On May 10th, 2016, it was announced that the Wyrm Prime, along with its related Warframe and weapon counterparts, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on May 17, 2016. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Warrior||Sentinel will attack first visible enemy in range.|
|Crowd Dispersion||Unleashes radial stun damage when multiple enemies are nearby.|
|Negate||Shields the owner from a single status effect every few seconds.|
|List of Sentinel Mods|
- Wyrm Prime, compared to Wyrm:
- Significantly higher base shields (300 vs. 100).
- Significantly higher armor (150 vs. 50).
- Higher health (225 vs. 200).
- Building the Wyrm Prime is necessary to acquire the Prime Laser Rifle, which is the first Primed Sentinel weapon.
- The Wyrm Prime resembles a traditional Chinese Dragon, from its serpentine body shape to its horns and whiskers.
- Currently Wyrm Prime together with Carrier Prime has the highest armor of all sentinels. Reaching up to 315 armor (51.22% damage reduction) with a max rank Metal Fiber.