|透過購買可以直接以30 Platinum 兌換 1500 合金板.|
- Due to the increased drop rates and lack of crafting items requiring it, many players now have absurd amounts of alloy plates.
- Before Update 8 it was more rare (used to drop in stacks no greater than 25).
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials until better facts are proven.
- (Mobile) Defense missions are good places to gather materials. While it is unknown whether defense missions have higher drop rates, they do spawn more enemies on average, making the chances for anything to drop higher. Levels underlined are the standard for team farming.
- Kiliken and Venera on Venus.
- Kappa, Berehynia, Hydra, Graeae, Camenae, and Vodyanoi on Sedna.
- Casta, Kiste, and Varro on Ceres.
- Bosses always have higher frequency drops on rarer materials:
- A high ranked Thief's Wit mod can assist in finding materials and marking them for your teamates after you've picked them up.
- Crates and enemies in any Void-missions have a fairly high chance of dropping Alloy Plates as well as Control Modules
- Alloy Plates are normally used by Heavy and Elite Grineer units, such as Elite Lancers, Napalms, Bombards and all bosses, with the exception of General Sargas Ruk.
|常見||合金板 • Cryotic • 鐵氧體 • 納米孢子 • 聚合物束 • 回收金屬|
|罕見||電路 • 奧米伽同位素 • Oxium • 生物質 • 紅化結晶|
|稀有||氬結晶 • 控制模塊 • 鎵 • 非晶態合金 •Nitain Extract• 神經傳感器 • 神經元 • Orokin電池 • Tellurium|
|研究||Detonite安瓿 • 電磁力場裝置樣本 • 樣本突變原 • 顏料|
|導航||信標 • Nav Coordinate|