Whiplash Mine is a MOA mod that allows the MOA to deploys a mine that tethers all enemies in range. After 3s, all enemies still in range get pulled to the mine. This mod is acquired by building a MOA with the Para model.
- Mine is thrown in an arc, which can bounce off obstacles/terrain. Maximum throw distance is 45m.
- Despite the mod saying it takes 3 seconds to pull enemies after tethering, it seems to be ~1.5s. However, the mine is thrown rather slowly, so depending on the distance it can take more than 3 seconds.
- Mine is considered a Projectile and will be affected by Mag's Magnetize, leaving it suspended midair until the Skill Duration ends.
- Ability can only trigger if you also attack with your gun, melee or exalted weapon while it's out of cooldown and enemies are nearby.
- Provides great Crowd Control as it knocks down and gathers Mobs on the ground, leaving them easily dispatched with AoE or Punch Through Weapons.
|Bracket • Core • Gyro • Model|
|Lambeo||Shockwave Actuators • Stasis Field|
|Oloro||Security Override • Tractor Beam|
|Para||Anti-Grav Grenade • Whiplash Mine|
|Nychus||Blast Shield • Hard Engage|
|Other||Animal Instinct ( Prime) • Guardian • Link Armor • Link Health • Link Shields • Loyal Companion • Medi-Pet Kit • Medi-Ray • Pack Leader ( Prime) • Sanctuary • Shield Charger • Vacuum|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.