Creates a wormhole allowing instantaneous travel.
|Duration:10 / 12 / 14 / 16 s|
|Misc:1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (max portals active)|
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (number of uses)
∞ (projectile travels)
- Nova opens a wormhole directly in front of her, creating a rectangular portal entrance with an energy trail leading to the exit point up to 50 meters away, centered on the location on the aiming reticle. Allies and enemies passing through the portal entrance will instantaneously travel to the exit point, up to a maximum of 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 uses per wormhole. Wormholes can last for a maximum of 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 seconds or until all uses are performed. Only 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 wormholes can be active simultaneously.
- All weapon gunfire and abilities (including hitscan bullets, projectiles, and beams) will instantaneously travel through a Wormhole's portal entrance, to continue their flight direction and trajectories from the exit point.
- Redirected objects do not subtract uses from a Wormhole, allowing continuous teleportation of gunfire and abilites throughout a Wormhole's lifetime.
- Redirected objects will travel from the exit point toward their previous direction (e.g. while firing a Quanta's beam into a Wormhole entrance, circle around the portal to sweep the beam from side to side).
- Objects can be teleport through the reverse side of a Wormhole's portal entrance, resulting in the redirected object traveling toward your direction.
- Creating another wormhole when the maximum number of active wormholes has been reached will cause the oldest wormhole to collapse.
- Allies and enemies can travel through wormholes.
- Wormhole's entrance created directly over an ally or an enemy will make him/her travel instantly as if he/she has crossed it.
- However doing so on a player channeling an ability such as Mesa's Peacemaker will not make him/her move.
- This ability is a one-handed action; as such, it will not interrupt full actions such as reloading, charging, or shooting.
- Main article: Escape Velocity
- The wormhole is created with a hit-scan "projectile" around Nova's feet to the reticle. This is why wormholes created over guardrails do not appear at their targeted location.
- Wormholes can cover large areas of map; extremely useful when you want to reach a key objective in time or a teammate before they bleed out.
- If a Worm Hole is placed at the proximity of a Snow Globe and/or going through a Snow Globe one will not be able to enter the wormhole.
- When using Worm Hole behind a crossable barrier, then jumping over the barrier into the portal, it will teleport you back to the starting position.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.