|Zhuge Prime is available from Prime Access for a limited time. |
Please click here for more information about the latest Prime Access offers on the official WARFRAME website.
The Zhuge Prime is a primed variant of the Zhuge Tenno automatic crossbow, with higher critical chance, fire rate, magazine size, and altered damage that favors Slash. To compensate for its decrease in total damage, status chance, and reload speed, the bolts fired by the Zhuge Prime explode shortly after impact, and reloads faster from an empty magazine. Zhuge Prime was released alongside Wukong Prime and Ninkondi Prime.
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Second highest base damage of all fully automatic weapons, behind Zhuge/ Panthera.
- Very high critical chance and status chance.
- High base accuracy.
- Very ammo efficient.
- High ammo reserve for its magazine size.
- Uses rifle ammo pickups instead of the scarcer sniper ammo pickups.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Bolts explode in a 3 meter radius after 1 second on impacting a surface or enemy.
- Explosion delay reduces likelihood of inflicting self-damage.
- Reloads 1 second faster from a fully depleted magazine.
- Innate three polarities.
- Counts as a bow in regards to fire rate mods, doubling the fire rate bonus.
- Low Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Damage is split between the bolt and the explosion, requiring direct hits to maximize damage output.
- Very low base reload speed.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Explosion inflicts self-damage.
- Cannot use the Cautious Shot mod.
- Explosion delay allows enemies to move out of explosion range.
- Zhuge Prime, compared to Zhuge:
- Lower base damage (90.0 vs. 100.0)
- Higher critical chance (26% vs. 20%)
- Lower status chance (30% vs. 35%)
- Higher fire rate (5.5 rounds/sec vs. 4.17 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (30 rounds vs. 20 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (3 s vs. 2.5 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 10)
- See Category:Zhuge Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Zhuge Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Can be used in bow-only Sortie missions.
- Reload time is reduced to 2 seconds when the magazine is empty.
- Despite being capable of using the Thunderbolt mod, it has no effect due to the weapon's innate explosion.
- Enemies killed with the initial bolt are ragdolled and launched forward, dealing the same damage to other enemies in their path. In such cases, the explosion will not arm until the slain enemy's corpse strikes a wall, the floor, or any other piece of level geometry. The bolt will then create its detonation field at the point where the corpse 'lands'.
- Punch Through affects the location of the bolt explosions. The weapon's explosions are applied at the final point of contact where the bolt ends rather than whenever the bolt punches through an enemy or object.
- The arsenal screen erroneously lists the weapon's Noise Level as "Alarming."
- Zhuge Prime has 270 reserve ammo, half of normal Zhuge's 540.
Zhuge Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 25.3
- Zhuge, the normal counterpart.