The Pangolin Sword is similar to the Cronus. It is better than the Skana as well as the Cronus in terms of damage and status chance.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
The Pangolin Sword can only be acquired from Alert missions.
這個武器主要造成 Slash 傷害.
- Deals high slash damage.
- A polarity slot.
- Extremely fast finishing attack.
- 100% Slash damage proc on jump attack.
- Fairly high attack speed.
- High slide damage
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish stance.
- Can only hit one target at a time.
- Only decent Puncture damage and minuscule Impact.
- Low critical chance.
- 主条目: Category:Pangolin Sword Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- This weapon is prized for its aesthetics, rather than for raw power.
- This weapon may be related to the Fang daggers, judging by their shared aesthetics - gently curved grips, and blades with scale designs.
- According to the arsenal UI, Pressure Point does not grant its full bonus to the Pangolin Sword. It is unknown whether this is only a UI bug or actually affects damage.
- The sword is likely named after the Pangolin, a mammal found in Asia and Africa whose protective scales resemble the blade's scaly texture.
- Pangolin is also Malay for the word "pengguling," which means "something that rolls up".