- For the Assassin, see Zanuka Hunter
- For the variant found in The Index with it's Helios Companion, see Lockjaw & Sol
Zanuka appears as a cyan armored robotic canine. It is highly aggressive and agile, capable of doing dodge rolls and jumping around terrain. It will continuously chase the Tenno while launching attacks. Aside from the basic claw strikes, it has several ranged abilities.
- Missile strike: Launches several guided missiles, doing moderate damage. Due to their powerful guiding capabilities, the most reliable way to dodge them is still to hide behind cover.
- Frost bomb: Launches a gray spherical bomb that explodes in a small AoE, applying Cold and slowing down any Tenno within the explosive radius temporarily.
- Dispel bomb: Uses when a Tenno has deployed a self-buff such as Iron Skin. The bomb acts similar to the Frost bomb, but dispels active abilities on hit. Unlike the Stalker's Dispel: this one will not stagger the victim. It also affects Shade's cloak as well.
- Antimatter Drop: (Zanuka only uses it when you down Alad V in order to allow it to revive him).
- Revive Alad V: Zanuka's shields will drop to zero as soon as Alad's own shields are depleted. Should the rescue attempt be successful, it will restore Zanuka's shields along with Alad's.