|+ ++ + - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
|基礎倍率|| Torso: 2.0x |
Fanny Pack: 3.0x
|掉落MOD|| 弹鼓 |
- MOAs engage targets by flanking them and gunning them down with rapid laser fire. It is advised to keep moving while engaging them to avoid getting flanked and swarmed.
- They are commonly the frontline units of a Corpus group, backed with Crewmen.
- Unlike their Crewmen masters, the MOAs fire constantly, making quick work of shields.
- MOAs need to stand still before they fire, meaning they are safest to take down while they are still moving.
- Their erratic screeches can signal whether they are alarmed.
- They are the first enemy the player will encounter that cannot be Stealth attacked.
- Its torso is located at the middle section of the MOA's body. Shooting the MOA's turret will deal 50% less damage.
- They can spawn indefinitely in some cases from Spawners.
- MOAs can fire their guns indefinitely, so move out of their range or line of sight and stay mobile to decrease their opportunities for opening and sustaining fire.
- The Moa is an extinct species of wingless bird that was endemic to New Zealand.
- MOA is believed to be an acronym, but due to the nature of the in-game UI, it is hard to distuinguish if it is fully capitalized or not.
- However, in the menu for The Perrin Sequence's ranks, the negative ranks have the description "Hunted by Eximus Moa Squad/Platoon"
- MOA has been suggested to mean terms such as Mobile Offensive Armature, Moving Ordinance Applicator, Militarized Orokin Assault, Massive Organism Annihilator or Military Ostrich Android. (Refer to this page's comments section.)
- The standard MOA is the smallest of its kind, dwarfed by the other variants that players will encounter.
- The shape of the MOA from the waist down is very similar to the design of the Stalker in Dark Sector.
- MOAs can be summoned as temporary followers to aid the Tenno, if one hacks a MOA Cabinet Spawner.
- Earlier designs of the MOA had more organic-looking legs, as opposed to the obviously robotic design currently in use.
- There is a unique variant of the MOA found sole to Eris Tile set, It is named "Corpus Walker" bearing the same model as the regular MOA with the exception of it shares the Shockwave MOAs shockwave, has a unique description of "Heavily Armoured" and will never exceed level 1.
- Ironically, despite their description of "Heavily armoured", they seem to possess identical armour ratings as a regular MOA.
- They may also be scanned, however it will yield no scan entry into the Codex.
- If an ability augment is used on an allied MOA (Such as Ember's Fireball Frenzy), the additional particle effect will be in the middle of the MOA in line with its feet, as the MOA does not possess a separate weapon for the effect to become attached to.
- If a Loki casts Radial Disarm against a MOA, The Stun Baton will be on its weapon.
- Despite this, the MOA uses weak kicks to continue attacking enemies.
|船員||船員 • 菁英船員 • 虛能船員 • 监工船员 • 狙擊手船員 • Corpus技師|
|恐鳥||反彈孔鳥 • 融合孔鳥 • 恐鳥 • 磁軌砲恐鳥 • 震盪波恐鳥|
|魚鷹||無人機 • 吸血魚鷹 • 山貓魚鷹 • 地雷魚鷹 • Oxium魚鷹 • 清道夫無人機 • 基蝕魚鷹 • 護盾魚鷹|
|功能性单位||Corpus目标 • 砲塔 • 激光柵欄 • 山貓砲塔 • 監控攝像頭 • 看守者|
|Archwing||无人机 • 母舰 • 护卫舰 • 驱逐舰 • Gox • 蝗虫无人机 • 潘塔突击队员 • 量子切割器突击队员 • 突擊隊員|
|Alad V • Ambulas • Hyena Pack • 豺狼 • 山貓 • 猛禽 • Nef Anyo中士 • Zanuka猎犬|