A set of ceremonial daggers from the Orokin era, the Fang Prime's blades resonate violently as they strike. This allows them to pierce hardened materials like armor with ease.
狼牙 Prime features a higher base damage than 狼牙, as well as faster attacks. The Fang Prime was added into the game in Update 9.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
|耗時: 12 hrs
| |Drop Locations
|Blueprint||Tower II 防禦 (Rotation C)
|刀刃||Tower II 生存 (Rotation B)|
Tower III 生存 (Rotation A)
|握柄||Tower II 防禦 (Rotation C)|
Tower IV 入侵 (Rotation C)
|Blueprint||Tower I/II/III 防禦
|刀刃||Tower II Survival (Rotation B)/III Survival (Rotation A)
|握柄||Tower II 防禦
Need More Info
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relic
) Denotes Vaulted
) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer
Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Deals highest base damage of all light melee weapons in one swing.
- Deals mostly Puncture damage - effective against armored enemies.
- Can hit multiple targets if they are close together.
- A polarity.
- Relatively high rate of fire (strikes several times per attack - 3,3,2,4 strikes respectively).
- Jump attack knocks down enemies in a mid-sized area.
- Can be used as a mobility tool by jumping and using the slide attack, good for slower frames.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching the Gnashing Payara stance.
- Low stamina consumption.
- Deals low Impact and zero Slash - low effectiveness against Infested and Shielded enemies.
- Short attack range.
- Cannot stagger.
- Low critical chance.
- Low status chance.
- 狼牙 Prime compared to the 狼牙:
- 較高基礎傷害 (36.0 vs 30.0)
- 較快攻速 (1.0 vs 0.917)
- 較低狀態觸發機率 (5% vs 8%)
- 主条目: Category:Fang Prime Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Not recommended to be used against Infested enemies especially at high levels, due to the majority of the damage being Puncture damage.
- If you are farming in the void for the Handles, keep in mind that a Fang Prime Handle is required to advance in the Red Veil Syndicate
- The same speed slide dash that can be performed with the Fangs, can also be performed with the Fang Prime, but with a far higher chance to mistime.
- All melee attacks beside normal attacks (jump, slide, wall, slam and finisher attacks) have 10% proc chance.
- Unlike many other prime weapons, Fang Prime does not require 10 Orokin Cells to build.
- Currently, the only other Prime weapon that doesn't require Orokin Cells is the Paris Prime.
- Slam attack have 100% chance to slash proc, although Fang Prime doesn't have slash damage at all.<only include>[有待驗證]</ onlyinclude>
- Fang, the original version of this weapon.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.