“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Wyrm Prime is the first Prime Sentinel, a version of Wyrm featuring Orokin-styling and improved stats, and comes with the enhanced Prime Laser Rifle. Wyrm Prime was released alongside Loki Prime and Bo Prime.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Wyrm Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Neo E1 Common (V)
Neo V8 Common (V)
Axi S2 Common (V)
|Lith G2 Common (V)
Lith O2 Common (V)
|Axi L1 Common (V)
Axi L4 Common (V)
|Meso E1 Uncommon (V)|
Meso O3 Uncommon (V)
Wyrm Prime–Exclusive Precept mods[edit | edit source]
Comparisons[edit | edit source]
- Wyrm Prime, compared to Wyrm:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Wyrm-exclusive precept mod Warrior no longer drops as of Update 24.0. It was replaced with the non-exclusive Assault Mode precept mod.
- Building the Wyrm Prime is necessary to acquire the Prime Laser Rifle, which is the first Primed Sentinel weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Wyrm Prime resembles a traditional Chinese Dragon, from its serpentine body shape to its horns and whiskers.
- Currently Wyrm Prime together with Carrier Prime has the highest armor of all sentinels. Reaching up to 315 armor (51.22% damage reduction) with a max rank Metal Fiber.
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On May 10th, 2016, it was announced that the Wyrm Prime, along with its related Warframe and weapon counterparts, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on May 17, 2016. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Wyrm Prime – Along with Sicarus Prime, Ember Prime, Frost Prime, Latron Prime, Reaper Prime, Loki Prime, Bo Prime, and Glaive Prime – were available from Cetus Bounties from February 6, 2018 to April 10, 2018.
- On April 30, 2019, Wyrm Prime was unvaulted.