|Well Of Life|
Create a well of life on an enemy. Allies will gain health when damaging the target.
|Strength:30% / 35% / 40% / 45% (lifesteal on hit)|
150 / 250 / 350 / 400 (max health leeched)
|Duration:7 / 9 / 10 / 12 s|
|Misc:100% (target health restore)|
10 x (target health multiplier)
1 (max target limit)
- Trinity imbues a single enemy target with life energy and suspends it in midair, from within a cast range of 100 meters. The enemy is incapacitated, glows bright green and lifted airborne for 7 / 9 / 10 / 12 seconds; while suspended, the target's maximum health is temporarily restored to 100% and multiplied by 10 times. When Trinity or her allies damage it, they are healed for 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% of the damage dealt. Well of Life also expires early if a total of 150 / 250 / 350 / 400 health is restored.
- Lifesteal on hit and maximum health leeched are affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Cast range is affected by Ability Range.
- Casting time of 2 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Target health restore, health multiplier, and max target limit are not affected by mods.
- If the target survives after Well of Life expires, its health returns to the original value before the cast.
- Casting Well of Life is a full-body animation that stops grounded movement and all other actions.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- If the target dies before Trinity finishes her casting animation, the energy cost is refunded.
- Main article: Pool of Life
|Rank||Orbs dropped||Energy Orb chance||Cost|
- The additional health imposed onto Well of Life's target ensures that most enemies, regardless of toughness, will give allies plenty of room to reach the ability's healing limit.
- Upgrading Ability Strength raises the healing cap such that weaker enemies may not meet the new healing limit, even with their multiplied health. *Requires Testing
- Well of Life can effectively lock down a Synthesis Target for scanning. Additionally, the imposed health boost safeguards the target from accidental death before scanning.
- Be careful with casting Well of Life on enemy bosses, as its active effects prevent a high amount of damage dealt by allies.
- Many bosses are, furthermore, immune to Well of Life's control effects.
- The caster can retarget another enemy to end Well of Life's effect on an undesired target.
- If Well of Life is cast on a Shockwave MOA readying to stomp the ground, it will still produce a shockwave, but it also will be suspended in midair for the duration of the skill.
- In Corpus levels, if the player targets something outside of the above-mentioned range [clarification needed], the nearest turret (and possibly cameras) will be targeted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.