jump across gaps in the Orokin Derelict tileset.
- Fixed an error that would cause Feral Kubrows to not properly spawn from Kubrow Dens after a player has joined mid-mission.
- Fixed an error that would cause melee swing animations to rapidly repeat after switching to a melee weapon while air-slashing.
- Fixed an issue preventing an automatic switch back to the originally equipped weapon when having a Power Cell consumed by an Extractor as per: this post
- Fixed auto-parry Mods causing the Warframe to parry while holding the Operator during the final stage of the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed Drahk Masters not properly being able to disarm players.
- Fixed Excalibur's Radial Blind animation improperly looping if interrupted by a knockdown, execution, Slash Dash, or Radial Javelin as per: this post
- Fixed enemies under the influence of Nyx's Mind Control taking less damage at the end then they would take outside of it, as per: this post
- Fixed the MK1-Kunai alerting enemies instead of being Silent.
- Fixed the Stug displaying the incorrect trigger type in the Arsenal as per: this post
- Fixed a bug where the Power Drift Mod was not working as intended as per: this post
- Fixed Banshee's Sound Quake audio FX still playing after a Host Migration occurs.
- Fixed Limbo being able to attack enemies with the Simulor while within the Rift.
- Fixed an area where players can go out of bounds on the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed enemies killed via freezing entering a T-pose on death.
- Fixed Saryn's Orphid Skin not properly displaying in the Conclave lobby diorama.
- Fixed an error in Wyrmius' loading screen causing an oversized Liset to appear instead of a Wyrm.
- Fixed the Commanding Words Focus Ability not properly displaying an aura around the Operator when active.
- Fixed Interception ring visual FX showing as below the ground or underneath terrain on the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed players being unable to use their thrown melee weapons from ziplines.
- Fixed desert skates not properly shooting at enemy NPCs or players.
- Fixed objective markers not properly pointing down the vertical shaft at the start of some Missions on the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed an improper trigger finger animation appearing on players with the Sonicor equipped, but not in use.
- Fixed electrified water during the second phase of the Lephantis fight damaging Limbo while in The Rift.
- Fixed a potential issue causing pickups to become stuck to the Carrier Sentinel as a Host.
- Fixed Loki's Decoy doing being able to do excessive damage when disarmed in a Clan Dojo, when two Loki's are dueling.
- Fixed players being able to play Missions that were previously locked by selecting the Mission 'underneath' the Sortie option on the Star Chart.
- Fixed an issue causing crouch, slide and other hip fire animation poses to quickly switch sides when firing.
- Fixed an issue with some projectile FX not functioning properly on NPC death.
- Fixed the Aseron Sekhara Nightmare Badge not properly flipping directions on either shoulder.
- Fixed Radial Javelin not functioning against enemies that have been impaled on Nezha's Divine Spear.
- Fixed Ivara's Dashwire Arrow allowing players to escape underwater with Archwing, getting stuck outside of water on the Grineer Underwater Sealab Tileset.
- Fixed the Sniper rifle combo multiplier not working properly on the Lanka.
- Fixed Quanta cubes being explodable twice for Hosts.
- Fixed the Buzlok's projectiles not properly homing in to hit enemies.
- Fixed the Infested Quanta's audio FX not playing properly.
- Fixed the 50 R5 Fusion Core Sortie Reward displaying as having given 25 in the EoM screen, even though it has actually provided 50.
- Fixed the Glaive Prime not properly displaying the Day of the Dead skin.
- Fixed Loki's Knave Skin not having the proper offset for thrown weapons.
- Fixed issues with Saryn's Model clipping with a variety of attachments.
- Fixed the Spira's holsters not having the proper positioning on some Warframes.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain that allowed players to exit the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
February 1st, 2016 官方論壇公告
- Operation: Shadow Debt Changes / Fixes:
- Fixed Alad V's Defense Objective marker not properly sticking to him.
- Fixed the global community message from Alad V not properly showing the correct date for accounts that had not already received the message.
- Fixed Defense Missions not spawning enemies after a Host Migration after the Stalker has appeared.
- Fixed the Misery Acolyte missing Mods from their drop table.
- Players now have 5 seconds to collect loot from Misery before the Mission ends.
- Conclave Changes:
- Scythe, Machete, Fist and Tonfa melee weapons and Stances have had their damage increased in Conclave.
- Knock down on quick melee slams have been enabled for Fist weapons only in Conclave (2m radius).
- Sonicor AoE radius increased in Conclave.
- Simulor series AoE radius and damage increased in Conclave.
- Mk1-Braton damage has been increased in Conclave.
- Braton Prime damage has been decreased in Conclave.
- Soma series damage has been decreased in Conclave.
- Sybaris damage has been increased in Conclave.
- Strun series damage has been increased in Conclave.
- Added a 'Stalker' category to Codex enemies.
- Reduced the amount of Stalker VO taunts that could play during a Mission down to 3.
- Fixed incorrect names on Acolyte Noggles.
- Fixed an issue with non-repeatable Sortie rewards not displaying a check if received. This was a visual bug only.
- Fixed an issue preventing enemies from getting up properly after being put into a ragdoll state.
- Fixed Mods staying expanded when highlighted on the End of Mission screen, instead of collapsing when no longer focused.
- Fixed the Arsenal not properly displaying players as having one Loadout slot.
- Fixed Sortie rewards not properly displaying the current season for Clients.
- Fixed an error preventing multiple visual triggers on proc-based Mods/Arcanes.
- Fixed Limbo's Rift visual FX that display on a target improperly displaying on a stealthed Loki.
- Fixed an issue with High Noon's combos not properly completing.
- Fixed an error with the Redeemer that will prevent melee attacks after unequipping then re-equipping the weapon in combat. A heads up that more Redeemer fixes are being hammered out and likely deployed this week.
January 29th, 2016 官方論壇公告
- Limited Time Addition: Acolyte Noggles!
- Get 'em before they are gone!
- Sortie Changes:
- Season 4 is here - but why the long wait, you ask? Read on to find out!
- We've categorized Sortie Rewards in two: repeatable and non-repeatable. The world state window now displays these two categories.
- Non-repeatable Sortie Rewards have a check box in-front of them. Once you receive that reward, the box is checked off, ensuring you won't receive it again in the currently active Season.
- When a non-repeatable reward is removed from the list, it's reward spot is substituted by a 25 x Rare 5 or 50 x Rare 5 Core bundle.
- Repeatable rewards can be received multiple times, as the name implies.
- Please note that repeatable and non-repeatable assignments could change depending on feedback and more. For example, while many players are frustrated with getting repeat Lenses, some recipes rely on duplicate Lenses to craft. We will be watching and reading over the next while to assess.
- Strun Wraith Changes:
- Increased Ammo Magazine Capacity from 8 to 10.
- Increased Slash Damage from 50 to 60.
- Increased Puncture Damage from 37.5 to 45.
- Increased Impact Damage from 162.6 to 195.
- As a result of adding 2 more shots per Magazine, reload time for a full reload has slightly increased.
- Added knockback and impulse to landed shots on enemies.
- Fixed an issue with Karak reload animations playing the wrong sound.
- Fixed an issue with Cinematic sounds playing even after a cinematic is skipped.
- Fixed an issue with game hitches that would occur when Acolytes spawn.
January 28th, 2016 官方論壇公告
- Fixed an issue where Acolyte Drops were viewable before a mission completed.
- Potential fix for Cephalon Suda Assassin Squads having particular spawns eating up drops that would have given a Specter Blueprint as per this thread. These spawns have been replaced with the non-loot eating variety.
- Fixed issues with Clients killing Acolytes before they spawn.
January 28th, 2016 官方論壇公告
- Added better exposure to Rare Mods on the End of Mission results screen so that Rare and Identified Mods always come first in the list.
- Tweaked Audio on the Simulor.
- Additional fixes to extreme difficulty and damage dealt by Lancers on Phobos Excavation missions, particularly Phobos Excavation Alerts.
- Fixed various typos.
- Fixed a hole in the map in the Jordas Verdict where players could get knocked out of his tube network.
- Fixed an issue where Acolyte Mod Drops were missing.
January 27th, 2016 官方論壇公告
- Conclave Changes and Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with public matches becoming private after a Host Migration.
- Head hits that have no damage multiplier will no longer show yellow/large font numbers in Conclave.
- Ferrite has replaced Alloy Plate as a Resource Drop in Void missions.
- Increased the mass of Excavator Power Cells so that they don't roll around the map (and out of reach) as easily.
- Enemies introduced on Operation Shadow Debt can now be scanned to reveal their Codex Entry. If you missed scanning any due to their swift death or otherwise, Acolytes will be introduced to the game outside of the event at a later date.
- Game sessions can no longer be joined in-progress once an Acolyte Spawns. This prevents players from showing up late and missing out on the encounter entirely.
- Added changes to reveal method of Acolyte Mod Drops to prevent stress on host-migration and matchmaking in the event of repeated mission aborts. Please note that now any Event Mod dropped by Acolytes will appear with the 'Rare' beacon and only be revealed at mission complete.
- Changed the default Common/Uncommon/Rare drop rate system for Acolyte enemies to have a more equalized distribution of drops across the rarities. In doing so, the rate that Uncommon and Rare mods drop has been increased by double, and the rate at which Common mods drop has been reduced.
- Fixed an issue with Mesa's Peacemaker target range ring was barely visible.
- Fixed an issue with the difficulty of Wendell: Phobos being too extreme as per this thread
- Fixed descriptions and typos across a variety of Market items.
- Fixed Djinn's Fatal Attraction leaving enemies mesmerized permanently if the sentinel was killed while luring.
- Fixed Djinn being unable to mesmerize enemies without guns (eg: melee-only units).
- Fixed Acolytes possible dying in missions before they had finished spawning.
- Fixed Acolytes ragdolling instead of being knocked down.
- Fixed an issue with Radial Blur staying active on players after enemies who can cause blur are killed (Phorid, etc).
- Fixed Radial Blind interrupting reloads.
January 25th, 2016 官方論壇公告
- Fixed an issue where pixelated surfaces were invading people's games.
- Fixed issues with Deluxe Skins preserving underlying collision from the default Warframe aesthetic.
- Fixed a rare crash.
January 25th, 2016 官方論壇公告 - Operation: Shadow Debt
- OPERATION: Shadow Debt begins at 4 p.m EST!
Alad V has returned, hunted by the Acolytes of Stalker for his crime of aiding the Lotus. True to their word the Tenno will repay their debt to their unsteady ally, tracking down these assassins across the Solar System before they have a chance to reach their mark.
Raid Corpus and Grineer facilities to find information that will help uncover the Stalker's elusive Acolytes. Join your fellow Tenno in the hunt and put a stop to the Stalker's plans!
To learn more how to participate in this event, please view our dedicated Event thread: here
- Conclave Changes:
- Increased the damage of the MK1-Bo in Conclave.
- Decreased the damage of the Tonbo in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of staff stances in Conclave.
- Warframe Changes:
- Kills earned by Nekros' summoned Shadows of the Dead allies will now contribute to future casts of the ability.
- Fixed environmental fire affecting Limbo while he (or Banished allies) are in the Rift.
- Fixed clipping issues with Trinity's Strega Skin as per: this thread
- Fixed an error with Excalibur's Radial Blind ability where its effectiveness against eligible bosses was not diminished with each consecutive use.
- Fixed the Karak Wraith Barrel improperly being named as the Strun Wraith Barrel.
- Fixed improper visual FX occuring on enemy deaths as per: this thread
- Fixed Ivara's Cloak Arrow not attaching properly to its targets as per: this thread
- Fixed several areas in the J-3 Jordas Golem Trial's third phase where players could exit the tileset through holes in the terrain.
- Fixed a door frame that was missing in Orokin Survival tilesets.
- Fixed the positioning of Landing Craft in extraction to help reduce the clipping of various Landing Crafts.
- Fixed Chroma's Vex Armor not properly functioning against high level Infested Nanite clouds.
- Fixed Nezha's Blazing Chakram Ability not properly healing the player in Conclave's Annihilation.
- Fixed an additional '00' appearing in Ivara's custom arrow HUD in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue where enemies were able to spawn inside the Defense Cryopod
January 22nd, 2016 官方論壇公告 - Trinity Strega Skin
- New Skins:
The Trinity Strega Skin Bundle is now available!
Stand out on the battlefield and embrace the dark side of style with the new Trinity Deluxe Skin Collection. This collection of skins features a new Deluxe Skin for Trinity, the Bo Staff, and a Trinity-inspired set of armor for your Kubrow companion.
- TRINITY STREGA SKIN - Embrace the dark power that swirls through this Trinity skin.
- BO VOLU SKIN - Enchant the Bo or Bo Prime with this skin.
- BRUJA KUBROW ARMOR - Kubrow armor in the style of the Trinity Strega Skin.
- Conclave Changes:
- Players can now create Private Matches in Conclave via the Matchmaking option. These matches are limited to Friends and Invite Only, and will provide no Affinity, Challenge progression, Standing or End of Mission rewards. Minimum player count, AFK timer and Forfeit Wins are also disabled in Private Matches.
- Reduced the ammo pool of the Daikyu from 30 to 20 in Conclave.
- Decreased the range of Limbo's Cataclysm in Conclave.
- The Grinloked Conclave Mod has been changed to 60% Accuracy when Aiming.
- Reduced the ammo capacity for most Primary and Secondary weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced range of Slash Dash in Conclave.
- Conclave team selection now displays how many players are needed to start a match.
- Increased the damage of Cernos in Conclave.
- Conclave Mod 'Plan B' will no longer activate when killing Loki's Decoy.
- Galatine, Scindo series, War, Fragor and Magistar damage increased in Conclave
- Fixed Atlas's Rumblers attacking each other in Annihilation.
- Nezha's Fire trail FX are no longer visible in PvP
- Fixed Castanas not having a duration if they pass through Volt's Electric Shield in Conclave
- The Conclave Double Tap Mod's damage bonus has been reduced from 50% to 40%
- The Conclave Triple Tap Mod's condition has been changed from 3 hits to 2 hits and the damage bonus increased to 40%
- Reduced the slam attack damage of heavy melee weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Orthos Prime in Conclave.
- Excavation Changes / Fixes:
The following changes have been made to Excavation Missions to help improve fluidity between each excavation:
- Dig Site drop points have been optimized to enable players to constantly run into Dig Sites, instead of hunting for a new Site between each completed dig.
- Areas with multiple Dig Sites will be more difficult to defend, should players decide to activate more than one Site at a time.
- Dig Sites must be activated in order of being discovered.
- Dig Sites will no longer immediately reappear in a location that was just recently excavated.
- Power Cell carrying enemies should be more readily available before the first Dig Site is active.
- Reduced the power gained from a Power Cell from 50 to 20.
- Power Cells dropped far away from combat will now despawn, enabling new Power Cells to spawn closer to the player / Excavator.
- Fixed an error causing power to drain from an Excavator while active.
- Various improvement have been made to enemy spawning in Exterminate Missions, focusing on keeping a steady flow of enemies from the start of the Mission till reaching Extraction.
- Sortie Transmissions will stop playing after the player has left the Star Chart menu.
- Players will no longer receive Weapon Blueprints as a login reward for weapons that they have already mastered and sold.
- Enabled Scavenger Drones, Sapping Ospreys, Leech Ospreys, Mine Ospreys, and Mutalist Osprey Carriers in the Simulacrum.
- You can now jump through: this
- The Mastery requirement has been removed from the Arsenal Console in Relays.
- Fixed some logic in enemy AI that would cause them to retreat into cover before moving forward into cover to get within range to attack. Enemies should now have more courage when attacking, pressing forward more frequently in Defense, Mobile Defense, Excavation and Survival Missions.
- Fixed an error causing Clients to end up with 50 base Armor after completing The Second Dream.
- Fixed Corpus Osprey Drones not having the proper hitbox as per: this thread
- Fixed Mag's Bullet Attractor not properly drawing projectiles to hit its target.
- Fixed an error causing Grineer Ramparts to ignore projectile attracting abilities such as Mag's Bullet Attractor and Zephyr's Turbulence as per: this thread
- Fixed an error with enemy pathing on the Grineer Galleon's tram.
- Fixed the placement of a Grineer Rampart causing problems with enemy navigation on Grineer Settlement Defense tilesets.
- Fixed enemies gathering near the corpses of dead players, making Survival Missions unintentionally difficult to complete.
- Fixed players not properly being damaged when flying into the fire damage near the J-3 Jordas Golem's fire vents.
- Fixed players earning Standing in without any progress being made in a Mission.
- Fixed the Extraction timer in Excavation Missions overlapping elements of the player's UI.
- Fixed several textures that stood out with anisotropic filtering disabled.
- Fixed several portions of the J-3 Jordas Golem's third phase that were skippable due to holes in the surrounding terrain.
- Fixed enemies affected by Nyx's Mind Control taking less damage at the end as per: this thread
- Fixed Void Key drops not properly matching what players at the end of a Mission.
- Fixed an error causing the Gross Income player stat to roll over into negative numbers as per: this thread
- Fixed some boss abilities ignoring Limbo's Rift Walk as per: this thread
- Fixed a visual FX issue that would occur with Excalibur's Radial Javelin when used at max speed as per: this thread
- Fixed the Stagger from Excalibur's Slash Dash not properly taking the Anticipation Mod's affect in Conclave.
- Fixed Grineer Guardsmen not being able to properly attack Atlas` Tectonics rock wall.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to fire guns faster than intended when repeatedly meleeing in the air.
- Fixed an issue where coupons would not immediately show up in the Market upon reception of a coupon as a login reward.
- Fixed an issue where login rewards were not given to players.
- Fixed Djinn's Fatal Attraction mesmerising targets that cannot target the player.
- Fixed an issue with the Redeemer being 'fully automatic'.
- Fixed cases where input filters being pushed/popped could break 'held' abilities. E.g. hitting escape, opening gear menu, viewing mission progress while using a hold ability would break the tap aspect of it.
- Fixed a navigation issue preventing minimap markers from moving properly through upper and lower areas of the Corpus Gas City tileset.
January 14th, 2016 官方論壇公告
- Fixed blank inbox message when receiving Kuria Oddities reward.
- Fixed custom windowed resolutions not being ordered correctly in the display settings resolution list.
- Fixed incorrect window height being set after switching from fullscreen to windowed mode.
- Fixed self-destructing maggot in Codex.
- Fixed crash when pressing controller's Start button to play Wyrmius.
- Fixed Vulpine Mask incorrectly dropping from Jackal.
January 14th, 2016 官方論壇公告
- Conclave Changes:
- Reduced the damage of explosive weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the overall damage of polearm weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the duration of Mirage's Hall of Mirrors in Conclave.
- You can no longer gain energy while Mirage's Hall of Mirrors is active in Conclave.
- Removed the knockdown from the Destreza's quick melee slam in Conclave.
- Added a new 'Max Framerate' option available in the Options > Display > Max Framerate setting.
- Corpus Comba and Scrambus enemies can now drop the Vulpine Mask Stance Mod.
- Clicking an Alert or Syndicate / Sortie Mission through the World State Window will no longer require you to redundantly reconfirm the selection when it brings you to the node on which the Mission is assigned.
- Cleaned up the Destreza's charge attacks to make sure that slide and charge attack animations are smoother.
- Fixed Sortie Defense NPCs wandering across the map instead of staying close to their original position at the start of Wave 1.
- Fixed Excalibur's passive not properly applying to Rapier weapons as per: this thread
- Fixed the Destreza clipping through the player's head while blocking during a slide.
- Fixed visual FX from lasers created by Laser Defense Consoles in Orokin Void Defense Missions not properly appearing for Clients.
- Fixed an improper fire visual FX that would appear on the Ignis in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Dread's Conclave stats not reading properly in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an error causing Dx9Ex drivers to not properly reset.
- Fixed an error caused by activating Focus Abilities after a roll, providing a Warframe with damage resistance.
- Fixed Toxic Eximus Aura's affecting players in Limbo's Rift.
- Fixed Ivara's Sleep Arrow timer not properly displaying for Clients.
- Fixed weapons not properly becoming invisible when holstered when the 'switch weapon' button is spammed.
- Fixed Eximus units having unusual damage resistance as per: this thread
January 13th, 2016 官方論壇公告 - Tenno Reinforcement
- Tenno Reinforcement:
The Destreza has arrived! Elevate martial combat into an art form with this Tenno rapier!
Add the Destreza to your Arsenal today by visiting the Warframe Market.
- New Stance Mod:
Vulpine Mask: Swift cuts, lancing strikes.
- Conclave Changes:
- Dread is now available for use in Conclave.
- All Polearm weapons and Polearm Stances are now available in Conclave.
- Opticor damage has been adjusted to one hit kill against the highest base EHP without +EHP mods in Conclave.
- Daikyu damage has been adjusted to one hit kill against the highest base EHP without +EHP mods in Conclave. (Requires Spring-Loaded Broadhead mod)
- Paris, Paris Prime and Cernos damage has been adjusted to two charged shot kill against the highest base EHP with +EHP mods in Conclave.
- MK1-Paris damage has been adjusted to two charged and one quick shot kill against the highest base EHP with +EHP mods in Conclave.
- Rakta Cernos damage has been adjusted to three charged shot kill against the highest base EHP with +EHP mods in Conclave.
- Sniper Rifle damage has been adjusted to two-hit kill against the highest base EHP with +EHP mods in Conclave (Requires Lie in Wait Mod)
- The following Warframe Abilities no longer require a target to activate in Conclave, encouraging greater accuracy and less button spam:
- Ash - Bladestorm
- Equinox - Rest and Rage
- Limbo - Banish
- Mag - Bullet Attractor
- Nekros - Soul Punch
- Nyx - Mind Control
- Oberon - Smite
- Saryn - Spores
- Trinity - Well of Life and Energy Vampire
- Increased range of the following Abilities to compensate for their new soft targeting mechanics and ability to miss: Smite, Banish, Mind Control, Spores, Soul Punch, and Well of Life.
- Ash's Bladestorm range has been increased from 8m to 10m in Conclave.
- Elemental Bullet Jump Mods now consume 15 Energy per target when their elemental effect hits.
- Mobility buffs have been removed from Elemental Bullet Jump Mods in Conclave.
- Staggers/Knockdowns and radial damage removed from quick melee slam attacks in Conclave.
- The Scindo series, Gram, Galatine, Magistar, Fragor and Jat Kittag have had their damage and Stance damage increased in Conclave.
- Twin Gremlins damage has been decreased in Conclave.
- Increased the +/- EHP values of the +/- Mobility Conclave Mods.
- A minimum of 3 players in Annihilation and 4 players in Team Annihilation/Capture the Cephalon is now required for Conclave Matches to begin.
- Changing Loadout in the pre-match Lobby screen will now update to your chosen Frame.
- Increased the overall EHP curve from light to heavy Warframes in Conclave.
- Reintroduced tiered base Mobility stats for all Warframes in Conclave.
- The Mortal Conduct Conclave Mod has been changed to: At Low Health, +60% Channeled Damage Reflection for 8 seconds.
- The Impenetrable Offense Conclave Mod has been changed to: At Max Energy, +50% Damage Block.
- The Secondary Wind Conclave Mod has been changed to: On Kill, +5 Health Regen for 10 Seconds.
- Sortie Changes:
- Sortie Mission length has been adjusted for the following mission types:
- Defense - 10 waves instead of 15.
- Survival - 15 minutes instead of 20.
- Excavation - 1,000 Cryotic instead of 1,200.
- Interception - 3 rounds instead of 4.
- Sortie Defense Missions will now have players defending an able-bodied Tenno Operative instead of a single Cryopod.
- Sortie Defense Missions will now increase in difficulty starting on Wave 5. We've essentially compressed the difficulty and scaling from 15 waves into 10 waves. This change will also be present for any Defense Mission with a 'fixed duration'
- Kubrow Egg drop rate has been increased overall.
- Kubrow Egg drop rate increased significantly when playing the Howl of the Kubrow Quest during the Egg hunting Mission.
- Reduced the charge time of the Redeemer and Glaive charge attack animation.
- Ash's Smoke Shadow Augment Mod now affects ally NPCs.
- Fixed an issue in visual FX when pinning an enemy to a wall with a projectile.
- Fixed an issue where Volt's Shock Ability would shoot into the sky when not targeting an enemy.
- Fixed Loadouts not being selectable the first time mousing over a Loadout button.
- Fixed Saryn's Contagion Cloud Augment Mod not properly displaying its duration on proc.
- Fixed an error causing no enemies to spawn in Wyrmius.
- Fixed Warframe Abilities that allow teleportation causing players to exit the terrain.
- Fixed players being unable to sell Mods that had been fused over their max rank. This was a very rare issue, but an issue nonetheless.
- Fixed an error causing a black-screen deadlock due to alt-tabbing out of a full screen while loading into a Mission.
- Fixed the Vandal Aufeis Quanta Skin not properly applying to the Quanta's cartridge as per: this thread
- Fixed Vectis skins not properly coloring the clip on the Vectis Prime.
- Fixed an error that would occur when Inbox rewards would provide Standing to a player that had not yet selected a Syndicate.
- Fixed some Sigil textures displaying as being extra-pixelated.
- Fixed projectile weapons being unable to kill Disruptor Drones when inside Nullifier bubbles.
- Fixed a potential issue causing Warframe's process to lag considerably after the game shuts down.
- Fixed an error in the Friends List that would improperly display the last login time of a friend that's logged in and out of the game quickly.
- Fixed Nezha's Fire walker not properly cleansing debuffs from Clients.
- Fixed a bug preventing Mag's Bullet Attractor Ability from pulling in projectiles as per: this thread
- Fixed kills using Bullet Jump causing 'Kill Messages' to not function properly in Conclave. Kills from Bullet Jump will now count as 'Bullet Jump' damage in the kill feed.
- Fixed the Kill Streak Stopper Conclave Challenge not properly matching the required Kill Streak number of 3.
- Fixed Conclave teams becoming stuck waiting for a match to start if there were more than 4 players in an Annihilation.
- Fixed Conclave End of Mission menus displaying longer than necessary.
- Fixed an issue after a Host Migration to cause all players joining a match in progress to be defaulted to one team.
- Fixed 'On Kill' conditions on Conclave Mods triggering from destroying Loki's Decoy.
- Fixed an issue causing melee, explosions and Ability damage to deal half damage when hitting a head in Conclave.
- Fixed the Conclave Mods Blind Shot and Lucky Shot being able to be slotted into weapons that do not fire projectiles.
January 8th, 2016 官方論壇公告
- Fixed a memory leak that would occur with Excalibur's Radial Javelin's projectile FX.
- Fixed an issue causing doors to flicker on Orokin Derelict tilesets, in addition to incorrect door spawning.
- Fixed the Quanta Aufeis Skin skin not being applicable to the Quanta or Quanta Vandal.
- Fixed an error that would occur when returning to a Relay after aborting a Mission, causing the player to hang on a blank screen.
- Fixed Primed Bane of Infested and Primed Bane of Corpus not appearing in the Codex.
- Fixed Greatsword weapons sitting strangely on Trinity and Trinity Prime when holstered.
January 8th, 2016 官方論壇公告
- Adjusted an objective marker navigation through Corpus ventilation shafts that was difficult to follow.
- Fixed a memory leak for Clients that would cause the game to become progressively slower the longer you remained in a Mission.
- Fixed an issue preventing Grineer walking animations from playing audio FX.
- Fixed Mantis Landing Craft blueprints and parts not properly dropping from rare Grineer, Corpus or Orokin loot crates.
- Fixed an issue causing slow performance on Missions due to excessive visual FX replication of the Tar-Mutalist MOA's goo.
- Fixed an error preventing Clients from seeing the visual FX on Infested Ancients healing.
January 7th, 2016 官方論壇公告
- Added support for selecting full-screen refresh-rate.
- Made several optimizations to in-game Voice Chat volume output.
- Adjusted the minimap markers in Exterminate Missions to more accurately track slow NPCs.
- Exterminate Changes / Fixes:
Please note these are some of the major in-progress fixes that are ready for deployment. We will continue to audit the issue with your constructive help and reports. Ultimately it is unlikely that mass-clump spawns will be restored, but we're working on making Exterminate Missions have a challenging pace.
- Fixed an issue causing enemies to be teleported into terrain as players progressed mid-Mission.
- Fixed some enemy spawn points causing enemies to appear into terrain or above the level floor.
- Fixed NPCs taking cover behind inaccessible rooms or closed doors, becoming impossible to hit or aid.
- Enemies lagging too far behind in a Mission when a Mission Objective Change to Exterminate will automatically be removed to eliminate mandatory backtracking.
- Fixed several small performance problems that could build up during long missions.
- Fixed several issues that prevented large multi-monitor setups from working properly. This one's for you, Reddit
- Fixed 21:9 support in native full-screen modes.
- Fixed windows getting stuck over Warframe after returning from full-screen in DirectX 11.
- Fixed volume not changing if you move the slider before testing.
- Fixed Ivara's Quiver getting stuck on a single arrow type if the player activated the ability using their 'Use Selected Power' hotkey while Navigator was active.
- Fixed the Hyena Pack, Tyl Regor, Vay Hek and Infested Alad V not properly giving Death Marks to players.
- Fixed the Ignis model not looking properly when the weapon is stolen from the Drahk Master and placed on the ground.
- Fixed enemies being alerted by the Talon's throwing animation.
- Fixed an error allowing Valkyr to pull player out of the extraction area as per: this thread
- Fixed an issue where ranking up some melee weapons could cause all challenge progress to become reset.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from seeing each other when zoning into a Relay.
- Fixed trade icons in Maroo's Bazaar showing as a white box.
- Fixed an error preventing players from trading Syndicate weapons due to a non-existent XP lock.
- Fixed NPCs taking cover behind hidden or locked rooms.
- Fixed an error allowing players to clip through walls when in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed Nova's abilities being able to kill Alad V during his intro cinematic.
- Fixed some contact-delay issues that would occur when some projectiles.
- Fixed a performance issue caused by improper audio FX settings.
- Fixed an error causing modular Corpus enemies to spawn in Infested Sortie Missions.
- Fixed an issue with extreme game freezes for large friends list when trying to send gifts.
January 5th, 2016 官方論壇公告
- Conclave Changes:
- Increased the damage of most Secondary weapons in Conclave.
- Made slight adjustments to overall Warframe Effective Hit Points in Conclave.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Mirage's passive in Conclave.
- The Onorix's Handle has now been added to Archwing Mobile Defense Mission drop tables.
- Fixed Equinox's Conclave Mobility not being properly normalized, and Equinox's Movement Speed being adjusted by mistake.
- Fixed players not receiving a Death Mark if their Sentinel or Kubrow is responsible for the death of a boss.
- Fixed Mirage's clones dealing damage from Bullet Jumps in Conclave.
- Various crash fixes.
January 5th, 2016 官方論壇公告 - Tenno Reinforcement
- Tenno Reinforcement:
The Sydon has arrived! A deadly weapon designed for piercing the hearts of enemies, inflict maximum devastation with this massive Grineer trident.
Add the Sydon to your Arsenal today by visiting the Warframe Market or Clan Research!
- Prime Drop Table Changes:
Frost Prime, Latron Prime and Reaper Prime have returned to their place in the Prime Vault, restoring Void Drop Tables to their previous values.
- Conclave Changes:
- The following Mods have been added to Teshin's offerings for purchase at the Whirlwind Rank:
- Reduced the requirements of most Conclave Daily Challenges.
- Argon Crystals have been removed from the Conclave Weekly Mission completion rewards.
- The Conclave Mod Enguard has been combined with the Anticipation Mod and renamed Armored Recovery.
- Armored Recovery: +50% Damage Resistance while Knocked Down, -20% slide.
- The Fast Deflection Mod has been removed from Conclave, and its effects have been applied to all Conclave players by default.
- The Quick Charge Conclave Mod now has a trade-off of -20 Shield Capacity.
- Health Orb respawn rate has been increased from 40 seconds to 120 in Conclave.
- Nezha's Warding Halo damage has been reduced in Conclave.
- Damage resistance while airborne has been removed from the Tactical Retreat Mod.
- The knockdown effect has been removed from Blind Justice's Guiding Light combo in Conclave.
- Effective Hit Points have been adjusted for all Warframes in Conclave.
- The Mobility stat has been set to 1 for all Warframes in Conclave.
- Temporarily removed chance to restore health/shield Mods from Conclave. These Mods will make a return with some adjustments before the end of the month.
- Increased the damage of most Primary weapons in Conclave.
- Sortie Changes:
- Enemy Elemental/Physical Damage and Enemy Elemental/Physical Resistance have been combined into a single Sortie when selected. Enemies will have both increased Elemental Damage plus Resistances or Physical increased Damage plus Resistance when this Sortie Modifier is applied.
- The Energy Reduction Sortie Buff has been increased limit one-quarter of max Energy instead of one-half, in addition to a slower energy recharge rate.
- Interception's end-of-round timer has now been reduced to 15 seconds.
- Interception's end-of-round timer will not appear until there are 5 enemies left alive in the Mission.
- Players will no longer be able to join a mid-mission Excavation Mission after 300 Cryotic has been obtained in Sorties or Alerts.
- Djinn's Fatal Attraction will now ignore security cameras.
- The Intruder Mod will now work on Grineer hacking puzzles by slowing the hacking spinner.
- Infested Excavation Alerts can now appear in the Star Chart.
- Adjustments were made to Nezha's Warding Halo FX to help combat some reported cases of motion sickness.
- Improvements have been made help players rejoin a squad in Mission after a crash.
- Fixed a commonly occurring general crash related to Warframe's audio.
- Fixed the 'dense fog' FX on Sorties not properly applying to the Earth's skybox.
- Fixed the Refresh Rate option in Display resetting regardless of rate selected.
- Fixed the Detect Vulnerability Sentinel Precept targeting invulnerable enemies.
- Fixed Infested Excavation Alert Missions not properly spawning Power Cell carrying enemies.
- Fixed some script crashes related to traps in the Orokin Void.
- Fixed an error preventing players from using their weapons or abilities after using Ivara, Valkyr or Excalibur's 4th Ability Power.
- Fixed an error that would prevent Clients from being able to use their powers as Valkyr, Wukong, Ivara or Excalibur if meleeing while their 4th Ability Power was ending, or being deactivated due to a Nullifier bubble.
- Fixed a Client-side memory leak caused by items left behind by the player during Missions.
- Fixed the Strun Wraith being unable to equip the Strun Conclave Skin.
- Fixed Void Interception Missions ending while Captain Vor or the Stalker is still alive.
- Fixed Trinity's Noggle missing her skirt.
- Fixed Nezha's Warding Halo causing Energy Orbs to display improper text when picked up in Conclave.
- Fixed improper images that would appear on Landing Craft components.
- Fixed modular Corpus enemies spawning in Infested Missions.
- Fixed the J-3 Jordas Golem's being vulnerable to attack from clients when perched in the third stage of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed an error causing players to become stuck in a forced dense fog after playing a special dense fog Mission on Earth.
- Fixed an error causing markers placed on Mods to display resource information instead.
- Fixed Operators saying Archwing related VO at inappropriate locations.
Please Note: [DE is] currently aware of issues with enemy spawning in Exterminate Missions and are working hard to get this and many other problems resolved. Expect additional fixes to be released as soon as [they] get a solution, and thank you all for your patience as [they] kick off 2016.
December 21st, 2015 官方論壇公告
- New Tennogen customizations are now available through the Warframe Steam Workshop! Find out more about Warframe's Tennogen Workshop here: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/about/?appid=230410
- Conclave Changes:
- Reduced the health restored by Wukong's Defy Ability in Conclave.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Nezha's Warding Halo in Conclave.
- Fixed some overlapping text on Interception Missions.
- Fixed Sapping Osprey's bombs not being hittable while rising/falling.
- Fixed some weapon audio FX not properly playing when fired.
December 18th, 2015 官方論壇公告
- Conclave Changes:
- Fixed Hikou not being available for use in Conclaves.
- The Winter Bundle and Winter Accessories Bundle have been added to the Market! You can find these by selecting Bundles in the Market and scrolling to the bottom. You can also purchase the skins separately under Warframes > Warframe Accessories.
- Fixed the Nart Deer and Nistlebrush Gene-Masking Kit not giving festive Kubrow fur colors. (*Please note that we've launched a script to give players the festive Kubrow fur colors that didn't receive them from purchasing the Gene-Masking Kits.)
- Fixed the Mastery Rank 19 test not being completable.
- Fixed some localization issues.
December 18th, 2015 官方論壇公告
- Conclave Changes:
- Increased damage and ammo pool of Penta series in Conclave.
- Increased damage and ammo pool of Tonkor in Conclave.
- Decreased ammo pool of Miter in Conclave.
- Adjusted the match countdown number's positioning on the screen.
- Made slight adjustments to NPC audio FX on death.
- NPCs no longer alert all teammates when fighting a player. Their proximity alert now has a limited range and will not go beyond closed doors.
- Nezha's Warding Halo will now be more responsive to enemies entering its radius, damaging them immediately.
- Nezha's Blazing Chakram teleport now costs no energy.
- Tweaked the visual FX on Wukong's Defy ability.
- Fixed an error causing Loki to slowly decapitate in the Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle Diorama.
- Fixed a crash that would occur with the Combustion Beam Mod's explosion visual FX.
- Fixed Nezha's Divine Spear not properly impaling enemies with Auras that prevent status effects.
- Fixed an error causing Nezha's Divine Spears to spawn with improper collision, deflecting bullets.
- Fixed an error preventing players from being able to rebind their Abilities as per: this thread
- Fixed Clients not properly seeing Grineer security drone lasers in Spy Missions.
- Fixed Excavation alerts not indicating the amount of Cryotic required to complete the mission.
- Fixed Wukong's Iron Jab not properly knocking down enemies.
- Fixed Ability Augments being unranked for Clients.
- Fixed the minimap not always updating properly for downed players and extraction locations.
- Fixed an error allowing players to purchase the seasonal Landing Craft decorations more than once.
- Fixed Nezha's sash visual FX remaining visible when aiming as a Client.
- Fixed Nezha's Warding Halo dealing no damage to enemies in Conclave.
- Fixed Conclave weapon stats not properly displaying in the Arsenal.
- Fixed some weapons not properly dealing damage as per new EHP changes in Conclave.
- Fixed damage visual FX not properly appearing for Nezha's Abilities in Conclave.
- Fixed a large number of Corpus Capture Targets spawning in V Prime Rescue missions as per: this thread
- Fixed Clients seeing incorrect Operator spawn FX.
- Fixed enemies being trapped behind locked doors when Spy mission objective changes to Exterminate.
- Fixed incorrect weapon mesh size when equipping Dual Kamas Nari & Vali Skin.
December 16th, 2015 官方論壇公告
- Fixed Nezha's Base Blueprint being Tradeable. This can be purchased in the Market for Credits and was not meant to be tradeable.
- Fixed a case where Mastery Rank tests would stop working. Please note: We will reset daily Mastery Rank timer to address this shortly. Please stay tuned for script.
December 16th, 2015 官方論壇公告
- Removed Orokin Catalyst and Orokin Reactor from Sortie rewards.
- Fixed a crash when joining a mission in progress
- Fixed Clients not seeing the proper energy color on Nezha's Ring.
December 16th, 2015 官方論壇公告 - Ring of Fire
- New Warframe:
Nezha - A petite and playful facade conceals this Warframe's immense power.
- Fire Walker - Blaze a trail of flames, scorching enemies and cleansing allies.
- Blazing Chakram - Hurl a flaming ring that burns enemies and causes them to emit a healing blast on death. Reactivate to instantly travel to the ring's location.
- Warding Halo - Create a protective ring of fire that also stuns and damage enemies who get too close.
- Divine Spears - Impale nearby enemies on spears that erupt from the ground.
- New Weapon:
- Shaku - With these blazing fast nunchaku, the enemy will never know what hit them.
- New Customizations:
- Loki Knave Skin + Knave Helmet - A new guise for an old trickster.
- Hulta Leg Guards - Loki Knave's looted armor. Only available in the Loki Deluxe Skin bundle.
- Hulta Chest Guard - Loki Knave's looted armor. Only available in the Loki Deluxe Skin bundle.
- Hulta Arm Guard - Loki Knave's looted armor. Only available in the Loki Deluxe Skin bundle.
- Dual Kamas Nari & Vali Skin - Turn the Dual Kamas into a stylish sword and dagger combo with this skin. Only available in the Loki Deluxe Skin bundle.
- Loki Knave Profile Icon - A profile icon depicting Loki Knave. Only available in the Loki Deluxe Skin bundle.
- Scimitar Magus Skin - A unique skin for the Scimitar landing craft. Only available in the Loki Deluxe Skin bundle.
- Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle - Strike from the shadows with this collection of ill-gotten garb.
- Loxley Helmet - A uniquely-styled helmet for Ivara.
- Foxglove Syandana - Envelope a Warframe in this silky nature inspired Syandana.
- Bombyx Syandana - Envelope a Warframe in this silky nature inspired Syandana.
- Samia Syandana - Envelope a Warframe in this silky nature inspired Syandana.
- Moth Syandana Pack - Three colorful silken capes inspired by nature.
- Holiday Customizations:
New holiday customizations join returning festive décor to bring the holiday spirit straight to the warriors of the Lotus.
- Little Helper Hat - A festive hat for your Kubrow.
- Crimson Nose Pattern - A festive pattern for your Kubrow.
- Nart-Deer Pattern - A festive pattern for your Kubrow.
- Nistlebrush Pattern - A festive pattern for your Kubrow.
- Sonicor Festive Skin - A festive skin for the Sonicor.
- Ringers - Jingle all the way with this festive skin for any fist weapon.
- Spearmint Scythe - celebrate the festive season by unleashing sweet minty death on all your favorite foes.
- Sentient Changes:
- Sentient enemies will now be granted immunity to physical damage types separately (i.e. Puncture, Slash, Impact).
- Shadow Stalker will now be granted immunity to physical damage types separately (i.e. Puncture, Slash, Impact).
- Sentients now have a unique visual FX for a short period after becoming immune to a damage type.
- Made various visual / audio FX adjustments to Sentient enemies.
- Adjusted the spawn points of Sentient Oculysts.
- Conclave Changes:
- The following Warframes can no longer gain energy while certain Abilities are active:
- All Warframes now have Conclave specific Health, Shield and Armour values.
- Warframe Conclave Mobility stats and Mods have been adjusted adjusted to match new Effective Hit Point values.
- Primary and Secondary weapon damage has been adjusted to match new Conclave EHP values.
- Warframe Ability damage has been adjusted to match new Conclave EHP values.
- Elemental Mobility Mods no longer work with Mirage's clones until she is at full Energy.
- Automatic weapons and shotguns now have a 1.2x damage modifier for headshots in Conclave.
- Burst and semi-automatic weapons now have a 1.5x damage modifier for headshots in Conclave.
- Kill X with Primary/Secondary weapon Challenges have been removed from the Capture the Cephalon game type.
- Despair, the Hikou series and the Akstiletto are now available for use in Conclave.
- Sortie Changes:
Sortie Season 2 is now live! Keep an eye on the Sortie menu in the World State Window to observe changes made to the Sortie Reward Pool. We realize this is 2 days ahead of schedule, but we wanted to give everyone a chance to get Nezha starting today!改動：
- Adjusted audio FX on the Grineer Toxin Injector.
- Adjusted Landing Craft docking audio FX on Corpus Archwing Trench Run Tilesets.
- Reduced the visual FX on Corrosive / Radiation proc's green glow.
- Adjusted the audio FX of Rhino's Roar.
- Made adjustments to the visual FX in Operator Transmissions.
- Improved audio FX on Void Portals.
- Made some terrain adjustments to the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Made slight adjustments to the trials within the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Reduced the number of large group spawns occurring in Exterminate Missions.
- Reaper Prime has been given a PBR update!
- Wukong's Iron Jab will now increase the melee combo counter on hit.
- Self-damage will no longer increase Rhino's Iron Skin damage buffer.
- Fixed environmental lasers hitting players that are inside of Limbo's Rift.
- Fixed an error causing the Capture target to die instantly when entering water in the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Clients not properly seeing visual FX created by Ivara's Sleep Arrow.
- Fixed Sentient immunity visual FX not showing a proper color change.
- Fixed Ember's World on Fire explosive impacts not properly displaying.
- Fixed a piece of pipe players could get caught on in the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed Rank 3 Fusion Cores being represented in the UI of Sortie Rewards instead of Rank 5 Fusion Cores. This was a UI bug only.
- Fixed the player's Warframe blocking the Mod UI in a Relay when the Mod UI is accessed directly, instead of through the Arsenal.
- Fixed Mesa Specters being able to use Peacemaker while moving, allowing them to indefinitely shoot everything.
- Fixed Conclave Challenges not showing they are complete when they have been completed.
- Fixed an error causing a black screen when players enter the Arsenal after using the Conclave Console.
- Fixed Clients seeing duplicate visual FX trails from the Elytron's exhaust.
- Fixed innate punchthrough not functioning properly for the Drakgoon.
- Fixed the Daily Reward not properly showing a 'unlock' animation.
- Fixed the Arsenal not properly displaying a Warframe when previewing a selection.
- Fixed enemies Banished by Limbo still being able to affect other non-Banished enemies with their auras. For example, Ancient Healer Auras still affected other Infested even if the Ancient Healer was Banished.
- Fixed Atlas' Rumblers repeating their spawn animation when being shot at while being created.
- Fixed an error that would occur when notifying players that their gift has been received.
- Fixed Ivara's Agile idle animation using her Artemis Bow as a prop, causing other Warframes using the animation to look a bit unusual.
- Fixed the HUD not showing up for Hosts when playing a Mission with a pre-assembled Squad.
- Fixed overlapping text that would occur when a Spy Mission becomes an Exterminate.
- Fixed an error in the Jordas Verdict Trial causing players using a Vaporizers to lose the ability to reload when used with no Antiserum.
- Fixed objects on conveyor belts moving in the wrong direction on the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed some Warframe skins not being properly viewable after previewing a Deluxe skin in the Market.
- Fixed the Natah Quest not being flagged as completed even after the player receives their reward.
- Fixed players being able to unintentionally create multiple trade windows while in vendor mode in Maroo's Bazaar.
- Fixed a rare error that would cause players to experience a menu that would freeze on screen after a respawn.
- Fixed sword whip melee weapons having a slightly off center camera when viewed in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an error caused by the in-game VOIP that would cause hangups when trying to test a microphone or when switching an audio device.
- Fixed buffs in the player's HUD being removed prematurely.
- Fixed a loss of mobility players would experience when using the Pause Menu while kneeling in a Relay.
- Fixed Conclave 'Player Slain' messages sometimes providing incorrect information.
- Fixed Ivara's Artemis Bow HUD appearing while Ivara is carrying the Operator in the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed enemy markers not appearing in Archwing Defense Missions, making it difficult to locate surviving enemies.
- Fixed Steam's Big Picture button not properly showing the correct icons.
- Fixed various localization issues.
December 11th, 2015 官方論壇公告
- Conclave Changes:
- More ammo pickups have been added to the Orokin Hall of Memories Conclave map.
- Fixed a game freezing error caused by viewing a Profile.
- Fixed Clients being able to access Focus Abilities in Relays or Dojos.
- Fixed Atlas' Rumblers not properly playing destruction audio FX when unsummoned early.
- Fixed an error allowing players to keep their unlocked Warframe Abilities when losing a level due to losing experience via a Revive.
- Fixed a slight delay that would occur when waiting for the dome to close after placing a Kubrow in Stasis.
- Fixed Loki's Decoy spawning as hostile to Loki, with the intent to kill its creator in Conclave.
- Fixed Wukong's Iron Jab not properly focusing on the direction of the Warframe, using the camera to aim instead. This fixes issue demonstrated in Prime Time last night here: https://youtu.be/iXcddYfbfyM?t=18m13s
- Fixed trade emotes exclusive to Maroo's Bazaar being equippable for use outside of Maroo's Bazaar.
- Fixed the MK1-Furax being purchasable with Platinum, this should be a Credit only item.
- Fixed players not being able to see new players entering the trading zone within Maroo's Bazaar.
- Fixed a visual bug causing players to see other players floating through the air in Maroo's Bazaar.
- Fixed 'Glass' in Grineer Spy Vaults on Uranus not being properly localized.
- Fixed Mirage's clones staying slumped down and inactive after using a Focus Ability during Hall of Mirrors.
- Fixed Sentients not being properly localized in the Codex.
- Fixed Syndicate Missions refreshing when new daily Sortie Missions appear.
- Fixed various localization issues.
December 11th, 2015 官方論壇公告
- Conclave Changes and Fixes:
- Fixed Focus powers being useable in Conclave.
- Fixed Wukong's Conclave Mobility stat not reading correctly in the Arsenal.
- Castanas now have a 10 second lifetime duration when used in Conclave matches.
- Castanas will now wake up Rested targets in Conclave.
- Increase the audio FX for the Daikyu's full draw.
- Tweaked some audio FX on the Unairu's Focus Ability.
- Sentients will no longer intensely focus on defense targets in Mobile Defense.
- Sentient AoE attacks will no longer damage defense targets in Mobile Defense, with exception to explosion damage.
- Sentient Oculysts will now retreat sooner in Mobile Defense Missions, and will not return if avoided entirely.
- Slightly adjusted Ivara's Artemis Bow's fire and draw audio FX.
- Adjusted various audio FX on Sentient attacks.
- Adjusted NPC spawning to ensure that enemies no longer spawn in places where enemies had just recently died.
- Slightly improved the procedural generation of Uranus Capture Missions.
- Removed Spy-Vault Sortie popups as there is nothing actually in these vaults for Sortie missions.
- Slightly adjusted the 'electrocution' audio FX.
- Sorties will now rotate through all Mission types and Sortie modifiers before repeating any potential Missions.
- Fixed various lighting issues visible on doors in the Law of Retribution Trial.
- Fixed Conclave Affectors not persisting in a match after a Host Migration.
- Fixed audio FX for charge weapons not working properly.
- Fixed some particle FX on Ivara's Navigator Ability.
- Fixed visual flickering on the Pyra Syandana.
- Fixed issues with environment art materials.
- Fixed enemies spawning in the walls of the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset's elevator room.
- Fixed some navigation icon issues that would occur in Uranus Capture Missions.
- Fixed enemies not properly firing at players when taking control of a Grineer Rampart.
- Fixed an error causing the game to freeze after selecting the Trinculo Mission node on Uranus.
- Fixed spending a revive not properly reducing player XP.
- Fixed players using a Steam Controller not being able to properly melee attack.
- Fixed an error causing players to get stuck on the Focus tree menu after failing to commit their Focus.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to reset available Focus after unlocking a Focus node or purchasing Focus capacity.
- Fixed Vazarin, Zenurik, Naramon, and Unairu Focus Abilities having 6 ranks instead of four.
- Fixed some rendering issues with Operator hair during Focus Ability use.
- Fixed players no longer having audio FX from their Warframe Abilities after using a Focus Ability.
- Fixed the Cerata not being purchasable by Platinum in the Market.
- Fixed the Stalker appearing in the Shadow Stalker's Codex Diorama entry.
- Fixed an error caused by activating a Focus Ability during a Void Portal collapse resulting in the player becoming stuck on the wrong side of the portal, making the Mission impossible to complete.
- Fixed various localization issues.
December 9th, 2015 官方論壇公告
- Fixed trading being completely non-functional.
- Fixed attempting to unequip a weapon freezing the game.
- Fixed subtitles not appearing in Syndicate or Sortie transmissions.
- Partially fixed an unintended weapon appearing in a certain Clan research. It won't be accessible by any means until its intended release (soon TM). This fix is server-side, so you may still see evidence of its existence, you just won't be able to do anything with this.
December 9th, 2015 官方論壇公告
- Conclave Changes:
- Changed the weekly Basic Conclave Mission completion requirement from 12 Easy Challenges to 9. Please note that the new amount will not be active until the weekly reset.
- Sortie Changes:
- All Sortie Rewards are now tradeable.
- Reduced the size of Nullifier bubbles on Hijack Sortie Missions.
- Doubled the number of enemies spawned in Sortie Exterminate Missions.
- Enemies in Sabotage and Exterminate Sortie Missions will start the Mission in alert.
- Sabotage and Exterminate Missions will no longer appear as the final Sortie Mission.
- Misa Prime Syandana metal color tints can now be customized.
- Melee charge attacks now have a more unique audio FX on charge up, hit and swing.
- Some collision adjustments have been made to the terrain around the Cunning Orokin Moon puzzle.
- Removed some lens flare FX from various Warframe Abilities that were taking up too much space on screen.
- Greater Lens Blueprints will no longer appear in the Market for players who have not completed The Second Dream Quest.
- The Mantis and Scimitar Blueprints have been removed from ultra-rare loot crates.
- Slightly adjusted the size of trade icons in Maroo's Bazaar.
- Adjusted the textures and visual FX on elements of the Orbiter Compartment in the Landing Craft.
- Increased the size of the Void Key in Orokin Void Sabotage.
- Limited the length of messages you can include with gifting to 256 characters.
- Fixed an error that would occur in distributing login rewards.
- Fixed toggled Warframe Abilities not properly being toggled off when switching from Warframe to Archwing.
- Fixed Ivara's Cloak Arrow causing permanent invisibility when used on Chroma's Effigy.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain visible on Earth's forest tileset.
- Fixed Frost Prime's arm textures using the incorrect color tinting.
- Fixed subtitles not appearing for various inbox transmissions.
- Fixed players being able to purchase Landing Craft blueprints multiple times.
- Fixed an error caused by players switching to the Talons, causing an incorrect visual FX showing the weapons as appearing from out of screen.
- Fixed the Redeemer's shotgun visual FX not using customized energy colors.
- Fixed an unreachable rare Syndicate Medallion spawn location on the Infested Corpus ship tileset.
- Fixed the World State Window showing the Sortie Missions remaining as 0 even if the player had not completed any Missions.
- Fixed an auto-vsync issue occurring on Directx 11.
- Fixed the Operator sometimes showing as holstering a Warframe's weapon when activated in combat.
- Fixed some visual FX lingering after defeating the Eye puzzle on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed an inconsistent visual FX from the explosion created by Nyx's Absorb.
- Fixed a Mission error allowing players to use an alternative Mission type's exit in Archwing Defense Missions.
- Fixed an error causing Weekly Conclave Challenges to fail to complete for a player that has met the requirements.
- Fixed all Greater Focus Lenses missing from the Market for Platinum. Also fixed some missing descriptions and icons for Focus Lens in the Market.
- Fixed the Daikyu unintentionally breaking Ivara's Prowl.
- Fixed an error causing login reward animations to repeat when accepted with a controller / gamepad.
- Fixed some armor clipping issues for Warframes using Noble or Agile stances.
- Fixed Vazarin's Mending Tides and Polluted Waters displaying too many decimal places on the initial rank up.
- Fixed Naramon's Shadow Step invisibility not activating for Clients.
- Fixed some issues preventing Clients from using their Focus Ability based on the correct Cooldown cycles as intended.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Fixed overlapping text that would appear in Teshin's Conclave Menu once a player reaches Typhoon rank.
- Fixed Teshin's offering from Hurricane to Typhoon displaying a Forma icon instead of a Ducat icon.
- Fixed the Focus tree icon appearing on 'Credits Gained' in the Second Dream reward screen.
- Fixed incorrect visuals on the Inventory screen when selecting an item to sell.
- Fixed a game freezing error caused by purchasing an extra Inventory slot followed by switching Inventory tabs.
- Fixed a potential issue where players could be left behind an elevator during the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed the J-3 Jordas Golem's exhaust flame FX not displaying for Clients in the Mission.
- Fixed Purge Timers on Spy missions on Uranus not properly counting down after the player has been revealed.
- Fixed some inconsistent font that would appear when previewing items in the Arsenal's Loadout.
- Fixed the 'Mute Operator' option in the Audio settings only being able to be toggled once.
- Fixed Impact damage procs causing enemies to enter the 'stagger' animation, no matter what they're doing.
- Fixed an error causing an infinite number of Moas to spawn if a Moa is slain immediately after being released from Corpus security cabinet.
- Fixed an error causing Warframe's heads to twitch when switching to a weapon that is holstered on their back.
- Fixed some overlapping text in the Naramon Focus tree.
- Fixed the Lacera missing some weapon animations for Charge Attacks.
- Fixed the Lacera displaying a whip dangle in each hand.
- Fixed improper player customizations appearing on Chroma's Effigy when Chroma uses their Focus while Effigy is active.
- Fixed players being able to interact with Simaris' Research Menu while viewing Imprints.
December 8th, 2015 官方論壇公告
- Sentient Stalker now drops War and Broken-War blueprints.
- Sortie rewards are now listed alphabetically in the World State Window.
- Fixed Razer Comms conflict detection occurring prematurely in the launcher and preventing updates.
- Fixed some cases of Focus being lost on Host Migration during a Mission.
- Fixed Naramon Shadow Step trigger for any critical hit (was only intended for melee crits).
- Fixed Vazarin's Retaliation and Commanding Words sharing the same icon in the Focus tree.
- Fixed Login rewards rewarding blueprints for items already owned by the player.
- Fixed the Stalker showing up in the Shadow Stalker's Codex entry.
- Fixed two Shadow Stalkers appearing in the Codex under the Shadow Stalker's Codex entry.
- Fixed Focus Lens and Greater Focus Lens descriptions reference 'ways' instead of 'paths' in terms of the Focus followed.
- Fixed Focus Lens on weapons being lost after a host migration.
- Fixed an incorrect description in the second Mission of a potential Sortie.
- Fixed an incorrect description in the Tempered Bound Conclave Mod that read +0.2 Mobility instead of +0.1 Mobility.
- Fixed Oberon's Renewal Ability not properly causing Bleedout rate reduction on players.
- Fixed Frost Prime's gold trimmings not properly becoming tinted via player customization.
- Fixed color pigments not properly dropping from the Shadow Stalker.
- Fixed an error causing the first Mission in the Second Dream Quest to not properly extract the player on Mission failure.
- Fixed an error causing players to become stuck on the Mod menu in Relays.
- Fixed an issue causing the Ability menu to not close if rebound to LB on a controller.
December 8th, 2015 官方論壇公告
- Ordis' redundant Transmissions have now been removed for players that have discovered where to sit in their Landing Craft.
- Fixed a severely common crash that would occur when a Host using the Focus System is joined by a Client that does not have the Focus System.
- Fixed an error that would occur when purchasing a Kubrow Gene Masking Kit.
- Fixed players being unable to activate buttons required to open the J-3 Jordas Golem's head during the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed Hunhow's essence in War not having a proper lighting FX in the Second Dream cinematic.
December 8th, 2015 官方論壇公告 - Prime Vault Unsealed
- Prime Vault: Frost Prime
Note: Latron Prime Stock is not included in the Frost Prime drop tables - it is available as a special Alert that will be up from now until January 5th. Everyone can run it once to get their Latron Prime Stock.
The Prime Vault has Unsealed. Frost Prime makes a chilling return in the very first cracking of the Prime Vault
Frost Prime, Titan Extractor Prime, Latron Prime, Reaper Prime and the Misa Prime Syandana will all be available for a limited time through our Prime Access Program. Additionally, the following drops have been made available in the Void for a limited time:
- Frost Prime Parts
- Latron Prime Parts
- Reaper Prime Parts
- Sortie Changes:
- 20 Wave Defense Sorties have now been reduced to 15 Waves.
- Excavation Sorties now require 1200 Cryotic instead of 1500.
- Enemies will now prioritize killing the Rescue target in Rescue Missions.
- Sortie Missions will now display a countdown indicating the number of resources required to complete the mission in Defense and Excavation game modes.
- Conclave Changes:
- Reduced the effectiveness of Rhino's Iron Skin in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of the Snipetron series in PvP.
- Energy no longer drops on kills, and players will now retain the energy they had prior to death when respawning.
- Silence weapon Mods have been removed from Conclave End of Mission drop tables.
- Increased buff/debuff values of health/shields for the Rising Skill, Adept Surge, Calculated Spring and Tempered Bound Conclave Mods.
- Stagger effects have been removed from offhand Melee attacks in PvP.
- Removed Navigation and Conclave options from Maroo's Bazaar.
- Enemies slain within 5 seconds of spawning will no longer count towards stealth kills.
- Various Operator customization options have been expanded.
- Made slight adjustments to the Stalker and Hunhow's VO FX in the Second Dream.
- Updated various audio FX that occur during the Second Dream's cinematics.
- Players can now use controllers / game pads to navigate the Focus System's menu.
- Focus Upgrades will now better display their stat improvements, including duration and range.
- Fixed our most common crash that would occur when booting up Warframe through Steam with Razer Comms overlay active.
- Fixed Archwing information displaying in the Warframe's Equipment category in the Profile stats page.
- Fixed the Agile Aim Conclave Mod showing 2% as its buff value instead of 20%.
- Fixed the Gineer Shipyards extraction cinematic displaying default Liset visuals instead of showing the player's Landing Craft customization.
- Fixed Oxium Ospreys constantly ragdolling, instead of possibly exploding on occasion.
- Fixed War's channeling FX trail originating from an improper location on the blade.
- Fixed an incorrect texture appearing on rocks in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a duplicate Follow Through Mod appearing in Teshins Conclave Offerings.
- Fixed Ivara's ziplines not always being flush with the walls they end on.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when a zipline is destroyed while players are on it.
- Fixed Saryn's Molt displaying as in a t-pose for other players if created away from their view.
- Fixed several Animation Sets missing their icons in the Arsenal.
- Fixed improper visual FX playing over Sentinels and Kubrows when hit by Radiation while playing Missions in the second half of The Second Dream.
- Fixed some areas of Maroo's Bazaar that would not properly allow players to trade.
- Fixed Rescue targets constantly running to cover instead of following players to Extraction.
- Fixed some clipping issues on character models in the Second Dream Codex diorama.
- Fixed Host Migration not properly resetting teams before Conclave Missions.
- Fixed End of Mission 'team has won' messages not always properly displaying.
- Fixed players being unable to install the Landing Craft segment.
- Fixed Equinox's Mend & Maim visual FX not properly displaying if the player is stealthed while the Ability is active.
- Fixed Arsenal and Mod screens not appearing properly in Maroo's Bazaar.
- Fixed the Coaction Drift Mod not properly increasing Aura strength or effectiveness.
- Fixed repetitive Transmissions that would occur during the first Mission in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed players getting stuck on the Mod Fusion screen when zooming into a Mod.
- Fixed the Power Drift Mod not properly increasing knockdown recovery.
- Fixed automatic weapons automatically ceasing to fire when jumping directly up.
- Fixed some login rewards missing from the Login 2.0 reward system.
- Fixed Transmissions in the Jordas Verdict playing on the player's loading screen instead of during the Mission start.
- Fixed an error preventing players for receiving their inbox reward for completing the Natah Quest. Accounts that did not properly receive their reward have been reimbursed with this hotfix.
- Fixed an error that would occur in Maroo's Bazaar that would prevent players from being able to Trade after opening their Trade menu.
- Fixed bonus experience given on the End of Mission screen displaying as '#ERROR!'
- Fixed the End of Mission screen sometimes improperly displaying an unranked Excalibur icon.
- Fixed some of Ivara's Ability FX playing too loudly.
- Fixed players not being properly vented from the 'button tunnel' in the first stage of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed some icons in the Market not properly having the correct aspect ratio.
- Fixed excessive spot loading that would occur as a result of pre-Mission Trial dioramas.
- Fixed the final Sortie Mission becoming available for play after the first Mission was completed.
- Fixed an issue causing Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm Mod to prevent Defense or Excavation Waves from ending.
- Fixed the Lotus' VO at the End of Mission screen not properly playing.
- Fixed Mirage's Prism not properly blinding Clients in Conclave.
- Fixed Chroma's Effigy not correctly targeting enemy players correctly in Conclave's Annihilation game mode.
- Fixed players getting damaged by illusions summoned by Mirage's Hall of Mirrors in Conclave.
- Fixed an incorrect description in the Deft Tempo Conclave Mod.
- Fixed several upgrades in the Focus system that were not scaling up in effectiveness as they should.
- Fixed the Unairu Focus displaying incorrect Focus gained at the End of Missions screen.
- Fixed an error that could occur during Operator customization.
- Fixed an error that would cause the Host's default language to appear for clients on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed fire/ice damage related Lotus Transmissions playing on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed Transmissions displaying the name of the Operator, instead of the appropriate NPC.
- Fixed enemies not spawning with the correct level in the last Mission of The Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed Madurai and Unairu beam attacks being blocked by pickups and Sentinels as per: this thread
- Fixed Focus Abilities not having a proper keybind on the Steam Controller.
- Fixed the Zenurik's energy bubble visual FX not being visible to Clients.
- Fixed the Unairu`s Focus Ability displaying a `flamethrower`type effect, where there should be none.
- Fixed the Unairu's Medusa Touch description not clearly stating that enemy melee attacks will cause them to become petrified.
- Fixed the Lasting Judgement option text in the Unairu Focus tree appearing off screen when highlighted.
- Fixed various localization issues.
December 5th, 2015 官方論壇公告
- Made Excavation Sorties require more than one dig-site (just like alerts).
- Fixed icons being corrupted after closing the Steam Overlay.
- Fixed crafting requirement for War.
- Fixed Focus being cleared after you were revived.
- Fixed some crashes related to zip-lines.
- Fixed some hitches when people join your session.
- Fixed hangs related to AI tactical-pathing.
- Fixed issues with login-rewards showing up multiple times in the same day.
- Fixed potential network-abuse and in-game stuttering after customizing your operator
- Fixed icon tag in the description for Saryn's Spores in the abilities page.
December 4th, 2015 官方論壇公告
- Missed Update 18 Feature:
- Loadouts can now be completely customized and changed in relays by using the 'ESC' key to access your entire Arsenal and more!
- Players can now rewatch the Stalker Intro Cinematic from The Second Dream Quest via the 'Rewatch' button available in the Quest's Codex.
- Added a potentially permanent but experimental cap to Daily Focus Points earned, currently it is at 75,000 each day. We will monitor this over the weekend! (Note: End of Missions stats will not reflect the Focus Cap)
- Conclave Changes / Fixes:
- Low Current Leap (Warframe) - +0.1 Mobility, -50% Energy Max mod added to Conclave Syndicate favours list
- Fixed a bug with Mobility buff/debuff mods applying half the intended effects.
- Fixed the Mortal Conduct Mod decreasing Channeling Efficiency at low health, instead of Increasing it.
- Fixed the Tactical Retreat Mod not decreasing damage while airborne at low health.
- Several visual improvements have been made to War.
- Visual improvements have been made to the Stalker's armor.
- Adjusted the frequency of the Stalker's whisper VO on his appearance.
- Adjusted various audio FX.
- Players will now see a message indicating when an Ability is on cooldown or when a Ability is in use.
- Targets affected by Ivara's Slumber Arrow will now wake up early if their health drops below 50% (just like Equinox's Rest).
- Players will now be prompted to visit the Codex when trying to start a Quest with a cinematic from the World State Window.
- Fixed an issue with the energy drain of Ivara's Navigator increasing dramatically on any cast beyond the first.
- Fixed some loading hitches during the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed some visual issues related to menu options available after the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed holding down the melee button during a slide attack triggering another slide attack.
- Fixed various audio FX issues related to the Landing Craft.
- Fixed various issues related to the Second Dream Quest (no spoilers).
- Fixed Eximus Stronghold Sorties not properly spawning Eximus enemies.
- Fixed a script error that would occur when clicking 'Tutorial' in the Ducat Kiosk at Maroo's Bazaar. We've since removed any functionality these kiosks have save for Baro count-down.
- Fixed an error causing Corpus Outpost Excavation Mission to not properly functioning in Alerts.
- Fixed underwater extraction not properly showing new Landing Craft skin customizations.
- Fixed reward icons not properly appearing on the first login.
- Fixed Corrupted Dragon Keys not being craftable in the Foundry.
- Fixed several Earth Mission Nodes not being shown as 'completed' after completing them.
- Fixed the 'View Cinematic' button not functioning in the Codex for Quests that have been completed or are past the first Mission.
- Fixed underwater extraction cinematics not playing the correct audio FX.
- Fixed Archwing Exterminate Missions spawning only one or two enemies.
- Fixed players not properly receiving boosters as a Login Reward.
- Fixed an error that would occur after the Itzal's drones would die.
- Fixed experience earned in Archwing becoming shared with the Warframe equipped, and not just the Archwing and Archwing weapons.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when opening the Foundry.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when switching between the Twin Basolk and Archwing loadouts.
- Fixed the 'Mobility' stat in the Arsenal not properly displaying information.
- Fixed players being forced under terrain when standing underneath the falling lighting fixture on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed various localization issues.
December 3rd, 2015 官方論壇公告
- Fixed various issues with The Second Dream Quest (no spoilers).
- Fixed a hitch that would occur on the last mission of The Second Dream.
- Fixed incorrect descriptions and images for the Scimitar Bundle in the Market.
- Fixed an issue with Trinity's Skirt disappearing when equipping the Immortal Skin.
- Fixed holding melee during a slide attack starting another slide attack.
- Fixed an issue with sorting Warframe parts in the 'Misc' section of the Foundry.
- Fixed an issue with certain SEA regions being unable to download the Update.
December 3rd, 2015 官方論壇公告 - The Second Dream
- New Quest: The Second Dream
The Second Dream is available to all players who have completed the Quest: Natah.
- New Tileset: Orokin Moon
What we know of the Moon is a mystery, and entering its halls requires the completion of The Second Dream Quest.
Master the Seven Principles on the Orokin Moon
The Halls of Ascension are tightly wound into the fabric of known Orokin civilization. Uncover secrets along your path across the moon. Challenge yourself in seven unique rooms across seven principles for new unique Mod rewards. The measure by which the Orokin were judged will now put you to the test.
- New System: ?????
Complete 'the Second Dream' to unlock a new System!
- New Warframe: Ivara
With her quiver of tactical arrows, this huntress prowls unseen and strikes without warning.
Ivara's Abilities are as follows:
- Quiver - Cycle through and shoot one of four tactical arrows:
- Cloak Arrow: Creates a defensive bubble that cloaks allies and shields them from attacks.
- Dashwire Arrow: Fires a zipline.
- Slumber Arrow: Induces a temporary slumber in target.
- Noise Arrow: Creates a noise at the point of impact to attract enemies.
- Navigator - Assume control of a projectile and guide it to its targets.
- Prowl - Become invisible, steal loot from unsuspecting enemies then go on the offensive with increased headshot damage.
- Artemis Bow - Summon a mighty bow and unleash a volley of devastating arrows.
Obtain Ivara today through the Market or through Easy, Medium and Hard Spy missions!
- New Weapons and Stances:
- War: The Stalker's sword as bestowed on him by the Sentient Hunhow.
- Rubico: Scope out the enemy with this long-range revolver style rifle.
- Talons: The claws of these tactical bombs dig into the target and detonate on command.
- Lacera: In the practiced hands of a master this blade and whip weapon becomes exceedingly devastating.
- An additional weapon may be hidden within The Second Dream.
- New Single-Sword Stance: Vengeful Revenant! Hate... Dread... Despair…!
- New Enemies:
Sentient forces have appeared, but more are obscured from our sensors. Players can discover more about these ancient enemies in the Second Dream Quest.
- Login Reward System Update:
- The Login Reward System has been given a total overhaul, and will now give players increasingly valuable rewards with each daily login.
- Logins are tracked cumulatively, and players will not be penalized for missing any number of logins.
- Players with a higher Mastery Rank will have increased chance to receive rare (or more valuable) rewards.
- Each level of Mastery Rank will provide a 5% increase to obtaining improved rewards.
- Login Rewards are randomly generated.
- The following unique weapon has been added to the Login Reward System:
- Azima: This unconventional machine pistol packs a deadly surprise. (Note: This weapon is a day 100 Login Reward Exclusive)
- Sniper Rifle Revisions:
The following changes have been made to all Sniper Rifles:
- Sniper Rifles now have a variable zoom that can be adjusted in two ways:
- Firstly, your right mouse button is a 'held' aim.
- Secondly, your middle-mouse button (alt-fire) adjusts zoom levels.
- Each level of zoom will provide a stat bonus that is applied to each shot. These bonuses are specific to each Sniper Rifle and will be indicated in the scope.
- Successive kills with a Sniper Rifle will apply toward a combo counter, which will apply a damage bonus for each successive kills.
- The Sniper Rifle's combo counter will reset after a delay or when the player misses their next shot.
- Sniper Rifle scopes have received a visual overhaul.
- Sortie Missions:
Sortie Missions are now available for all Tenno Mastery Rank 4 or higher!
- Sortie Missions are difficult endgame Missions for experienced Tenno that can be completed alone or with a group.
- Each Sortie Mission will have its own unique requirements or enemy modifiers, favoring Tenno that have a versatile arsenal.
- Players can access Sortie Missions through the Sortie Icon through the upper right hand corner of the World State Window in Navigation.
- Sortie Missions will change daily, and players must complete all three connected Missions to receive a reward from that Season's pool.
- Each Sortie Season will last for a period of 15 days before cycling in a new Season with an updated loot table.
- Players can review the rewards for the current Season in the World State Window.
- Please note: Sorties must be played in order and all three missions must be completed to receive a reward!
- Reminder: Soft Launch: 2 Factor Authentication
As an additional security measure for our players 2 Factor Authentication has been integrated into Warframe. This feature is currently optional, but we encourage players to opt-in and give their account an extra bit of protection against malicious attempts at account access.
Accounts can opt-in at warframe.comuser shortly after this Update is live. Be sure to check your spam folder for any confirmation emails. If you still aren't receiving emails, add email@example.com to your whitelist and allowed contacts.
- New Game Mode and Reward Changes:
- Infested Excavation - this popular game mode can now be played against Infested enemies and can be found on the following nodes:
- Many Survival and Excavation missions have been rebalanced so that the mission rewards match the difficulty of the mission, the enemies spawned are appropriately challenging, and the enemy level scaling is consistent. This includes tuning such as reducing caps of Sapping Osprey, and ensuring similar leveled nodes have a similarly difficult mix of enemies.
- Malva, Wahiba, Elara, and Piscinas went from 'Easy' rewards to 'Medium'.
- Cameria, Cassini, and Selkie went from 'Hard' rewards to 'Medium'.
- Lillith, Wendell, and Zeugma went from 'Medium' rewards to 'Hard'.
- Tuned Power Carrier spawn-rates to be similar for all Excavation missions.
- Adjusted rewards for Excavation and Survival missions to replace over-popular Mods with credit bundles.
- Dark Sector Survival and Dark Sector Excavation missions reward tables have been updated to better match regular missions, including the addition of Void Sabotage Keys to Rotation B and Fusion Core bundles.
- T4 Keys have been added to reward tables for the following missions: Eris -- Zalba, Pluto -- Hieracon and Ceres -- Gabii
- There is now a 30-Second window in Interception missions once you've intercepted the message to kill all enemies and collect loot. Once this 30 seconds up, you'll be prompted by the Reward screen. This should prevent progression stoppers in Rounds where the game thinks there are enemies left.
- New Cosmetics:
- Salix Syandana: Ivara's cocoon-like Syandana.
- Pakal Syandana: Formed from the bones of Sentient fighters and given to the Stalker by Hunhow.
- Pakal Stalker Armor: Formed from the bones of Sentient fighters and given to the Stalker by Hunhow.
- Pakal Kubrow Armor: Pakal style armor, fashioned for a Kubrow.
- Sotz Scimitar Skin: Cast the Stalker's caustic shadow across the Scimitar with this skin.
- Revive 2.0:
- Players now have 4 Revives available per Mission. Returning to your Landing Craft will refresh all Revives between missions.
- Players can no longer purchase Revives in the Arsenal.
- Revives used in Missions will have a small cost (approximately 10%) of experience for each Revive used. This is currently disabled, but will be activated in a future Update.
- New Landing Craft: Scimitar
- Scimitar: This blade-like landing craft is armed with Barrage Air Support. Find the Scimitar in the Market today!
- Simulacrum Arsenal: Players can now adjust their Warframe loadouts while in the Simulacrum for more efficient testing.
- The Simulacrum has been given a visual overhaul!
- Maroo's Bazaar: Found on Earth, Maroo's Bazaar is a place where players can go to trade or advertise their goods.
- Players can set themselves available for a trade openly by selecting the 'Trade' option above the Emote wheel when in the Relay's Concourse. Selecting this option again will make you no longer available for trade.
- Players can initiate a trade by focusing on the player they wish to trade with, and then selecting the 'Trade' option above their Emote wheel.
- One player must make themselves available to trade in order to initiate a trade.
- Normal trade limitations are still in place for Trades done through Maroo's Bazaar.
- Clan Warlords can now downsize the tier of their Clans. Do this by visiting your Dojo!
- Trinity's skirt has been given its own physics!
- Lotus VO has been added to inform players when a fellow Tenno is downed and in need of Reviving!
- Foundry Rush costs will now offer a scaled Rush Platinum price once an item reaches 50% craft completion.
- Rhino Changes:
The following changes have been made to Rhino, and are available for all players immediately:
- Rhino has been given a passive: Heavy Impact!
- Rhino Charge has received the following changes:
- Rhino Charge can now gore enemies caught in his path!
- Rhino Charge now has a re-cast combo counter (mechanically identical to Valkyr's Rip Line and Atlas' Landslide).
- Duration mods no longer affect Rhino's Charge.
- Range mods will now affect Rhino Charge's distance.
- Rhino Charge's distance is now based on his Ability combo counter.
- Rhino Charge will now result in a Blast proc on targets if Iron Skin is active while Charging.
- Rhino Charge will deal double damage against targets affected by Rhino Stomp.
- Iron Skin has received the following changes:
- Rhino Stomp has received the following changes:
- Fixed 'double getup' when enemies affected by Rhino Stomp get ragdolled.
- Rhino Stomp is recastable now and picks up new enemies in range.
- Conclave Changes:
- Vauban, Mirage, Nekros, and Limbo are now available for use in Conclave.
- Added a new Rank in the Conclave Syndicate: Typhoon.
- Mag, Volt and Excalibur are now purchasable through Teshin's Conclave Offerings at the Typhoon rank.
- Brakk, Bronco series, Detron series, Castanas Series and Pyrana are now available for use in Conclave.
- The Orokin Hall of Memories Conclave map has been added to Capture the Cephalon.
- The Capture the Cephalon map Derelict Halls has been revamped, reducing its size.
- Weekly Missions have been added to Conclave, and completing them all will reward Conclave Standing, Credits, rare Resources and melee stance Mods.
- Game mode Affector duration has been reduced to 10 minutes.
- Matches completed with an active Affector award 2x Standing and End of Mission rewards.
- Conclave Sigils are no longer required to gain Standing in Conclave, and Conclave Sigils can now be equipped in PvE Missions for purely cosmetic effect. Sigil Standing bonuses are now based on Conclave Rank.
- Additional Conclave Loadout Slots can be purchased at Typhoon rank, up to a maximum of 10.
- The following Conclave Weapon Skins have been added to Teshin's Conclave Offerings at the Typhoon Standing:
- The following Mods have been (re)added to Teshin's Conclave Offerings:
- The following mods have been added to drop tables for all Conclave game modes:
- Mortal Conduct (melee) - At Low Health, +60% Channeling Efficiency for 8 seconds.
- Tactical Retreat (Warframe) - At Low Health, +0.1 Mobility and +20% damage resistance while airborne for 4 seconds (cannot be slotted with Final Act).
- Final Act (Warframe) - At Low Health, +20% Ability Efficiency and +50% Ability Range for 4 seconds (cannot be slotted with Tactical Retreat).
- Heavy Warhead (pistol) - 100% Explosion Radius, -50% Flight Speed.
- Soaring Strike (bows) - 50% Fire rate while airborne.
- Melee weapon Stances now follow these general rules in Conclave:
- 'E-spam' combos do half damage.
- The attack before the 'pause' in a 'pause' combo does a stagger or knockdown.
- The attack after the 'pause' in a 'pause' combo does 2x damage.
- All other melee combos do 1x damage.
- Melee slide attacks stagger or knockdown with melee equipped.
- Charge Attacks do 1.5x damage.
- The following changes have been made to Capture the Cephalon:
- Cephalons will return to base 90 seconds after being removed.
- Cephalons will return to base 90 seconds after being removed.
- Return Timer is reset when killing an enemy while holding the Cephalon.
- On Capture, both Cephalons are removed from play and returned after 5 seconds.
- Increased the duration of Ash's Smoke Screen in PvP.
- Increased the range of Ash's Teleport in PvP.
- Casting Ash's Teleport will now cause players to drop the Cephalon.
- Increased the damage of Excalibur's Slash Dash in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Volt's Shock in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Banshee's Sonic Boom in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Nyx's Psychic Bolts in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Nova's Null Star in PvP.
- Increased damage of Valkyr's Rip Line in PvP.
- Increased damage of Valkyr's Hysteria in PvP.
- Targets affected by Equinox's Rest will be immune to damage for 1 second on Wake, there is no immunity if Rest expires naturally.
- Increased damage and speed bonus of Equinox's Metamorphosis Day Form in PvP.
- Increased radius of Equinox's Pacify & Provoke aura in PvP.
- Removed the Radial Scream from Chroma's Effigy and reduced its channeling cost in PvP.
- Reduced the amount of shields Mag's Shield Polarize grants in PvP.
- Reduced armour multiplier of Iron Skin in PvP.
- The Supra and Miter's projectile speed has been increased in PvP.
- Charged projectile speed increased for Paris, Paris Prime, Daikyu and Cernos in PvP.
- Reduced respawn delay of Energy Orbs in PvP.
- Increased blast radius of Penta series and Tonkor in PvP
- Hush and Suppress mods are no longer usable in PvP.
- Spring-Loaded Broadhead mod damage bonus applied at 15m.
- All Warframes have had their PvP Mobility stats adjusted.
- All Mods that affect Mobility have been changed from percentage to additive.
- Elemental Mobility Mods have had their mobility increased.
- Slide velocity boost is now affected by the PvP Mobility stat.
- The mobility Mods Adept Surge, Rising Skill, Calculated Spring and Tempered Bound have had their armour buffs/debuffs removed and their health/shield values adjusted.
- Multiple improvements have been made to Warframe's audio quality that dramatically improves the immersion of Warframe's environmental sound effects. This change includes:
- Being able to hear nearby enemy footsteps.
- Improved proximity awareness of enemy gunfire and VO.
- Landing Craft radio chatter will no longer play while Codex Diorama music is playing.
- Audio FX from beam weapons making contact with an enemy have been improved.
- Improved audio FX on various weapon shells, laser blasts and projectile flybys.
- Djinn's Fatal Attraction precept has been substantially improved:
- As before, Djinn starts by mesmerizing all enemies in range and lures them towards the player; if it succeeds in attracting enough prey into striking-distance it sprays an acid attack that does damage over time and eats away at enemy armor while they writhe in pain.
- With the improvements made to the Fatal Attraction precept it is now much more effective at incapacitating enemies and gets more efficient as players eliminate mesmerized enemies.
- Mesmerized enemies no longer shoot at the Djinn while walking closer.
- Mesmerized enemies are highlighted so that it's easier see when they're vulnerable.
- Killing mesmerized enemies will extend the lure cycle up to a maximum of 7.5 seconds.
- If the lure cycle ends without enough enemies in range to trigger the acid-spray the cooldown time is scaled by the percentage of mesmerized enemies left alive.
- Enemies now snap out of being mesmerized early only when they are damaged.
- Djinn will only start luring if there are enough enemies around to also trigger the acid-spray.
- If all potential enemies or at least 5 enemies have moved into striking-distance then the lure will end early and the Djinn will spray acid.
- The acid spray now does a guaranteed corrosive damage proc to eat away at enemy armor.
- Fatal Attraction's range at higher-ranks has been slightly reduced to make it easier to eliminate all targets and get the minimum cooldown.
- Each enemy can only be affected by one Fatal Attraction once.
- It no longer works on Corpus Nullifiers, Bosses or enemies immune to mind-control.
- Fixed Clients being unable to see the effects on Djinn while luring.
- Nekros' Desecrate can now affect enemy Osprey units.
- Charge Attacks are now available for all melee weapons, and are usable by holding down the melee attack button with a melee weapon equipped. Please note this only works in equipped melee mode, we are continuing to explore this feature for quick melee.
- Many tilesets have had their level boundaries improved and teleport volumes tweaked to prevent players from exiting the map in non-gameplay spaces.
- Players can now use Remote Observers in their Dojo and Landing Craft via hotkeys. This feature can only be activated when players rebind their appropriate Gear slot to a hotkey of their choice.
- Mag Prime and Volt have been given a fresh PBR upgrade!
- Many Orokin items and tilesets have received a PBR upgrade!
- Hikou Prime has been given a PBR Upgrade!
- The Braton Prime has been given a PBR Upgrade!
- Made various adjustments to the Liset's exterior lightning.
- Kubrow will now teleport themselves out of an area if they become stuck in one place for too long.
- Killing a Grineer by shooting their feet will cause them to ragdoll.
- Higher Blast damage will increase how far enemies are sent on death.
- All enemies will have a 50% chance to ragdoll on death.
- Enemies now have a greater range of death animations, such as:
- A new Mission has been added to Clem & Darvo's weekly Missions.
- Helios can now use Synthesis Scanners if there are no Codex Scanners equipped or remaining in the player's Gear.
- Wukong's ground slam attacks now only cause camera shake for the player, instead of the entire Squad.
- Changed the Anisotropic Filtering display setting from simple toggle to expose selectable levels of filtering. Depending on the resolution you play at, and the speed of your graphics cards, you may be able to increase the setting from the default 4X to 8X or even 16X to improve the clarity of textures on slanted surfaces. Older laptops and computers without dedicated graphics cards will likely want this option off to improve performance. Note: if you had previously disabled Anisotropic Filtering, you will want turn the new setting off because it has been reset to defaults.
- Changed Shade's Ghost and the Huras Kubrow's Stalk Abilities to avoid using invisibility while the players are doing something that draws aggro (eg: Nyx's Absorb).
- Reduced the size of the Imperator's muzzle flash FX.
- All Warframe Accessories have had their naming structure name to have the Warframe first, then the item name. This is to assist alphabetical sorting so players can look through the Market and see 'Volt Pulse Helmet', rather than 'Pulse Volt Helmet'.
- Fixed explosions from the Concealed Explosives Mod damaging Corpus Nullifiers through their bubbles.
- Fixed an issue where toggled actions (sprinting, blocking, aiming) would be automatically toggled off when activating a Warframe Ability.
- Fixed some improper visual FX displaying near water in the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset on Uranus.
- Fixed players being unable to create waypoints during Fomorian Invasion Missions.
- Fixed rare errors causing Warframe to crash when exiting the Arsenal.
- Fixed melee weapons becoming stuck in the player's hand after blocking an attack via the Reflex Guard Mod.
- Fixed enemies not properly being sliced apart by melee weapons with the appropriate damage types.
- Fixed improper pathing on enemies that can hover, including enemies in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed decorations in the Dojo not properly snapping to vertical surfaces like walls or columns.
- Fixed downed players in Archwing Missions displaying 0% Reviving instead of Bleedout.
- Fixed an issue causing the 'Throw Attack' stat on some melee weapons to provide improper information in the Arsenal.
- Fixed players seeing an error prompt informing them they 'Cannot retrieve a Kubrow from Stasis while another Kubrow is active” when simply scrolling through their Stasis slots.
- Fixed a crash that would occur during the Captain Vor fight due to improper damage hit detection.
- Fixed players being able to damage a Fomorian Core multiple times with a single shot using the Velocitus.
- Fixed Clients and Hosts seeing different End of Mission screens when multiple Tactical Alerts or Events are active.
- Fixed a script error that would occur when loading into a Relay.
- Fixed multi-shot ammo consumption allowing players to fire weapons with a clip size of 0.
- Fixed death visual FX lagging behind after an Osprey is killed.
- Fixed the Lotus playing repetitive Transmission VO during Invasion Missions.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain on the Archwing underwater drop point in the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset on Uranus.
- Fixed the Landing Craft's fly-in cutscene not properly playing at the start of Crossfire Missions.
- Fixed some instances of Landing Craft audio playing after the fly-in cinematic.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen not properly updating Syndicate Standing at the end of the Mission.
- Fixed some clipping terrain visible in Archwing Corpus Trench Run tilesets.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to still be able to remain in a Dojo or use Clan chat after being kicked out of the Clan.
- Fixed various lighting issues present in the Orokin Void tilesets.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from being able to end a security lockdown on the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Vauban's Tesla hanging in mid air after being attached to an enemy that has died.
- Fixed an issue preventing NPCs from entering cover.
- Fixed several issues causing players to become stuck in terrain after using the Itzal's Blink Ability.
- Fixed Syndicate hit squads putting players in Solo Missions into a bleedout state, instead of instantly showing the Revive screen.
- Fixed Archwing melee weapons not showing the correct Channeling colors.
- Fixed the Castanas not properly functioning with elemental damage and multishot Mods equipped.
- Fixed an issue causing players to become pushed out of a tileset if caught under an elevator.
- Fixed an error in the UI causing the 'Invite to Squad' button to overlap the 'Accept' button after selecting a Mission Node.
- Fixed Syndicate Standing not displaying the correct information at the End of Mission screen if the player has negative Standing with a Syndicate.
- Fixed an error that would cause changing the color customization of an Archwing to also change the color customizations on Equinox.
- Fixed the whip portion of the Mios sometimes not being visible during finisher animations.
- Fixed Saryn's Molt Ability not properly using the Orphid Skin visual if the skin was equipped.
- Fixed Landing Crafts not being visible or able to be used to leave a Relay after returning from a Mission or Simulacrum.
- Fixed players being unable to change colors of their Sigils after equipping the Community of Tenno Sigil.
- Fixed an issue with the Steam Controller where the 'A' select button displays on screen although no item has been selected.
- Fixed Saryn's Miasma's damage over time procs not triggering on enemies when cast immediately after a previous Miasma's DoTs have ended.
- Fixed the Landing Craft appearing sideways in the Relay landing terminal when returning to a Relay from a Conclave match.
- Fixed Bullet Jump and Aim Glide improperly causing the Arachne Arcane to proc.
- Fixed the Acrid's Toxin DoT not applying to Osprey enemies.
- Fixed an issue causing players to move backwards while meleeing when pointing the camera 'up' during a ground slam attack.
- Fixed an issue where throwing the Glaive would put players into a free fire mode.
- Fixed the Terminal Velocity Mod being unable to be equipped on Sentinel rifles.
- Fixed the trade UI not properly updating the player's remaining trades after completing a successful trade.
- Fixed player names not properly displaying in Relays.
- Fixed players becoming stuck in mid-air in the Dojo dueling room after pressing jump when kneeling down on a duel pad.
- Fixed players being able to cast Excalibur's Radial Blind continuously while firing a weapon.
- Fixed the Mios' whip disappearing from players who are revived from bleedout state, showing only a sword in their hand.
- Fixed Frost Prime's PBR visuals appearing to be low quality compared to other textures as per: this thread
- Fixed an error causing lighting effects to give Comba and Scramba Corpus units irregularly glowing eyes.
- Fixed an issue where disconnecting a USB Audio device would not restore audio to said device upon reconnecting. The Options menu allows you to choose a preferred device.
- Fixed an error causing Archwings still appear on players, except very tiny, when making the transition from Archwing to on-foot gameplay in the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed weapon attachments with animations not properly playing their animations when players are selecting between accessories in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an error that would occur when players constructed a Shadow Barracks while research donation is active, causing resources donated to be split between two clan tiers.
- Fixed Void Sabotage missions possibly having a progression stopper where the Grineer Sister boss fight results in invincible enemies.
- Fixed a hitch that would occur with Loki's Radial Disarm - it now does most of the 'Disarming & Reaction across a few frames.
- Fixed Alliances not properly reflecting changes made to a Clan's tier.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed various localization issues.
Due to the volume of content available in this the Second Dream it may be possible that we've missed the announcement of a fix or change. If you believe something is not properly documented in these notes, please let us know. We will continually monitor this thread to watch for any reports of undocumented changes and will update the information here as necessary.
Thank you all for your patience. Enjoy the Second Dream, Tenno!