WARFRAME Wiki
WARFRAME Wiki
Edit Page

Warning: You are not logged in. Your IP address will be publicly visible if you make any edits. If you log in or create an account, your edits will be attributed to your username, along with other benefits.

The edit can be undone. Please check the comparison below to verify that this is what you want to do, and then save the changes below to finish undoing the edit.

Latest revision Your text
Line 1: Line 1:
 
<onlyinclude>{{WarframePage/Abilities
 
<onlyinclude>{{WarframePage/Abilities
|passive = Shifting their pieces unpredictably, {{WF|Xaku}} has a '''25%''' chance to harmlessly phase through incoming enemy weapon attacks, while protected by a '''25%''' damage reduction against area of effect damage. Passive dodge chance and area damage reduction both raise to '''75%''' while {{A|The Vast Untime}} is activated.
+
|passive=Shifting their pieces unpredictably, {{WF|Xaku}} has a '''25%''' chance to harmlessly phase through incoming enemy weapon attacks, while protected by a '''25%''' damage reduction against area of effect damage. Passive dodge chance and area damage reduction both raise to '''75%''' while {{A|The Vast Untime}} is activated.
 
*Passive values are '''not''' affected by [[Mods]].
 
*Passive values are '''not''' affected by [[Mods]].
 
*Enemy attacks affected by the passive include hitscan, bullets, projectiles, melee attacks, and explosions.
 
*Enemy attacks affected by the passive include hitscan, bullets, projectiles, melee attacks, and explosions.

Please note that all contributions to the WARFRAME Wiki are considered to be released under the CC-BY-SA

Cancel Editing help (opens in new window)

This page is a member of 1 hidden category: