Wisp weaves between dimensions whilst she is airborne, becoming completely invisible to enemies until she lands.
Choose and summon a Reservoir filled with Motes that attach to and aid Wisp and her allies. Haste Mote (Green) grants increased movement and attack speed. Vitality Mote (Red) increases maximum health and heals over time. Shock Mote (Blue) stuns nearby enemies.
- Birthed from Wisp's dimensional habitat, three species of Reservoir pods nursing friendly Motes can be selectively summoned by Wisp. Tap the ability key to freely cycle the selection wheel between the Vitality, Haste, and Shock reservoirs. Hold down the ability key to summon the selected reservoir from a portal above Wisp for 25 energy, placing the pod directly in front of her.
- Energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Reservoir selection wheel is displayed above the ability icons. The icon for the currently selected type is enlarged and shown on the left of the wheel.
- Each reservoir pod spawns a single floating Mote above it, which can be plucked by Wisp and any ally Warframe coming into the reservoir's range.
- Motes attach to the player who plucked them, floating in orbit and following the player wherever they go.
- Motes grant the affected player a specialized buff based on the reservoir type.
- Motes respawn from their reservoirs after a brief cooldown if taken by a player.
- Reservoirs and Motes last for a duration, with their timers able to be refreshed and paused indefinitely while the buffed players are standing in range of the respective reservoir type.
- Each player is limited to 1 active Mote buff per reservoir type.
- The Vitality Mote provides bonus maximum Health and health regeneration per second.
- Vitality Mote appears made of Infested flesh and sinew, shaped similar to a beetle shell with a red U-shaped crown.
- The Haste Mote provides an attack and movement speed bonus.
- Haste Mote appears made of Infested flesh and sinew, shaped similar to a beetle shell with a green oval-shaped crown.
- The Shock Mote stores an electrical charge that zaps nearby enemies with chain lightning, dealing Electric damage and proc to stun enemies.
- The electric charge refills after a brief cooldown, showing as electricity surging around the Shock Mote when ready to discharge.
- Shock Mote appears made of Infested flesh and sinew, shaped similar to a beetle shell with a blue hammer-like crown.
- While the aiming reticle is on a summoned reservoir, a selection circle appears for an unknown interaction.
Cast forward a spectral image of Wisp to confuse and distract enemies. Reactivate to travel to its position. Hold to have the image travel faster and teleport to its position on release.
- Wisp fades between dimensions, cloaking herself from enemy eyes while spawning a spectral copy of herself that flies straight forward for a duration. The spectral clone draws the attention and fire from nearby enemies.
- Casting the ability again while the clone is traveling will dissipate the clone and instantly teleport Wisp to its location. Wisp gains invulnerability for a short duration while blinding nearby enemies within range for a duration.
- Tap the ability key to summon a slow moving clone. Hold down the ability key to summon a fast moving clone, then instantly teleport to it upon releasing the button.
- Can be cast while Sol Gate is active to spawn a clone and teleport to it when desired.
- Spectral clone follows the terrain elevation it travels over if on the ground. Otherwise, it can fly through the air in the absence of walkable surfaces.
- Spectral clone is visually surrounded by flowing light particles and leaves an energy trail where it travels.
Open a dimensional breach to overwhelm nearby enemies and cause them to release aggressive Surge sparks when damaged.
- Wisp fractures the dimensional divide into six surge sparks that expand over an area around her, blinding nearby enemies with unstable energy for a duration. When struck by damage from weapons and abilities, blinded enemies may release a surge spark onto a nearby enemy; the surge spark inherits a portion of the damage received by the source enemy, inflicting it on the new target.
Open a portal to the sun to irradiate enemies with a devastating beam of pure solar plasma.
- Wisp tears open and sustains a portal to the sun to harness its destructive power. While sustaining the portal, Wisp focuses the solar energy into a single beam with curving flares that deals continuous Heat and Radiation damage per second with a high status chance to all enemies it touches; as long as the beam is in contact with a target, the damage per second is increased upon all targets in the beam's path. Press the ability key while active to deactivate this ability.
|Strength Mods||Duration Mods||Range Mods|