Passive

Shifting their pieces unpredictably, XakuIcon272.png Xaku has a 25% chance to harmlessly phase through incoming enemy weapon attacks, while protected by a 25% damage reduction against area of effect damage. Passive dodge chance and area damage reduction both raise to 75% while TheVastUntime130xDark.png The Vast Untime is activated.

  • Passive values are not affected by Mods.
  • Enemy attacks affected by the passive include hitscan, bullets, projectiles, melee attacks, and explosions.
  • Evasion from mods such as Mod TT 20px.pngAgility Drift and Xaku's dodge chances are separate mechanics that do not stack.


Abilities 

View Maximization
Input table not loaded. Javascript not loaded
Result table not loaded. Javascript not loaded




Xata'sWhisperModx256.png Xata'sWhisper130xWhite.png
ENERGY:
25
KEY
1
Xata's Whisper
Wield Void damage for all attacks from equipped weapons when activated.
Strength:17 / 23 / 23 / 26 % (VoidTearIcon w.png Void damage bonus)
Duration:20 / 30 / 30 / 35 s
Range:N/A
Misc:1 (extra hit per damage instance)
Sentient resistance reset (upon status proc)
Expand/Collapse


GraspofLohkModx256.png GraspofLohk130xWhite.png
ENERGY:
50
KEY
2
Grasp of Lohk
Void Tendrils steal weapons from nearby enemies to use as your own floating, auto-targeting armament. Damage output increases based on enemy level. The number of weapons grabbed also determines the damage multiplier for The Lost: Deny's Void beam.
Strength:20 / 30 / 40 / 50 (VoidTearIcon w.png Void scaling damage)
Duration:5 / 7 / 9 / 12 s
Range:6 / 9 / 12 / 15 m (grab range)
5 / 6 / 7 / 8 m (target range)
3 / 4 / 5 / 6 (max targets)
Misc:1.2/s (fire rate)
? % (stagger chance on hit)
Damage is multiplied by enemy level
Expand/Collapse


TheLostModx256.png TheLost130xWhite.png
ENERGY:
75
KEY
3
The Lost
Cycle through a trio of lost Warframe powers. Accuse manifests a Void fissure to corrupt enemies into allies. Gaze grasps targets in Void tendrils that capture damage and inflict it when the target is released. Deny annihilates with a beam of Void energy, wiping Sentient resistances.

Strength:5 / 6 / 7 / 8 (max targets)
Duration:4 / 8 / 12 / 16 s
Range:5 / 7 / 9 / 11 m
Misc:∞ (cast range)

Strength:20 / 30 / 40 / 50 % (defense reduction)
Duration:5 / 8 / 11 / 14 s
Range:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 m (cast range)
? / ? / ? / 12 m (aura radius)
Misc:?° (cone angle)
2 (max targets)
100 % (reduction cap)

Strength:1,000 / 2,000 / 3,000 / 4,000 (VoidTearIcon w.png Void damage)
Duration:5 / 8 / 11 / 14 s
Range:? / ? / ? / 40 m
Misc:? m (beam radius)
100 % (Sentient resistance reset on hit)

Expand/Collapse


TheVastUntimeModx256.png TheVastUntime130xWhite.png
ENERGY:
100
KEY
4
The Vast Untime
Temporarily shed the outer pieces of Xaku in a destructive blast, then stalk the battlefield in a new, swifter skeletal form. Enemies damaged by the body shrapnel are rendered weaker to Void damage. Xaku's other active abilities' duration is frozen in time and resumes once The Vast Untime expires.
Strength:600 / 800 / 1,000 / 1,200 (VoidTearIcon w.png Void damage)
10 / 15 / 20 / 25 % (slow)
Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s
Range:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 m
Misc:-50% (VoidTearIcon w.png Void damage vulnerability)
100 % (slow cap)
75 % (dodge chance and area damage reduction)
+20% (move speed bonus)
Ability duration paused
Expand/Collapse



Strength Mods

IntensifyModU145.png

Duration Mods

ContinuityModU145.png

Range Mods

StretchModU145.png

Xata'sWhisper130xWhite.png Xata'sWhisper130xWhite.png
GraspofLohk130xWhite.png GraspofLohk130xWhite.png GraspofLohk130xWhite.png
TheLost130xWhite.png TheLost130xWhite.png TheLost130xWhite.png
TheVastUntime130xWhite.png TheVastUntime130xWhite.png TheVastUntime130xWhite.png


See Also[edit | edit source]

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.