| This is Nidus, the adaptive, the scourge.
Nidus is a deadly plague for which there is no cure. You must control the strange disease.
Release Date: December 22, 2016
Epitome of the endlessly evolving Infestation, Nidus bends the vile corruption to his will, mutates his genetic potency to adapt and assimilates his victims with an insatiable parasitic hunger. Nidus was released with Update 19.5.
|耗時： 72 小時|
|Neural Sensors |
- Nidus' main blueprint is acquired from The Glast Gambit quest.
- Component blueprints are acquired from rotation C of the Infested Salvage mission in Oestrus, Eris.
- Like Inaros, Rage is extremely useful in fueling Nidus' first and second abilities, as any damage taken is immediately turned into energy, without having to go through shields first.
- Alternatively, max energy increasing mods like Flow are less useful due to his third and fourth abilities not using energy.
- Nidus is the only Warframe that can be used to open the Infested Room onboard the Orbiter. Nidus also has the unique passive ability to infect other players both in combat and in a Clan Dojo with the "Helminth Virus" acquired from the Infested Room.
- A glitch exists where one is able to break player models using Nidus and Operator positioning. First start by standing in the doorway of the infested room then switch to Operator. Using the Operator, go to the back of the room. This will automatically close the doors and force Nidus out of the doorway and out of the map. Switch to Nidus and walk out further out of the map, and fall. Afterwards switch to Operator mode and wait about 10 seconds. Switch back to Nidus and go to navigation by the escape menu. After all the aforementioned steps are complete, the game will bug out randomly after the Operator's model. Any further switching of Warframes will continue to break the models.
- The word nidus (Latin root: "nest") is defined as the site of origin for disease or bacteria, or a place where bacteria multiplies.
- Nidus is the first Warframe to use Kuva as a Blueprint ingredient.
- Nidus is the second Warframe after Inaros to have no base shields whatsoever.
- Nidus is also the first Warframe to use another type of ability resource besides energy, in the form of Mutation stacks.
|Ash (Prime) • Atlas • Banshee (Prime) • Baruuk • Chroma(Prime) • Ember (Prime) • Equinox • Excalibur (Prime, Umbra) • Frost (Prime) • Gara • Garuda • Harrow • Hydroid (Prime) • Inaros • Ivara • Khora • Limbo • Loki (Prime) • Mag (Prime) • Mesa • Mirage (Prime) • Nekros (Prime) • Nezha • Nidus • Nova (Prime) • Nyx (Prime) • Oberon (Prime) • Octavia • Revenant • Rhino (Prime) • Saryn (Prime) • Titania • Trinity (Prime) • Valkyr (Prime) • Vauban (Prime) • Volt (Prime) • Wukong • Zephyr (Prime)|
|屬性 • 強化 • 比較 • 外觀|