|+ ++ + - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
|掉落MOD||Crowd Dispersion |
Identified by their light green bodies, Leech Ospreys deploy small mechanical parasites that drain players' shields. Although the leeches cannot kill players themselves, they can leave the player vulnerable to Corpus attacks. Leeches can be removed with a melee attack or by rolling. While the leeches will home in on targets, they are still avoidable by making them fly into walls, which will stop them.
- Nodes that the Corpus have stolen from the Grineer have a much higher chance of spawning this enemy.
- Leeches may attach themselves to Sentinels, but they will disappear after a while.
- Sometimes the Leeches can be heard making a muffled growling sound. This is usually heard when they are not attached to anything, or when they are on the ground.
- This unit is one of the rarest of all types of enemies. Other rare enemy types are Nauseous Crawler, Lobber Crawler, and Scavenger Drone.
- The only Stance mod for the Glaive and Kestrel weapons drops from this enemy, and the mod is itself rare, making the chance for getting this mod extremely difficult.
Tips & Farming
- The Amphis's AoE jump attack can dispatch Ospreys without much effort.
- Leech Osprey are known to appear during Corpus alert missions on every planet, sometimes in large numbers.
- A good scan location for this unit is Cypress, Pluto. It is possible to get all 10 required scans in one run.
- With the advent of U14 (July 2014) Leech Ospreys now appear on Mars, Neptune, and Pluto.
- Leech Ospreys no longer appear on Europa.
- The exception to this may be on Zagan, a Capture mission on Europa
|船員||船員 • 菁英船員 • 虛能船員 • 监工船员 • 狙擊手船員 • Corpus技師|
|恐鳥||反彈孔鳥 • 融合孔鳥 • 恐鳥 • 磁軌砲恐鳥 • 震盪波恐鳥|
|魚鷹||無人機 • 吸血魚鷹 • 山貓魚鷹 • 地雷魚鷹 • Oxium魚鷹 • 清道夫無人機 • 基蝕魚鷹 • 護盾魚鷹|
|功能性单位||Corpus目标 • 砲塔 • 激光柵欄 • 山貓砲塔 • 監控攝像頭 • 看守者|
|Archwing||无人机 • 母舰 • 护卫舰 • 驱逐舰 • Gox • 蝗虫无人机 • 潘塔突击队员 • 量子切割器突击队员 • 突擊隊員|
|Alad V • Ambulas • Hyena Pack • 豺狼 • 山貓 • 猛禽 • Nef Anyo中士 • Zanuka猎犬|