Wild Frenzy is a Weapon Augment Mod for Grakata and Prisma Grakata that gives it an Alternate Fire which unleashes all remaining rounds in the magazine as a single full-automatic burst with increased fire rate. Killing at least 2 enemies with its secondary fire will refund a percentage of the ammo used.
|Rank||Fire Rate||Ammo refund amount||Cost|
Wild Frenzy can be obtained by reaching Rank 14 with Nightwave during Series 1.
- This mod cannot be used with the Twin Grakatas.
- Abilities and mods that modify fire rate have no effect on this alternate fire mode. As a result, mods like Vile Precision and Critical Delay only provide their benefit.
- Aiming will be disabled during the burst, hence the alternate fire cannot benefit from Acolyte Mods.
- Ammo is refunded into the ammo pool, not the magazine. Hence, the player still has to reload the weapon after killing two or more enemies.
- Because all remaining ammo is ejected, increasing magazine capacity such as with Magazine Warp will extend the burst.
- If buffed with unlimited ammo such as from the Reactant Buff, the weapon will only fire its magazine amount at a time, with small delays between each trigger pull.
- Any action that would cancel the salvo, such as Rolling, while there is ammo in the magazine, would render the refund effect null thus requires killing 2 enemies again in order to have the reload in effect.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.5.7