This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Decent fire rate (faster than Lato Vandal).
- Has and polarity slots.
- Low Recoil, making it easy to keep aiming at weak spots.
- Quite accurate.
- Fast reload time.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage makes it less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical and status chance.
- Lato Prime was only available to owners of the Grand Master Founders package.
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- This weapon has its own unique audio when fired.
- As of Update 10.2 all parts of this weapon can be customized.
- At rare times, a Lato Prime with the normal Lato default colors and without gold trim can be seen as the image for the Secondary Weapons Item XP prize on the daily Login Rewards, replacing the usual image for the reward.
- Lato, the original version.
- Lato Vandal, an exclusive Lotus upgrade version of the Lato.
- Prime, the Orokin technology used to enhance Warframes or weapons.