Wild Frenzy is a Weapon Augment Mod for and that gives it an Alternate Fire which unleashes all remaining rounds in the magazine as a single full-automatic burst with increased fire rate. Killing at least 2 enemies with its secondary fire will refund a percentage of the ammo used.
|Rank||Fire Rate||Ammo refund amount||Cost|
Wild Frenzy could be obtained by reaching Rank 14 with Nightwave during Series 1 and Rank 20 during Intermission II.
- This mod cannot be used with the .
- Abilities and mods that modify fire rate have no effect on this alternate fire mode. As a result, mods like and only provide their benefit.
- Aiming will be disabled during the burst, hence the alternate fire cannot benefit from Acolyte Mods.
- Ammo is refunded into the ammo pool, not the magazine. Hence, the player still has to reload the weapon after killing two or more enemies.
- Because all remaining ammo is ejected, increasing magazine capacity such as with will extend the burst.
- If buffed with unlimited ammo such as from the Reactant Buff, the weapon will only fire its magazine amount at a time, with small delays between each trigger pull.
- Any action that would cancel the salvo, such as Rolling, while there is ammo in the magazine, would render the refund effect null thus requires killing 2 enemies again in order to have the reload in effect.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.5.7 (2019-03-28)
|Weapon Augments & Weapon-Exclusive Mods|
|Red Veil||• • •|
|Cephalon Suda||• • •|
|Steel Meridian||• • •|
|New Loka||• • •|
|The Perrin Sequence||• • •|
|Arbiters of Hexis||• • •|
|The Index||• • • •|
|Kela De Thaym||• • • • • • • •|
|Series 1||• •|
|Series 2||• •|
|Series 3||• •|
|Nightwave Offerings and Conclave Augments|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • • •|
|• • •|