Cast forward a spectral image of Wisp to confuse and distract enemies. Reactivate to travel to its position. Hold to have the image travel faster and teleport to its position on release.
|Duration:2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 s|
|Misc:3 s (teleport invulnerability time)|
- Wisp fades between dimensions, cloaking herself and her Companion from enemy eyes while spawning a spectral copy of herself that flies toward the last position of the reticle when activated. The spectral clone draws the attention and fire from nearby enemies. Wisp's cloak and clone both last for 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 seconds.
- Casting the ability again while the clone is traveling will dissipate the cloak and clone, then instantly teleport Wisp to its location. Wisp gains invulnerability for 3 seconds after teleportation.
- Invulnerability time is not affected by mods.
- Tap the ability key (default ) to summon a slow moving clone. Hold down the ability key to summon a fast moving clone, then instantly teleport to it upon releasing the button.
- Ability Synergy:
- Spectral clone is a flying object that attempts to continue its path when colliding with terrain.
- Clone is capable of opening doors when in proximity.
- Spectral clone is visually surrounded by flowing light particles and leaves an energy trail where it travels.
- Spectral clone is affected by all Appearance customizations on Wisp.
- Light particles, energy trail, and teleport portal colors are affected by Wisp's chosen energy color.
- Using this ability, Wisp is able to open Friendship Doors alone.
- The decoy can go through Spy laser barriers without tripping them, allowing Wisp to deploy the decoy through it and then teleport past it. However, the decoy can still be seen by guards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.