|能力|| 追蹤導彈 |
|+ ++ + - -|
|+ + +++ ‐‐ ‐‐ ‐‐|
|掉落MOD|| 雷筒 |
|其他掉落物|| Jupiter Nav Segment|
Mars Nav Segment
Jackal is the final boss of the Venus system, and represents the first Corpus boss that players encounter. Although a more bulky and old model compared to more recent Corpus robotics, the Jackal possesses invulnerable shields, a giant shockwave ability to knock players down, and one of the most powerful corpus weapons, the Plasma Grenade Cluster. Dissected models of the Jackal can be found in some Grineer tilesets, either showing that the Grineer have interest in utilizing Corpus technology, or that they are simply purchased merchandise.
Defeating Jackal on Venus will grant access to Jupiter.
The Jackal is a yellow-green, quadruped mechanical proxy of the Corpus, modeled similar to the real Jackal anatomy-wise. Its head is composed of an ocular piece attached to its chassis in a ball-socket joint manner, of which it have two yellow mechanical-eyes with two short antennaes strewn forward abductively along with a long downward "jaw" attached, much like an osprey's ocular piece. It mounts a pair of heavy turret hidden inside its ear shutters along with a pair of fanny pack under each turret, presumable to store ammo. It has four three-jointed mechanical legs connecting in a hinge-jointed manner with three-fingered mechanical fingers on its end, much of it composed of machineries ball-socket-jointed to the chassis.
The Jackal, like other bosses, has unique taunts. Here is a list of them:
- "Trivial threat detected."
- "Enemy analysis: Organic. Threat level: Impotent."
- "Threat Level Upgraded. Classification: Pathetic."
- "Prototype engagement test: Ready. Tenno destruction analytics: Recording."
- Jackal will be waiting in the center of the room upon entering the boss room, and the opening cinematic will begin once all players have gotten close to it.
- Its legs will regenerate health if they are not taking sustained fire.
- If you scan the Jackal before it is active, the scan will complete but no data will be given for the codex.
- The Jackal is the first Corpus boss players encounter.
- Jackal is one of the few bosses that is not distracted by Loki's Decoy, and Saryn's Molt abilities.
- Prior to Update 6, upon players entering the room, it would ascend from a large hole in the middle of the room by elevator before beginning the battle.
- The elevator was removed due to issues with players becoming stuck in the area beneath it. Wall running had not been implemented at the time, making it impossible to escape without Loki's Switch Teleport.
- The Jackal is the only Corpus boss that players will have to defeat in the assassination type Alerts Corpus missions.
- Jackal remains can be found in the Grineer Galleon tileset featuring a room where its assembled variant hangs on cords in the center, another is in the Clan Dojo Energy Lab featuring engineering components trying to pry open the unit, while third is found in an Invasion mission on the Corpus side, cargo with Jackal parts can be found on the outer hull.
- Sustained fire from some high damage weapons can take down the Jackal quickly without having to focus on disabling its legs, although this takes considerable firepower that new players do not posses.
References To DarkSector编辑
- The original Dark Sector demo showed the Lasrian troopers releasing a Jackal on Hayden Tenno.
- Unlike its Warframe counterpart, this model was shorter, chunkier and is equipped with a more visual set of Gatling guns.
- He is also shown in the trailer (2004) of Dark Sector under a completely different design, yet still heavily resembles Jackal.
- Occasionally, when Jackal fires his missiles he will launch into the ceiling. After a brief period of time, these missiles disappear completely, or sometimes, return to hit the floor.
- At certain tendencies, these missiles do not return for the Jackal's intended targets, as if the missiles are fired at the ceiling for nothing.
- If one or more players are standing on top of the Jackal before the cutscene begins, they will still be suspended in the air, both in game and in cinematic. Players can shoot without falling down, but moving in any way (including being knocked with Stomp Shockwave) makes one fall to the ground.
- If something is holding the doors open (an enemy or a decoy) when the cutscene begins, the doors will not be locked. Due to its size, Jackal is unable to enter the doors, allowing players to exploit this bug. On the other hand, if the blockade has been been killed/destroyed from the respective doors, it will be closed and will not be opened normally until the Jackal has been destroyed.
- If Jackal is being damaged by Zephyr's Tornado, the ability's casting duration is halved. Requires Confirmation
- Occasionally, when players that fell into trenches of the Jackal's room tile will not reset them back to their original locations.
The Jackal's main body is protected by invulnerable shielding. Disabling any leg by damaging it will cause it to collapse, disabling his shield. There's a time limit and damage tolerance the it will take before it recovers. Note that the Jackal will be invulnerable for a short time when recovering.
Offensively, aside from heavy machine guns, the Jackal can launch a barrage of missiles, its' missiles deals moderate damage and is capable of knockdown, although not lethal. It can also fire Plasma Grenade Cluster in a wave, and it will Stomp Shockwave in close combat.
| Power Strength: |
20? (Grenade Count)
| Power Range: |
| Power Duration: |
| Users: |
- After the clusters stick onto a surface, it will explode in two seconds and deals Blast damage within 10 meters.
- Damage scales with level.
- This ability is arguably the most dangerous arsenal known in Warframe as it is able to take down even the strongest Warframe at a wide margin.
- Can latch onto a player, which will guarantee heavy damage.
- Plasma Grenades cannot be removed via Rolling.
- Has a delay before exploding.
- Has a small AoE damage.
- Plasma grenades behave similarly to those used in the Halo series, as it sticks on targets after a throw, making it a quick reference to avoid such hazard.
- Plasma grenades seems to be a close family counterpart to Penta's explosive.
|Stomping the ground with incredible force, the shockwave ripples away from the epicenter, capable of knocking down enemies caught in its radius.|
| Power Strength: |
| Power Range: |
5 / 10 Meters
| Power Duration: |
| Users: |
- The forceful stomp ripples a shockwave as wide as 5 meters radius which will expand and peak at 10 meters radius. Those who got caught in the ripple will suffer a knockdown and low damage.
- In Anti MOA's case, when the energy shot is discharged at the wall, it will expand at peak at 5 meters diameters with the same knockdown effect and low damage
- Shockwave MOAs have a 10 seconds cooldown before it is capable of using this ability again.
- Ripple Shockwave is exclusive to Corpus' arsenal.
- This ability can be interrupted on a Jackal by shooting its leg down.
- Knockdown radius are dependent on the surface ripples, you can jump in front of a Jackal when it stomped the ground to avoid knockdown.
- Relatively easy to dodge, compared to Seismic Shockwave.
Jackal has a massive amount of firepower in the front, necessitating that any Warframe it targets seek cover quickly. It also uses a Stomp Shockwave which causes knockdown and is avoidable by jumping over it, hiding behind a pillar, or simply keeping out of range. Sometimes, it will spew a group of Plasma Grenade Clusters that will deal 100-200 damage each; they have a distinctive element of it emitting a very bright light during the fuse period. When the Jackal launches a barrage of missiles, using a melee weapon to block it will parry most of the damage and knockdown.
It is also advised to shoot down as many Mine Ospreys as possible while taking cover from the Jackal's gunfire in order to keep the amount of mines under control.
Carrying an accurate weapon with Radiation properties is also very effective against Jackal; a player using a properly-outfitted sniper weapon can disable Jackal with a single shot to a limb, allowing uninterrupted fire to the head. As soon as Jackal regains mobility, the sniper can disable Jackal again.
Having a lightly modded melee weapon and equiping yourself full-melee can work surprisingly well to stunlock him in his own animation; proper melee would break one of its limbs before it finishes its recovery animation, resulting in endless loop of locking. This has been tested with unranked Skana.
There is a bug if you hide behind a column and continue shooting his left front or right front leg that he will not be able to attack you. This is rather tedious and should only be preformed when soloing the boss fight. When The Jackal spawns Osperies, it may become rather annoying to shoot them down as they continue to bombard you with bombs.
Utilizing Warframe Abilities编辑
Using Rhino's Iron Skin to get close is also an effective method to shoot it up close as it will block it's Stomp Shockwave and deprive most of its firepower—Be aware that its wave of Plasma Grenade can still destroy Rhino's Iron Skin easily.
Frost's Freeze is also very effective. It can keep him in place for the full duration and stays when you shoot him (Probably a bug). This allows you to shoot him in the body without retaliation. This method will prevent limb damage however, requiring players to shoot the well protected head.
|Grineer||Balor Fomorian • Vor上尉 • Vay Hek議員 • Sargas Ruk將軍 • Kela De Thaym • Lech Kril中尉 • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag|
|Corpus||Alad V • Ambulas • 豺狼 • Nef Anyo中士 • 鬣狗(包) • 山貓 • 猛禽|
|Infested||Infested Mesa • 異融者Alad V • Phorid • Lephantis• Jordas Golem|
|The Grustrag Three • Zanuka Hunter • Stalker|
|船員||船員 • 菁英船員 • 虛能船員 • 监工船员 • 狙擊手船員 • Corpus技師|
|恐鳥||反彈孔鳥 • 融合孔鳥 • 恐鳥 • 磁軌砲恐鳥 • 震盪波恐鳥|
|魚鷹||無人機 • 吸血魚鷹 • 山貓魚鷹 • 地雷魚鷹 • Oxium魚鷹 • 清道夫無人機 • 基蝕魚鷹 • 護盾魚鷹|
|功能性单位||Corpus目标 • 砲塔 • 激光柵欄 • 山貓砲塔 • 監控攝像頭 • 看守者|
|Archwing||无人机 • 母舰 • 护卫舰 • 驱逐舰 • Gox • 蝗虫无人机 • 潘塔突击队员 • 量子切割器突击队员 • 突擊隊員|
|Alad V • Ambulas • Hyena Pack • 豺狼 • 山貓 • 猛禽 • Nef Anyo中士 • Zanuka猎犬|