The Zakti Prime is the Primed variant of the , with improvements to radial damage, critical chance, critical multiplier, status chance, explosion radius, and magazine size, and significantly lowered recoil, at some expense to reload speed. Zakti Prime was released alongside and .
- High damage – effective against armor.
- Extremely high status chance.
- Darts have a guaranteed proc on direct hits.
- Darts explode in a 3.8 meter area radius after 1 second on impacting a surface or enemy, dealing damage.
- Innate damage – effective against Infested and Infested Flesh.
- Exploding darts will stagger enemies, making them vulnerable to melee finishers and susceptible to stealth damage multipliers.
- Explosion has no damage falloff.
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Explosion does not need direct line of sight to deal damage and will penetrate walls.
- Very fast reload speed.
- High ammo efficiency.
- Can benefit from ( ).
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Darts have no damage – less effective against health.
- Dart explosion has innate damage – less effective against Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Very low critical chance.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Low magazine capacity.
- Darts have travel time.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion delay allows enemies to move out of explosion range if not directly hit by one of the darts.
- Zakti Prime (attack: Gas Cloud), compared to Zakti (attack: Gas Cloud):
- Higher base damage (100 vs. 80)
- Higher total damage (100 vs. 80)
- Higher base critical chance (8% vs. 2%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (1.8x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher base status chance (42% vs. 20%)
- Higher average damage per shot (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (106.4 vs. 80.8)
- Higher burst DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (532 vs. 404)
- Higher sustained DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (327.38 vs. 173.14)
- Farther ending damage falloff distance (3.8m vs. 3.5m)
- Larger magazine (8 round(s) vs. 3 round(s))
- Slower reload time (1 s vs. 0.8 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (0.9 vs. 1.25)
Zakti Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Meso Z4 Rare
Axi Z1 Rare (V)
|Neo D3 Uncommon
Lith D4 Uncommon (V)
Neo E2 Uncommon (V)
|Lith T4 Common|
Meso P5 Common
Axi T6 Common (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- śaktí is a Hindi and Sanskrit word meaning force, energy, or potency.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|