The Zakti Tenno pistol fires darts that explode with damage after a short period, with a chance to proc. Each dart also has a guaranteed proc, as well as the explosion causing enemies to stagger.
It can be sold for 5,000.
- High damage – effective against armor.
- High status chance.
- Darts have a guaranteed proc on direct hits.
- Darts explode in a 3.5 meter area radius after 1 second on impacting a surface or enemy, dealing damage.
- Innate damage – effective against Infested and Infested Flesh.
- Exploding darts will stagger enemies, making them vulnerable to melee finishers and susceptible to stealth damage multipliers.
- Explosion has no damage falloff.
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Explosion does not need direct line of sight to deal damage and will penetrate walls.
- Very fast reload speed.
- High ammo efficiency.
- Can benefit from ( ).
- Innate two polarities.
- Darts have no damage – less effective against health.
- Dart explosion has innate damage – less effective against Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Extremely low critical chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Very low magazine capacity of just 3 rounds; requires frequent reloading.
- High recoil, even more so when firing from the hip.
- Darts have travel time.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion delay allows enemies to move out of explosion range if not directly hit by one of the bolts.
- Zakti (Gas Cloud), compared to Zakti Prime (Gas Cloud):
- Lower base damage per projectile (80 vs. 100)
- Lower total damage (80 vs. 100)
- Lower base critical chance (2% vs. 8%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 1.8x)
- Lower base status chance (20% vs. 42%)
- Lower average damage per shot (80.8 vs. 106.4)
- Lower burst DPS (404 vs. 532)
- Lower sustained DPS (173.14 vs. 327.38)
- Closer ending damage falloff distance (3.5m vs. 3.8m)
- Smaller magazine (3 round(s) vs. 8 round(s))
- Faster reload time (0.8 s vs. 1 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 14)
- Higher disposition (1.25 vs. 0.95)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 4,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Darts deal 30 damage and will anchor into the target with a guaranteed proc. ~1 second after attaching to the target they will explode, dealing 80 damage and temporarily staggering any enemies within 5m of the explosion.
- Dart explosions will make enemies vulnerable to melee finishers (default ) and susceptible to stealth damage multipliers.
- Darts can detonate off of objects and terrain as well, enemy hits are not required.
- Darts that land on objects (corpses, defense targets, containers, etc.) will detonate without delay.
- This weapon synergizes very well with abilities that boost finisher damage, such as augments for ( ) and ( ).
- More so with Banshee's Silence ability, as enemies are only stunned when the ability is cast and/or when enemies enter the radius of the ability. This weapon allows Banshee to re-stun enemies and take full advantage of the augment.
- It also synergizes with melee weapon mods that improve finishers, such as or
- While the weapon's innate Gas damage does not apply to the dart - only the explosion - combining or mods can be used to apply it to the dart impact itself.
- Due to the explosion's innate damage, this weapon allows combined elements that require ( or ) or ( or ) to be paired with Gas.
- The explosions will cause the player to stagger slightly as well, interrupting attacks, so the player may want to wait for the explosion to occur then rush the enemy after if they wish to take advantage of the finisher openers.
- The Zakti is the first weapon to have as its primary damage type.
- śaktí is a Hindi and Sanskrit word meaning force, energy, or potency.
- The Zakti's reload animation involves ejecting a visible pistol magazine from the top and receiving an invisible magazine from the bottom, although the magazine has an overtravel stop (seen when ejected). This is clearly visible in Captura, and the magazine can be seen on the ground after reloading, still with a round (visually similar to a 9m) in the magazine.
- Dart explosion audio will sometimes cut short.
- Darts sometimes lodge themselves in terrain without detonating.
- The Zakti cannot equip some conclave mods such as .
- When shot by 's clones during her ability, the clones' darts will detonate on contact instead of after a delay.
Last updated: Update 24.2 (2018-12-18)
- , the primed counterpart of this weapon.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|