The Xoris is a Corpus glaive possessing high attack speed and uniquely has infinite combo duration. Built from Parvos Granum's Specter technology, it is effective against dispatching Errant Specters in the Granum Void.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Infinite combo duration.
- Second highest critical chance of all glaives, behind Glaive Prime.
- Highest critical multiplier of all glaives.
- Good status chance.
- Tied with Halikar for the second-fastest attack speed of all glaives, behind Glaive Prime.
- Can use the Glaive-exclusive mods Combo Fury, Power Throw, ( Volatile) Quick Return, ( Volatile) Rebound, and Whirlwind.
- Can be wielded in-tandem with a single-handed secondary weapon.
- Holding the melee button throws the glaive, which can bounce up to three times or travels up to 30 meters before returning to the user, damaging anyone in its path. Meleeing while the glaive is in mid-flight commands it to return.
- Primary and secondary weapons can be fired and reloaded normally with a thrown glaive, and retrieving the glaive does not interrupt these actions. Additional throws can also be "buffered" while the glaive is in mid-flight.
- Thrown glaive has a guaranteed Impact.
- Thrown glaive is silent.
- Heavy Attacks, or melee attacks while wielded in-tandem with a secondary weapon, while the glaive is in mid-flight produce an explosion and force the glaive to return.
- Explosion inflicts a guaranteed Electricity proc.
- Largest explosion range of all glaives (8m).
- Low Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Innate Electricity damage on explosions – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Third lowest damage of all glaives, above Glaive and Kestrel.
- Cannot use melee attacks or block while the glaive is in mid-flight.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Thrown glaive has no punch through.
- Combo resets when used with certain Warframe abilities and Exalted Weapons.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 0 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is currently the only weapon with an infinite combo duration. However, combo stacks are still consumed by heavy attacks.
- Modding for -100% combo duration will remove its infinite duration entirely.
- Unlike other glaives, the charged throw's explosion radius is larger than a regular throw's.
- The Slam Radial Damage has an 18% chance to inflict the Electricity status effect, which is unaffected by mods.
- In the Granum Void, the Xoris's charged throw explosion can convert any Errant Specters into Specter Particles regardless of their level, who can then be absorbed up to 3 times. Detonating a fully charged Xoris will greatly increase the area of effect and free captured Solaris within the area, adding 20 seconds to the Void timer.
- Combo duration is reset when the Xoris is used alongside the following Warframe abilities:
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Xoris synergizes well with Corrupt Charge or True Punishment, as it can completely ignore their combo duration penalties before they reach -100%.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Xoris Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Xoris Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.