The Zakti Tenno pistol fires darts that explode with Gas damage after a short period, with a chance to proc. Each dart also has a guaranteed Impact proc, as well as the explosion causing enemies to stagger.
It can be sold for 5,000.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Gas damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Darts have a guaranteed Impact proc on direct hits.
- Darts explode in a 3.5 meter area radius after 1 second on impacting a surface or enemy, dealing Gas damage.
- High status chance.
- Very fast reload speed.
- High ammo efficiency.
- Can benefit from Fulmination ( Primed).
- Innate two polarities.
- Darts have no Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Damage cannot be increased with Slash mods.
- Dart explosion has innate Gas damage – less effective against Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Extremely low critical chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Very low magazine capacity of just 3 rounds; requires frequent reloading.
- High recoil, even more so when firing from the hip.
- Darts have travel time.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion delay allows enemies to move out of explosion range if not directly hit by one of the bolts.
- Zakti, compared to Zakti Prime:
- Lower area attack damage (80.0 vs. 100.0)
- Lower critical chance (2% vs. 8%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 1.8x)
- Lower status chance (20% vs. 42%)
- Smaller magazine (3 rounds vs. 8 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (0.8 s vs. 1 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 14)
- Higher disposition (1.25 vs. 0.5)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 4,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Darts deal 30 damage and will anchor into the target with a guaranteed Impact proc. ~1 second after attaching to the target they will explode, dealing 80 Gas damage and temporarily staggering any enemies within 5m of the explosion.
- Dart explosions will make enemies vulnerable to melee finishers (default ) and susceptible to stealth damage multipliers.
- Darts can detonate off of objects and terrain as well, enemy hits are not required.
- Darts that land on objects (corpses, defense targets, containers, etc.) will detonate without delay.
- This weapon synergizes very well with abilities that boost finisher damage, such as augments for Radial Blind ( Radiant Finish) and Silence ( Savage Silence).
- More so with Banshee's Silence ability, as enemies are only stunned when the ability is cast and/or when enemies enter the radius of the ability. This weapon allows Banshee to re-stun enemies and take full advantage of the augment.
- It also synergizes with melee weapon mods that improve finishers, such as Finishing Touch or Covert Lethality
- While the weapon's innate Gas damage does not apply to the dart - only the explosion - combining Heat or Toxin mods can be used to apply it to the dart impact itself.
- Due to the explosion's innate Gas damage, this weapon allows combined elements that require Heat ( Radiation or Blast) or Toxin ( Corrosive or Viral) to be paired with Gas.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The explosions will cause the player to stagger slightly as well, interrupting attacks, so the player may want to wait for the explosion to occur then rush the enemy after if they wish to take advantage of the finisher openers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Zakti is the first weapon to have Gas as its primary damage type.
- śaktí is a Hindi and Sanskrit word meaning force, energy, or potency.
- The Zakti's reload animation involves ejecting a visible pistol magazine from the top and receiving an invisible magazine from the bottom, although the magazine has an overtravel stop (seen when ejected). This is clearly visible in Captura, and the magazine can be seen on the ground after reloading, still with a round (visually similar to a 9m) in the magazine.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Dart explosion audio will sometimes cut short.
- Darts sometimes lodge themselves in terrain without detonating.
- The Zakti cannot equip some conclave mods such as Hydraulic Barrel.
- When shot by Mirage 's clones during her Hall Of Mirrors ability, the clones' darts will detonate on contact instead of after a delay.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 24.2
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|