The Zhuge Prime is a primed variant of the Zhuge Tenno automatic crossbow, with higher critical chance, fire rate, magazine size, and altered damage that favors Slash, but has lower status chance and reload speed. Bolts fired by the Zhuge Prime also explode shortly after impact.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Very high critical chance and status chance.
- High base accuracy.
- Very ammo efficient.
- High ammo reserve for its magazine size.
- Uses rifle ammo pickups instead of the scarcer sniper ammo pickups.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Bolts explode in a ? meter radius after ? seconds on impacting a surface or enemy.
- Innate three polarities.
- Can use the bow-exclusive Thunderbolt mod.
- Counts as a bow in regards to fire rate mods, doubling the fire rate bonus.
- Low Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Very low reload speed.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Explosion inflicts self-damage.
- Zhuge Prime, compared to Zhuge:
- Lower base damage (50.0 vs. 100.0)
- Higher critical chance (26% vs. 20%)
- Lower status chance (30% vs. 35%)
- Higher fire rate (5.5 rounds/sec vs. 4.17 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (30 rounds vs. 20 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (270 rounds vs. 540 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (3 s vs. 2.5 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (1.15 vs. 1.2)
- See Category:Zhuge Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Zhuge Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Can be used on bow-only Sortie missions.
Zhuge Prime Skins
- Zhuge, the normal counterpart.