發布日期： March 4, 2016
|耗時： 72 小時|
- Due to having no shields, Inaros' base health from leveling scales differently from other warframes, having 300% more health at max rank rather than the typical 200%.
- As Inaros has no shields, any Hijack objective will drain his health instead in order to move.
- However, there are benefits with Inaros and his lack of shields, such as:
- Inaros' has two possible namesakes, both of which are figures in ancient Egyptian history and are often confused with each other;
- Inaros has both the highest base health and lowest base shields of any Warframe.
- Inaros is the first Warframe to have a built-in polarity in the Exilus mod slot. An Exilus Adapter is still required to unlock the slot, but a Forma is not necessary unless changing it to another polarity.
- Unlike most other Warframes, Inaros played a direct part in defending and interacting with populations outside of the Orokin, who worshiped him as their king and protector.
- Inaros is unique in the sense that besides his blueprint, his parts are labeled as the "Protector" pieces, directly tying the blueprints to the lore itself. (eg. Protector Helmet)
- As of Update 18.6, Baro Ki'Teer has unique dialog when addressing players equipped with Inaros.
- 与其他战甲不同，当Inaros失去所有生命值时, 他将进入一个不可移动的石棺而非进入濒死倒计时（Bleedout state），石棺将会吸取周围敌方单位的生命值并将周围敌人拉近石棺。 吸取量会在一个进度条上显示（rescurrection meter），当吸取完成时，Inaros将自动重生。当然，队友也可以主动帮助Inaros复活。然而，Inaros在周围没有队友帮助也没有敌方单位可以吸取的时候，也会在一段时间之后死亡，这段时间与濒死倒计时相同。
- 由于Inaros重生条件是——可造成吸血伤害的被动技能造成了足够填满他的rescurrection meter. 所以，当周围的敌人是高甲单位/减伤单位时，此被动的吸取速率将会被降低。也就是说，rescurrection meter将以更慢速度回填，甚至无法在濒死倒计时之前填满。
- 此被动伤害可以被MOD“激怒” Provoked 增强.
- 另外，近战武器的终结攻击（melee finishers）将会回复Inaros百分之二十的血量，但必须成功击杀才可以获得恢复效果。 而击倒之后再终结是无法触发此被动的.
|強度:75 / 100 / 125 / 150 (damage)|
2 / 4 / 6 / 8 (damage/sec)
|持續:3 / 5 / 6 / 8 s|
|範圍:10 / 12 / 13 / 15 m|
- Inaros scatters a wave of cursed sand that staggers all enemies up to 10 / 12 / 13 / 15 meters away in a cone in front of him, dealing 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 damage on hit, then 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 damage per second for 3 / 5 / 6 / 8 seconds. 25% of any damage dealt by both the initial attack and the damage-over-time effect is conferred back to Inaros as health. If enemies are hit by the sand wave from the front, they are also blinded for the duration.
- Can be recast while active. Affected enemies that are not blinded can be blinded by another instance of Desiccation.
- Cast delay of 0.5 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift. Casting will interrupt movement.
|強度:50 / 100 / 150 / 250|
|持續:15 / 20 / 25 / 30 s|
|範圍:20 / 30 / 40 / 50 m|
- Inaros sinks an enemy target into quicksand for 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 seconds, trapping it in place as it flails in panic becoming unable to move, attack, or use special abilities. While enemies are trapped, Inaros or any allies can perform the 'Devour' action on them by holding down the Interact key (default
), dealing 50 / 100 / 150 / 250 damage per second to the victim and converting it to shields and health for the devourer.
- Devour damage per second and hitpoints healed are affected by Power Strength.
- Healing is independant of damage dealt. Inaros can't increase the ammount of healing received by amplyfying the damage his target takes, and attacking enemies with increased damage resistance will yield the same ammount of healing.
- Quicksand duration is affected by Power Duration.
- Enemies are unable to act while being actively devoured even if the ability's timer has expired.
- The act of devouring a trapped enemy does not consume energy whether from Inaros or allies, and can be sustained indefinitely for as long as the Use key is held, or the enemy expires.
- Inaros and his allies are invulnerable to damage while devouring an enemy.
- Holding down the ability key (default
) while aiming at a new target causes Inaros latch a tether onto the enemy up to 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 meters away, dragging it towards him and automatically devouring it upon making contact so long as the key is held.
- Tether range is affected by Power Range.
- Tethered enemy is dragged along the ground and can fall to lower terrain elevations.
- If an enemy is killed by being devoured by Inaros, a Sand Shadow is created, which is a friendly copy of the unit killed that will fight alongside Inaros. This Sand Shadow will last for a duration based on how much time was spent devouring them.
- Devour cannot be cast on naturally flying enemies like Ospreys and Orokin Drones. Units that only have temporary flight abilities though like Hellions can still be pulled from mid-air and then devoured once on the ground.
- Cast delay of 1 second is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift, while devour recovery delay of 2 seconds is not. Casting will interrupt movement.
- Cannot be recast on affected targets.
- Ancient Disrupters will resist the ability heavily, causing only 1 damage per tick to occur, which will often cause the bug listed below. The same goes for Infested allies that are linked to the Disrupter.
- Inaros may become stuck in the devour animation, unable to move or cancel the ability until the enemy is killed. Pressing escape will force the player out of the animation although this is exploitable, as you will continue to gain health from the enemy and you can use high powered weapons to kill the enemy, guaranteeing that a Sand Shadow will form.
Energy Drain: 10 s-1
|強度:200 / 300 / 400 / 500|
|範圍:8 / 10 / 12 / 15 m|
- Inaros spins with great speed, creating a storm that pulls in and lifts all enemies within 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters and dealing 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 damage per second to them, preventing them from moving or attacking before flinging them away. Inaros himself is unable to attack or activate other special abilities while Sandstorm is active, and his movement is slowed to 25% / 30% / 40% / 50% of his base speed. Sandstorm will also pull in nearby pickups while active. Enemies do 80% / 70% / 60% / 50% of their damage to Inaros while Sandstorm is active.
- Sandstorm is a channeled ability that consumes 10 energy per second for the duration it is active. This ability will remain active until the ability key is pressed again (default
), or Inaros' energy is depleted. Sandstorm also has an initial casting cost of 75 energy.
- Initial casting cost is affected by Power Efficiency.
- Energy per second is affected by both Power Efficiency and Power Duration.
- While Sandstorm is active, Inaros cannot restore energy using Warframe powers like Energy Vampire, Energy restoration mods and abilities like Energy Siphon and Energy Overflow, or pick up Energy orbs. However, Rage can still replenish energy upon Inaros taking damage.
- While active, Inaros cannot fire weapons, use other abilities, or perform parkour Maneuvers.
- If Sandstorm kills an enemy that is under the effects of Devour, a Sand Shadow will be created, which is a clone of the killed enemy that will fight alongside Inaros.
- Activation and deactivation delays of 1.5 seconds are affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift. Toggling will interrupt movement.
Energy Drain Per Shot: 25
|強度:100 / 150 / 175 / 200|
|持續:6 / 10 / 12 / 15 s|
|範圍:20 / 22 / 25 / 30 m (cast range)|
5 m (spread range)
- Summoning innumerable scarabs at his call, Inaros becomes immobile and converts his health into Scarab Armor, which permanently increases his base armor up to 100%. When the ability is charged by holding down the ability key (default
), Inaros loses 29 points of health for every 1% of converted additional bonus armor, for a total of 2,900 health lost to fully charge the armor. Inaros will continue to drain health for conversion until the charging is stopped by releasing the ability key, the armor reaches 100% value, or Inaros only has 2 points of health left.
- The armor bonus is an additive bonus from Inaros' base armor value; fully charged Scarab Armor will give Inaros 400 armor, while combining it with a maxed rank Steel Fiber will grant him 620 armor.
- Charging Scarab Armor causes Inaros to lose all momentum and fall to the ground.
- Inaros is immune to stagger, knockback and knockdown effects while charging Scarab Armor.
- The current bonus armor value is displayed on the ability icon and below the Scarab Armor buff icon beside Inaros' shields and health indicators.
- Scarab Armor can only be removed by casting a swarm projectile, entering a Nullifier Crewman's bubble, moving too close to a Comba or Scrambus, or by being dispelled. Scarab Armor bonus cannot be removed by enemy weapons fire or by falling into a pit.
- When Scarab Armor is dispelled, all health previously converted into armor is instantly refunded to Inaros provided his health is not at maximum value.
- While Scarab Armor is active and an enemy target is near the aiming reticle, Inaros can consume 25 energy and convert 25% of his total bonus armor into a swarm projectile by tapping the ability key (default
- Discharge casting cost is affected by Power Efficiency.
- Scarab Swarm projectile cannot be cast while Scarab Armor value is below 25%.
- The swarm projectile is launched near the end of the casting animation, allowing the player time to adjust the trajectory before the animation ends.
- The swarm projectile possesses innate Punch Through and does not bypass obstacles in the environment.
- Once in flight, the swarm projectile travels up to 20 / 22 / 25 / 30 meters away before dissipating, infesting all enemies with scarabs on contact. Swarmed enemies will flail in panic and receive 100 / 150 / 175 / 200 Corrosive damage per second for 6 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds, during which they cannot move or use special abilities, but can periodically attack. Each swarm host generates a 6 / 10 / 12 / 15 meter radius aura that converts damage dealt by Scarab Swarm into health for Inaros and his allies in range. Scarab Swarm can spread all of its effects to any unaffected enemies within a 5 meter radius from a swarm host for 100% of its current duration.
- Swarm projectile cast animation of 1.25 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift. Charging scarab armor or launching scarab attack while stationary will prevent movement, however casting scarab attack while moving will not interrupt movement.
- It is more energy efficient to cast a Scarab Swarm attack on a single enemy in the middle of a large, clustered group, and allowing the swarm spreading effect to infect all nearby enemies. This is particularly effective against Infested that naturally tend to clump together in groups.
|已上架||Ash ( Ash Prime) • Atlas ( Atlas Prime) • Banshee ( Banshee Prime) • Baruuk • Chroma ( Chroma Prime) • Ember ( Ember Prime) • Equinox ( Equinox Prime) • Excalibur ( Excalibur Prime, Excalibur Umbra, Excalibur Umbra Prime) • Frost ( Frost Prime) • Gara • Garuda • Gauss • Grendel • Harrow • Hildryn • Hydroid ( Hydroid Prime) • Inaros • Ivara ( Ivara Prime) • Khora • Limbo ( Limbo Prime) • Loki ( Loki Prime) • Mag ( Mag Prime) • Mesa ( Mesa Prime) • Mirage ( Mirage Prime) • Nekros ( Nekros Prime) • Nezha • Nidus • Nova ( Nova Prime) • Nyx ( Nyx Prime) • Oberon ( Oberon Prime) • Protea • Octavia • Revenant • Rhino ( Rhino Prime) • Saryn ( Saryn Prime) • Titania ( Titania Prime) • Trinity ( Trinity Prime) • Valkyr ( Valkyr Prime) • Vauban ( Vauban Prime) • Volt ( Volt Prime) • Wisp • Wukong (x19px Wukong Prime) • Zephyr ( Zephyr Prime)|
|屬性 • 強化 • 比較 • 外觀|