Developed as an energy saw to scrap obsolete ships, this tool was quickly banned when rebels in the Sedna region discovered it also made an excellent weapon.
The Serro is a Corpus polearm unlockable through Energy Lab Research in the dojo that deals Electricity damage.
This weapon deals primarily Electricity damage.
- Highest base damage of elemental damage melee weapons
- Deals Electricity damage, good against Robotic and Machinery-type enemies
- Highest Status chance among two-handed melee weapons, tied with Jat Kittag and Bo Prime.
- Long reach.
- Large jump attack radius.
- Has a polarity
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Bleeding Willow stance.
- The three blades on the weapon fold up when not in use, and also move when idle, making it one of the few melee weapons with a non-static model.
- The weapon itself retracts when not in use.
- This is the 5th melee weapon released to natively deal Electricity damage, and the third polearm weapon to be released after the Orthos and Orthos Prime.
- The weapon's name is derived from the Latin word serro, which means "I cut" and is the origin of the word serrate.
- The Serro was first seen as an accidentally leaked Codex entry in Update 13, along with the Venka and the Bo Prime, before any of the weapons were released.
- The Serro is the first single-headed polearm to be released.