The Codex is an in-game database containing data on all aspects of Warframe. Several sections of the Codex are automatically populated as content is released (Warframes, Weapons, Events, Sentinels, Sentinel Weapons) and are additionally used to track player's progress in attaining and leveling those items.
In order to obtain information on enemies, missions and game world objects for the Codex players need to scan the relevant items using Codex Scanner.
- 右鍵放大, 左鍵掃描.玩家也許可以長按左鍵來達到同時放大和掃描的效果
- 主条目: Factions
There is a variety of information that can be gathered on each enemy type:
- Level Range
- Mod Drops (and rarity)
- Effectiveness of Physical and Elemental Damage Types
The Codex displays the enemy's weakness and resistances to each damage type. Each plus or minus sign means 25%.
The number of scans needed of each enemy type for the codex profile to be complete varies between 3 and 30. 3 For bosses and high tier enemies and 30 for the lowest tier enemies (like the different types of crawlers).
|Anti Moa Eximus|
|Corpus Tech Eximus|
|Corpus Warden Eximus|
|Detron Crewman Eximus|
|Elite Crewman Eximus|
|Fusion MOA Eximus|
|Leech Osprey Eximus|
|Mine Osprey Eximus|
|Prod Crewman Eximus|
|Railgun MOA Eximus|
|Sgt. Nef Anyo|
|Shield Osprey Eximus|
|Shockwave MOA Eximus|
|Sniper Crewman Eximus|
|Arid Butcher Eximus|
|Arid Eviscerator Eximus|
|Arid Lancer Eximus|
|Arid Seeker Eximus|
|Arid Trooper Eximus|
|Councilor Vay Hek|
|Desert Heavy Gunner|
|Desert Heavy Gunner Eximus|
|Elite Arid Lancer|
|Elite Arid Lancer Eximus|
|Elite Frontier Lancer|
|Elite Frontier Lancer Eximus|
|Elite Lancer Eximus|
|Frontier Butcher Eximus|
|Frontier Eviscerator Eximus|
|Frontier Heavy Gunner|
|Frontier Heavy Gunner Eximus|
|Frontier Lancer Eximus|
|Frontier Seeker Eximus|
|Frontier Trooper Eximus|
|General Sargas Ruk|
|Grineer Warden Eximus|
|Heavy Gunner Eximus|
|Kela De Thaym|
|Lt. Lech Kril|
|Orbital Strike Drone|
|Shield Lancer Eximus|
|Vay Hek Terra Frame|
|Ancient Disrupter Eximus|
|Ancient Healer Eximus|
|Electric Crawler Eximus|
|Lobber Crawler Eximus|
|Nauseous Crawler Eximus|
|Toxic Ancient Eximus|
|Toxic Crawler Eximus|
|Corrupted Ancient Eximus|
|Corrupted Crewman Eximus|
|Corrupted Heavy Gunner|
|Corrupted Heavy Gunner Eximus|
|Corrupted Lancer Eximus|
|Corrupted MOA Eximus|
|Fusion MOA Guardian|
|Orokin Drone Eximus|
|Grineer Capture Target (Mercury Only)|
- This section is yet to be implemented. The following data is based on the information from the livestreams and is subject to change.
Missions will have a special object (mainframe or reactor) that will provide information when scanned with the data sample.
The data masses picked up in the Spy mission are planned to hold random blocks of information that will be filled in the codex once mission is complete.
There is a variety of information that can be gathered on each mission:
- Drop Tables
It is unknown if there is a bonus associated once all information is discovered.
- 主条目: Objects
The following world objects can be scanned to populate the "Objects" section of the codex:
- Abandoned Storage Container (12 scans)
- Control Console (12 scans) (Grineer)
- Control Console (12 scans) (Corpus)
- Death Orb (12 scans)
- Explosive Barrel(12 scans) (Corpus)
- Grineer Exploding Barrel (12 scans)
- Grineer Storage Container (12 scans)
- Grineer Storage Crate (12 scans)
- Infested Tumor (12 scans)
- Kubrow Den (12 scans)
- Large Corpus Exploding Barrel (12 scans)
- Mining Machine (12 scans)
- Moonlight Dragonlily(12 scans)
- Moonlight Jadeleaf (12 scans)
- Moonlight Threshcone (12 scans)
- Orokin Power Core (20 scans) (Grineer mining base defense objective, e.g. Lares on Mercury)
- Orokin Storage Container (12 scans)
- Reinforced Glass (12 scans)
- Security Camera (20 scans)
- Storage Container (12 scans) (Corpus)
- Sunlight Dragonlily (12 scans)
- Sunlight Jadeleaf (12 scans)
- Sunlight Threshcone (12 scans)
- Toxin Injector (20 scans)
- Turret (20 scans)
- Volatile Orokin Container (12 scans)
Other objects can already be scanned but don't have any entry in the codex yet
- Arc Trap
- Corpus System
- Grineer System
- Orokin Power Cell
- Orokin System
- Reactor core
- Sensor Bar
- Warframe Cryopods
- The Mods section of the codex show only the mods you possess at the moment not the one you had but don't have anymore for one reason or another
- Some mods within the game do not appear in the codex;
- Stealth scans give players more experience and also count as 2 scans.
- The Codex Scanner is a gear item, purchasable for 500, with 25 uses.
- The Codex is not a communal effort. Each player has their own Codex.
- Nekros can cast the Shadows of the Dead and scan the copies of the enemies.
- You can also scan fans, sentinels of other players, capture and rescue targets, and turrets. They will only give a small amount of affinity.
- There is a hidden tab for Orokin enemies. Scan an Orokin enemy to reveal it .
- If you already have your scanner in your hands and manage to scan the Stalker from behind while he's still in his spawn process you can stealth scan him.
- Even if something is not (yet) in the codex the scans will be recorded. You can check the complete list of scans in your profile statistics page.
- You can scan your allies in Invasion mission, but it will never count as a stealth scan.
- You can scan Capture targets once they are on the ground before or even during the capture animation.
- When fighting Lephantis you can scan individual part of him during the first half of the fight and scan them again in the second half. Note that only the main body will count towards codex.
- As of Update 13.2.0, you can no longer scan enemies or objects that you have completed the codex for, except for the various Earth plants, as they give extracts.
- In Update 13.4 a new Green visual was added to enemies that have been fully scanned when viewed with the Codex Scanner.
- Loki Prime Codex.png