|World On Fire|
Blast nearby foes with a burst of fire, and follow that up with a barrage of fireballs against any enemy who dares approach. Over time, these fireballs burn hotter as they consume more energy.
|Strength:250 / 300 / 350 / 400 (initial damage)|
500 / 600 / 700 / 800 (overheated damage)
10% / 20% / 25% / 35% (status chance)
|Range:7 / 10 / 12 / 15 m (initial radius)|
3.5 / 5 / 6 / 7.5 m (overheated radius)
|Misc:5 (number of targets)|
6 s (overheat delay)
9.5 s (overheat buildup)
- Ember ignites the environment, slamming her hand into the ground and dealing 250 / 300 / 350 / 400 Heat damage initially to a maximum of 5 enemies within an initial radius of 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters. Immediately after, Ember sustains wisps of burning flames in orbit around her, creating an aura that triggers a series of fiery explosions; each explosion inflicts 250 / 300 / 350 / 400 Heat damage to the same maximum number of enemies within a similar range. All instances of damage have a 10% / 20% / 25% / 35% status chance, while explosions occur at a rate of roughly 2 to 4.5 per second.
- Damage and status chance are affected by Ability Strength.
- Heat damage is effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested, and Infested Flesh, but less effective against Proto Shields.
- Heat status effect deals 50% of World on Fire's base damage per tick over 7 ticks in 6 seconds. Ignited enemies will also panic and flail around for a brief period.
- Initial radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Enemies are prioritized upon World on Fire's activation. Higher priority will be given to enemies that pose the most immediate threat to Ember, such as enemies within close range.
- Explosions will occur directly on enemies as long as they are within the initial radius.
- With the exception of the initial explosions on activation, multiple explosions do not occur simultaneously.
- After World on Fire remains active for 6 seconds, Ember's flames begin to overheat over the course of 9.5 seconds. As the flames overheat, damage per explosion gradually increases by 100% while the aura radius shrinks by 50% and energy drain per second increases by 100%.
- Overheat percentage is displayed on the ability icon from 0% to 100%.
- Overheat delay, buildup time, damage bonus, radius reduction, and energy drain rate penalty are not affected by mods.
- World on Fire drains 3 energy per second, 6 at full percentage; it will remain active so long as Ember has energy. World on Fire will end if Ember runs out of energy or if deactivated; it can be reactivated by pressing the ability key (default
- Activation energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency, and the channeling energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- Energy Siphon, Harrow's Thurible, Limbo's Rift Plane's energy regeneration, Trinity's Energy Vampire, Zenurik's Energizing Dash, and Ember's Ignition passive energy regeneration are deactivated while World on Fire is channeled.
- Energy Orbs, Energy restoring waves released by Void Death Orbs, Arcane Energize, and mods like Rage and Hunter Adrenaline can replenish Ember's energy while World on Fire is active
- As per all toggled abilities, Trinity's Energy Vampire and Team Energy Restores do not replenish energy while World on Fire is toggled on.
- World on Fire won't be deactivated when using Focus Ability or while downed.
- Targets all types of enemies (e.g., mining machines, cameras, and turrets) excluding Void Laser Traps and Void Death Orbs.
- Can be used while sliding and in the air.
- World on Fire's visual after effects (debris) will appear gold when cast by Ember Prime.
- Flame particle effects from wisps and explosions are affected by Ember's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Main article: Firequake
- With the Firequake Augment equipped, World On Fire becomes a viable crowd-control ability as it has a 100% chance of knocking down enemies hit by its fire.
- Ember's Passive 'Ignition' is especially effective when used with World On Fire as the extra Ability Strength will remain in effect after the initial Burning proc expires as long as that instance of channeling the ability remains active.