A pair of mighty gauntlets, the Ankyros were designed by the Tenno for close quarters combat. What they lack in range they make up for in speed.
The Ankyros are a pair gauntlets that can deliver blows quickly.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Good attack speed.
- Slide attack can hit multiple enemies.
- High critical chance.
- Very low stamina consumption.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Seismic Palm stance.
- 主条目: Category:Ankyros Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- When using these, remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to staggers, knockdowns and knockbacks.
- When fighting, sprint around while charging and turn to hit at last second then run away for another charge. Basically keep moving or do some evasive maneuvers like roll.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapons short range.
- Using Reach can effectively aid in hitting targets from slightly further away.
- A good combo is to use the jump slide kick (sprint and then jump and crouch) at an enemy, which will knock them over, allowing you to use the ground execute.
- The Ankyros was released on April 19, 2013 with Update 7.8.
- One of the phased skins released during the Steam Winter Sale of 2013 was for the Ankyros. This was the rarest one available, with only 10 known copies crafted.