The Zakti Tenno pistol fires darts that explode with Gas damage after a short period, with a chance to proc. Each dart also has a 100% chance to proc Impact, as well as the explosion causing enemies to stagger.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 4,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Gas damage.
- High Puncture and innate Gas damage – effective against armor, Infested and Infested Flesh.
- Darts explode shortly after hitting a surface in a 5-meter area of effect dealing Gas damage.
- Guaranteed Impact proc with each direct projectile hit.
- Innate Gas damage produces clouds that inflict Toxin damage – effective against Flesh and Ferrite Armor and ignores Shielded and Proto Shields.
- Does not inflict self-damage.
- Exploding darts will stagger enemies, making them vulnerable to melee finishers and susceptible to stealth damage multipliers.
- High status chance.
- Very high reload speed.
- High ammo efficiency.
- Can use the exclusive Fulmination Mod.
- Low Impact and no Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Gas damage is less effective against Flesh and Cloned Flesh. Furthermore, Toxic Ancient's aura provides 80% damage reduction to Gas and 100% to Toxin.
- Extremely low critical chance.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Very low magazine capacity.
- High recoil, even more so when firing from the hip.
- Darts have travel time, making them ineffective against targets at longer ranges.
- Darts explode after a brief delay rather than on impact, somewhat delaying each shot's total damage from being dealt at once.
- Darts deal 30 damage and will anchor into the target with a guaranteed Impact proc. ~1 second after attaching to the target they will explode, dealing 80 Gas damage and temporarily staggering any enemies within 5m of the explosion.
- Dart explosions will make enemies vulnerable to melee finishers (default ) and susceptible to stealth damage multipliers.
- Darts can detonate off of objects and terrain as well, enemy hits are not required.
- Darts that land on objects (corpses, defense targets, containers, etc.) will detonate without delay.
- This weapon synergizes very well with abilities that boost finisher damage, such as augments for Radial Blind (Radiant Finish) and Silence (Savage Silence).
- More so with Banshee's Silence ability, as enemies are only stunned when the ability is cast and/or when enemies enter the radius of the ability. This weapon allows Banshee to re-stun enemies and take full advantage of the augment.
- It also synergizes with melee weapon mods that improve finishers, such as Finishing Touch or Covert Lethality
- While the weapon's innate Gas damage does not apply to the dart - only the explosion - combining Heat or Toxin mods can be used to apply it to the dart impact itself.
- Due to the explosion's innate Gas damage, this weapon allows combined elements that require Heat ( Radiation or Blast) or Toxin ( Corrosive or Viral) to be paired with Gas.
- The Zakti is the first, and currently the only, weapon to have Gas as its primary damage type.
- śaktí is a Hindi and Sanskrit word meaning force, energy, or potency.
- The Zakti's reload animation involves ejecting a real life pistol magazine from the top and receiving an invisible magazine from the bottom, although the magazine has an overtravel stop (seen when ejected). This is clearly visible in Captura, and the magazine can be seen on the ground after reloading, still with a round (visually similar to a 9m) in the magazine.
- Dart explosion audio will sometimes cut short.
- Darts sometimes lodge themselves in terrain without detonating.
- The Zakti cannot equip some conclave mods such as Hydraulic Barrel.
- When shot by Mirage 's clones during her Hall of Mirrors ability, the clones' darts will detonate on contact instead of after a delay.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|