The Zhuge Prime is a primed variant of the Zhuge Tenno automatic crossbow, with higher critical chance, fire rate, magazine size, and altered damage that favors Slash, but with less reserve ammo. To compensate for its decrease in total damage, status chance, and reload speed, the bolts fired by the Zhuge Prime explode shortly after impact, and reloads faster from an empty magazine. Zhuge Prime was released alongside Wukong Prime and Ninkondi Prime.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Second highest base damage of all fully automatic weapons, behind Zhuge/ Panthera.
- Very high critical chance and status chance.
- High base accuracy.
- Very ammo efficient.
- High ammo reserve for its magazine size.
- Uses rifle ammo pickups instead of the scarcer sniper ammo pickups.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Bolts explode in a 2.6 meter radius after 0.6 seconds on impacting a surface or enemy.
- Explosion delay reduces likelihood of inflicting self-stagger.
- Reloads 1 second faster from a fully depleted magazine.
- Innate three polarities.
- Can benefit from Firestorm ( Primed) and Cautious Shot.
- Counts as a bow in regards to fire rate mods, doubling the fire rate bonus.
- Low Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Very low base reload speed.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 70% from central impact.
- Explosion range cannot be increased with Amalgam Furax Body Count.
- Explosion delay allows enemies to move out of explosion range if not directly hit by one of the bolts.
- Zhuge Prime, compared to Zhuge:
- Lower base damage (50.0 vs. 100.0)
- Higher critical chance (26% vs. 20%)
- Lower status chance (30% vs. 35%)
- Higher fire rate (5.5 rounds/sec vs. 4.17 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (30 rounds vs. 20 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (270 rounds vs. 540 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (3 s vs. 2.5 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (1.15 vs. 1.2)
Zhuge Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Meso P2 Uncommon
Axi T4 Uncommon
Axi Z1 Uncommon
Lith L1 Uncommon (V)
Neo G2 Uncommon (V)
Axi A6 Uncommon (V)
|Lith N6 Common
Meso A2 Common (V)
Meso P3 Common (V)
Meso R3 Common (V)
Neo A3 Common (V)
Axi P3 Common (V)
|Lith N5 Common
Axi A11 Common
Meso W1 Common (V)
Neo I1 Common (V)
Axi M1 Common (V)
Axi T5 Common (V)
|Neo Z6 Rare
Neo Z3 Rare (V)
Neo Z5 Rare (V)
|Axi B3 Uncommon|
Axi D1 Uncommon (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be used in bow-only Sortie missions.
- Reload time is reduced to 2 seconds when the magazine is empty.
- Despite being capable of using the Thunderbolt mod, it has no effect due to the weapon's innate explosion.
- Enemies killed with the initial bolt are ragdolled and launched forward, dealing the same damage to other enemies in their path. In such cases, the explosion will not arm until the slain enemy's corpse strikes a wall, the floor, or any other piece of level geometry. The bolt will then create its detonation field at the point where the corpse 'lands'.
- Punch Through affects the location of the bolt explosions. The weapon's explosions are applied at the final point of contact where the bolt ends rather than where the bolt penetrates an enemy or object.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Zhuge Prime Skins
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 25.3
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Zhuge, the normal counterpart.