Of the Void ethereal, yet coalesced into corporeal shape, the fractured anomaly Xaku exists as a being thrice entwined. Fused from the shattered remnants of three warriors, they bend reality unto itself with horrors from beyond the fold. Twist their minds with a change of hearts, as tools of war befall masters they once belonged. Reveal latent powers still dormant within, three voices unheard in eons bygone. Breach through the Untime with their bones laid bare, to instill in their nemeses the truthes of fear. Xaku is slated for release in Update 29: Heart of Deimos.
- Xaku is the 44th unique Warframe to be released.
- Xaku is the second community-created Warframe after Nova. Their theme selected from the winning entry of the contest is "Broken Warframe", suggested by forum community member eaterofstorms.
- Xaku's abilities were selected from multiple suggestions by hundreds of community members in the Open Call forum threads.
- Community artists involved with the design of Xaku and their accessories include: Eornheit (Warframe concept art), Faven (alternate helmet), Kedemel (signature weapon), and Karu (signature Syandana).
- As Xaku is a combination of broken parts from different Warframes, and thus considered as non-binary, the Warframe is addressed as "they/them".
- Xaku's idle, dodge, and ability animations involve the fragmentation of their body parts and exposure of the Void skeletal structure beneath.
- Xaku's ability names relate to three Requiem Mods: Xata, Lohk, and Ris.