|Rank||Channeling Damage||Channeling Efficiency||Cost||Conclave|
- Channeling increases a weapon's melee damage by +50%. Corrupt Charge increases Channeling's damage based off this value, thus at max rank it increases Channeled melee damage to +100%.
- This can be combined with Killing Blow for +220% Channeling damage, or a total damage increase of +160% while Channeling.
- A -40% decrease in Channeling Efficiency translates to an additional 2 Energy per hit while channeling. Without Channeling Efficiency mods, using Corrupt Charge increases Channeling cost to 7 Energy per hit.
- When this mod was released, only a fully ranked version could be acquired. It was patched in Update 10.3.1.
- As of Update 13, this is the only Corrupted mod that does not feature any sort of Prime equipment on its portrait.
- Corrupt Charge was the first Corrupted mod that can be obtained outside of Orokin Vaults.
- Unlike most mods, the picture shows an Excalibur wearing the Pendragon helmet, his Immortal Skin, as well as a different color scheme. This is a rare instance of a mod depicting a non-default character loadout. The other examples are Life Strike, Second Wind , True Punishment , Enduring Strike , Warrior's Grip and Quickening, all of which are channeling mods.
|战甲||盲怒 • 飞驰的专业 • 心智偏狭 • 过度延展 • 瞬时坚毅|
|步枪||关键延迟 • 重口径 • 腐败弹匣 • 卑劣加速 • 极恶精准|
|霰弹枪||过载弹匣 • 降速爆击 • 虚弱动能 • 污秽弹药 • 恶性扩散|
|手枪||残血敏捷 • 匍匐靶心 • 空尖弹 • 重装火力 • 感染弹匣|
|近战||腐坏打击 • 邪恶蓄力|