Creates a wormhole allowing instantaneous travel.
|Duration:10 / 12 / 14 / 16 s|
|Misc:1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (wormholes)|
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (uses)
- Nova creates a wormhole with an entrance directly in front of her and an exit-point 50 meters away that is centered on the HUD's targeting reticle. Only 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 wormholes can be active simultaneously. A wormhole can last for a maximum of 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 seconds and will collapse after 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 uses.
- Creating another wormhole when the maximum number of active wormholes has been reached will cause the oldest wormhole to collapse.
- Allies and enemies can travel through wormholes.
- Wormhole's entrance created directly over an ally or an enemy will make him/her travel instantly as if he/she has crossed it.
- However doing so on a player channeling an ability such as Mesa's Peacemaker will not make him/her move.
- Weapon projectiles are not blocked or redirected by wormholes.
- This ability is a one-handed action; as such, it will not interrupt full actions such as reloading, charging, or shooting.
- Main article: Escape Velocity
- The wormhole is created with a hit-scan "projectile" around Nova's feet to the reticle. This is why wormholes created over guardrails do not appear at their targeted location.
- Wormholes can cover large areas of map; extremely useful when you want to reach a key objective in time or a teammate before they bleed out.
- If a Worm Hole is placed at the proximity of a Snow Globe and/or going through a Snow Globe one will not be able to enter the wormhole.
- When using Worm Hole behind a crossable barrier, then jumping over the barrier into the portal, it will teleport you back to the starting position.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.