The Paracyst is the pure Infested version of the Quanta, which can be acquired via Clan Research in the Bio Lab. Primarily a burst-fire weapon, the Paracyst possesses a secondary fire mode that allows it to shoot tethered harpoons at enemies, dealing damage and dragging them towards the player's position.
|耗時: 24 hrs|
|Bio Lab Research|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
這個武器主要造成 Toxin 傷害。
- Innate Toxin damage.
- Harpoon deals consistent elemental proc.
- Comes with a Lua 錯誤 於 模組:Icon 中的第 69 行：attempt to index field 'icon' (a nil value)。 polarity.
- Punishes missed shots more than automatic weapons.
- Linearly less efficient — sometimes a target may only die with 4 bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Low crit chance.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- The Paracyst's secondary fire mode (default ) fires a tethered harpoon that can pull enemies towards the player and causes a damage over time effect of any current elemental damage it has. The harpoon costs 1 ammo to fire and also requires a short charging time to be completed before it can be fired.
- The harpoon will deal guaranteed Slash proc on the target by default. If any other elemental damage types are present on the weapon, the harpoon will randomly proc one of the elements instead.
- The lack of a zoom function may make it more difficult to properly aim the weapon at enemies and gain a successful hook if they are farther than close range.
- When the secondary fire is used in conjunction with Mirage's Hall of Mirrors, each doppleganger will also fire their own hook capable of grabbing and pulling in an enemy.
- The secondary fire ragdolls enemies it hits as it pulls them to the user. Enemies that are hit gain a yellow aura that prevents them from being grabbed again until they recover.
- Adding Punch Through to the weapon does NOT allow the hook to grab and pull multiple enemies; instead, it will grab the last enemy that it can't punch through, and attempt to pull them.
- The innate Lua 錯誤 於 模組:Icon 中的第 69 行：attempt to index field 'icon' (a nil value)。 polarity can somewhat limit elemental modding potential, thus making it a less desirable polarity for elemental modding. If you wish to focus more on elemental damage, then it is recommended to either ignore the polarity or use Forma to turn it into a more suitable polarity. However you could use Hammer Shot or Rifle Aptitude, in this slot, to increase the status chance.
- Quanta, the original Corpus weapon.
- Mutalist Quanta, the hybrid Infested-Corpus version of this weapon.
|能量||Dual Cestra • Medium Team Energy Restore • 中型团队护盾回复 • Serro • Prova • Supra • Quanta • Dera • Amprex • Spectra • Flux Rifle • Lanka • Helios • Glaxion • Opticor|
|生物||Phage • Torid • Medium Team Heal Restore • Acrid • 恶脓双斧 • Scoliac • Embolist • Djinn Sentinel • Mutalist Quanta • Synapse • Paracyst|
|化学||喷射战锤 • Medium Team Ammo Restore • Ignis • Marelok • Grinlok • 欧格里斯• Buzlok|
|Tenno||Itzal • Banshee • Volt • Zephyr • Fluctus • Velocitus • Castanas • Silva & Aegis • Akstiletto • Nami Skyla • Nikana • Pyrana • Sybaris • 阿提卡 • Venka • 半人马|
|零件||Detonite Injector • Fieldron • Mutagen Mass|