|類型|| Close ranged/|
|+ ++ + - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
|基礎倍率|| Torso: 2.0x |
Fanny Pack: 3.0x
|掉落MOD|| 融合核心 |
Shockwave MOAs are identified by their yellow-orange bodies and are a larger, less common variant of MOA. Initially, they do not fire at players; they will run towards one and release a shockwave once close enough. This shockwave slowly expands and knocks down any player that fails to jump over it; these MOAs will slow to a near-stop and raise a leg seconds before releasing a shockwave. Afterwards, they will fire at players until another shockwave can be released.
While annoying on their own, multiple Shockwave MOAs are capable of stunlocking targets to the point of knocking the player down while they're already knocked down.
Knocking them down while they are winding up their stomp attack used to result in a slow-motion knock-down, allowing for an easy finish. As of Update ?, knocking down Shockwave MOA will not stop the ability being executed. (e.g.: The stomp starts even after the MOA has been knocked down)
- Hacked Shockwave MOAs will sometimes become unresponsive if they enter in narrow locker rooms and can not be moved nor killed.
- Unlike its standard variant, the Shockwave MOA will head towards the players at full speed in order to deploy its large shockwaves at close range.
- After a shockwave is released, the Shockwave MOA will return to its standard tactics of shooting players before releasing another shockwave.
- There is a delay between shockwaves for the MOA, apparently.
- Shockwave releases take time before they deploy, use this time to dispatch it quickly before it knocks back.
- Surprisingly, despite of its large size, the Shockwave MOA has the same health as its standard variant, making it easy to dispatch.
- Even though it is armed with a larger cannon, the Shockwave MOA fires slower yet it deals seemingly similar amount of damage.
- Due to its large size, it is frankly the easiest MOA to destroy, if observant.
- To counter the shock, you can either try to outrun the shock radius, or equip your Warframe with Handspring that allows you to stand back up faster after being knocked down.
- Mods such as Fortitude and Sure Footed grants substantial resistance against the shockwaves.
- You can avoid being knocked down by using the melee block, but you will still be pushed back. Jumping over the shock field will get you through unharmed.
- After patch 7.9, they became as green as the common MOA. They reverted to their orange color after patch 7.10.
- They can spawn indefinitely in some cases from Spawners.
|船員||船員 • 菁英船員 • 虛能船員 • 监工船员 • 狙擊手船員 • Corpus技師|
|恐鳥||反彈孔鳥 • 融合孔鳥 • 恐鳥 • 磁軌砲恐鳥 • 震盪波恐鳥|
|魚鷹||無人機 • 吸血魚鷹 • 山貓魚鷹 • 地雷魚鷹 • Oxium魚鷹 • 清道夫無人機 • 基蝕魚鷹 • 護盾魚鷹|
|功能性单位||Corpus目标 • 砲塔 • 激光柵欄 • 山貓砲塔 • 監控攝像頭 • 看守者|
|Archwing||无人机 • 母舰 • 护卫舰 • 驱逐舰 • Gox • 蝗虫无人机 • 潘塔突击队员 • 量子切割器突击队员 • 突擊隊員|
|Alad V • Ambulas • Hyena Pack • 豺狼 • 山貓 • 猛禽 • Nef Anyo中士 • Zanuka猎犬|