The Zeplen is a Grineer space support unit which entraps nearby Tenno within a large energy net that prevents them from escaping; destroying the Zeplen removes the energy net. Zeplens are also capable of launching missiles against players.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tenno can enter the Zeplen's energy net from the outside, but will be trapped within the net once entered.
- Zeplen can also trap any outgoing firepower from inside its energy net. However, attacks from outside the net can enter and hit objects within.
- The Zeplen has the highest amount of base armor of any unit in the game.
- Has the same model as the Missile Battery.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Zeplen is named after the Zeppelin, a type of airship. These airships primarily saw use as scouts and bombing craft during the First World War.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- When viewed within the codex, the Zeplen will be stuck within the ground, and slightly shakes back and forth.
Media[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.