|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- High Impact and Slash damage – effective against shields and health.
- Good critical chance.
- Third highest status chance of all hammers, behind Arca Titron and Synoid Heliocor.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Heavy Attack throws the hammer in a similar manner to a Glaive, which can bounce once or travels up to 40 meters before returning to the user, damaging anyone in its path.
- Hitting the head of an enemy will cause it to home in on another before returning.
- Hammer can explode mid-flight by pressing the melee button and also forces a return. Explosion has a chance to inflict a Blast proc over 5 meters.
- Stance polarity matches Crushing Ruin.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against armor.
- Recall explosion has innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Cannot use melee attacks while the hammer is in mid-flight.
AcquisitionWolf Sledge's main blueprint and components can be acquired as random drops after defeating the Wolf of Saturn Six. All parts are tradeable between players.
|Main Blueprint||3.95%||39 – 40 kills||190 ± 59 kills|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
- Throw attack properties:
- Travels primarily in a straight line with very slight homing properties.
- Has a range of 40 meters unmodified by melee range mods.
- Can bounce up to one time between targets although it does not seem to be guaranteed.
- Does not punch through terrain.
- Deals 5x damage but otherwise has unchanged attack properties (status, crit, etc).
- Hits do not contribute to the combo multiplier.
- Will always ragdoll the enemy unless they are immune to the effect.
- Hitting an enemies head with the thrown attack will cause it to seek random nearby enemies, causing both enemies to be ragdolled away.
- Recall explosion properties:
- Deals 200 Blast damage in a 5 meter radius, unaffected by melee range mods.
- Has a high proc chance which is affected by equipped elemental damage mods.
- Despite being throwable, it cannot equip glaive-exclusive mods such as Power Throw and Rebound.
- Mirage's Hall Of Mirrors throws five hammers.
Last updated: Update 26.0