The Zakti Prime is the Primed variant of the Zakti, with improvements to radial damage, critical chance, critical multiplier, status chance, explosion radius, and magazine size, and significantly lowered recoil, at some expense to reload speed. Zakti Prime was released alongside Nezha Prime and Guandao Prime.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Gas damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Darts have a guaranteed Impact proc on direct hits.
- Darts explode in a 3.8 meter area radius after 1 second on impacting a surface or enemy, dealing Gas damage.
- Extremely high status chance.
- Very fast reload speed.
- High ammo efficiency.
- Can benefit from Fulmination ( Primed).
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Darts have no Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Damage cannot be increased with Slash mods.
- Dart explosion has innate Gas damage – less effective against Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Very low critical chance.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Low magazine capacity.
- Darts have travel time.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion delay allows enemies to move out of explosion range if not directly hit by one of the darts.
- Zakti Prime, compared to Zakti:
- Higher area attack damage (100.0 vs. 80.0)
- Higher critical chance (8% vs. 2%)
- Higher critical multiplier (1.8x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (42% vs. 20%)
- Larger magazine (8 rounds vs. 3 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (1 s vs. 0.8 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (0.5 vs. 1.25)
Zakti Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Axi Z1 Rare||Lith D4 Uncommon
Neo E2 Uncommon (V)
|Lith T4 Common|
Axi T6 Common
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- śaktí is a Hindi and Sanskrit word meaning force, energy, or potency.