A pair of daggers using the same technology as the Ether Sword, the Ether Daggers exchange attack power for faster attack speed.
|耗時: 12 hrs|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage.
- Can hit multiple targets if they are close together.
- Low stamina consumption.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Sinking Talon stance.
- Slow attack speed.
- Short attack range.
- Low Puncture and Impact damage - low effectiveness against Armored and Shielded enemies.
- Low critical chance.
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The Ether Daggers were released on April 12, 2013 with Update 7.7.3.
- This weapon was removed from the Market in Update 10.3.0, though it was temporarily re-released them for PS4 from Saturday, August 9th, 12pm EDT to Sunday, August 10th, 12pm EDT as part of a special alert event prior to Update 14's introduction. The Ether Daggers have since made its return as a reward in the Stolen Dreams quest added in Update 15.13.
- Ether Reaper, a scythe variant.
- Ether Sword, a single longsword variant.
- Dual Ether, dual sword variant.