Wielding a Kama in each hand brings a savage amount of slash damage to bear against your enemies.
The Dual Kamas are short ranged slashing weapons, capable of striking multiple enemies.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Able to hit up to three enemies at once with attacks.
- With a maxed Fury it can strike 1.5 times a second.
- Jump attack knocks down enemies.
- Basic attacks have momentum, preventing stagger from enemy attacks.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crossing Snakes stance.
- Robotic enemies resist Slash Damage.
- Comparatively low Impact and Puncture.
- Small Jump attack radius.
- Short reach.
- Low critical chance.
- 主条目: Category:Dual Kamas Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The Dual Kamas are best used doing the slide attacks, due to its high damage; often cleaving enemies in half. These bonuses may be best used by sprinting around and sliding at enemies.
- Enemies are almost always dismembered by the Ground Finisher.
- Dual Kama is the first dual melee weapon to require two of the single versions to craft.
- Before they were officially released, the Dual Kama could be seen in the Codex entry diorama of Saryn.
- Kama, the single version of this weapon.