The Ether Reaper is a scythe weapon, and was added into the game in Update 10.
|耗時: 12 hrs|
這個武器主要造成 Slash 傷害.
- Comes with one polarity slot.
- Primarily deals Slash damage, good against Infested.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Stalking Fan stance.
- Slow finisher attack.
- Finisher attack speed has been greatly increased.
- Medium AoE radius on jump attack.
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Both the name and the shaft of the Ether Reaper suggest that this could be the non-primed version of the Reaper Prime.
- Can be equipped with the Spearmint Scythe skin.
- Statistically, this weapon has the attack speed of the Reaper Prime and the proc chance of the Hate at the cost of doing the least damage out of the three scythes.
- The weapon's blade is translucent, similar to other Ether weapons like the Ether Sword.
- The default color scheme of Nekros is the same as the Ether Reaper's default color scheme.
- Equipping this with Valkyr's Bonds will cause the right tube of the syandana to bug out while switching to the Ether Reaper.
- Reaper Prime, the possible Prime version of this weapon.
- Kama, a one-handed scythe.
- Hate, the Stalker's signature scythe.