“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Whiplash Mine is a MOA mod that allows the MOA to deploys a mine that tethers all enemies in range. After 3s, all enemies still in range get pulled to the mine. This mod is acquired by building a MOA with the Para model.
- Mine is thrown in an arc, which can bounce of obstacles/terrain. Maximum throw distance is 45m
- Despite mod saying it takes 3 seconds to pull enemies after thether. It seems to be ~1.5s. But the mine is thrown rather slow, so depending on the distance it can take more than 3 seconds.
- The Mine is considered a Projectile and will be affected by Mag's Magnetize, leaving it suspended midair until the Skill Duration ends.
- Ability can only trigger if you also attack with your gun, melee or exalted weapon. (While it's out of cooldown and enemies are nearby)
- Provides great Crowd Control as it knocks down and gathers Mobs on the ground, leaving them easily dispatched with AoE or Punch Through Weapons
|Bracket • Core • Gyro • Model|
|Lambeo||Shockwave Actuators • Stasis Field|
|Oloro||Security Override • Tractor Beam|
|Para||Anti-Grav Grenade • Whiplash Mine|
|Other||Animal Instinct ( Prime) • Guardian • Link Armor • Link Health • Link Shields • Loyal Companion • Medi-Pet Kit • Medi-Ray • Pack Leader ( Prime) • Sanctuary • Shield Charger • Vacuum|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.