|Well Of Life
Create a well of life on an enemy. Allies will gain health when damaging the target.
|Strength:25 / 50 / 75 / 100 (health per second)|
0.25 / 0.5 / 0.75 / 1 % (lifesteal on hit)
|Duration:7 / 9 / 10 / 12 s|
|Range:100 m (cast range)|
5 / 6 / 7 / 8 m (healing radius)
|Misc:∞ (lifesteal range)|
1 (max target limit)
|Subsumable to Helminth|
- Trinity imbues a single enemy target with life energy and suspends it in midair, from within a cast range of 100 meters. The enemy is invulnerable and incapacitated, lifted airborne, and emits an 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 meter aura for 7 / 9 / 10 / 12 seconds. When Trinity or her allies stand within the aura, they are healed 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 Health points per second; damaging the target instantly heals the attacking ally for 0.25% / 0.5% / 0.75% / 1% of the damage dealt over unrestricted range, as well as applying the damage-converted healing to all allies standing within the aura. While active, press the ability key again (default ) to release the target early.
- Health per second and lifesteal on hit are affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Cast range and healing radius are affected by Ability Range.
- Casting time of 2 seconds is affected by and .
- Lifesteal range and max target limit are not affected by mods.
- All damage prevented by the invulnerable enemy target are stored and dealt in full when the ability ends.
- Ability Synergy: damage redirected by toward a Well of Life target heals Trinity for the lifesteal conversion amount, as well as becomes stored and dealt in full against the Well of Life target once the ability ends.
- Casting Well of Life is a full-body animation that stops grounded movement and all other actions.
- If the target dies before Trinity finishes her casting animation, the energy cost is refunded.
- Subsuming Trinity to the Helminth will offer Well Of Life and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Pool of Life
|Rank||Orbs dropped||Energy Orb chance||Cost|
- Well of Life can effectively lock down a Synthesis Target for scanning.
- If Well of Life is cast on a Shockwave MOA readying to stomp the ground, it will still produce a shockwave, but it also will be suspended in midair for the duration of the skill.
- In Corpus levels, if the player targets something outside of the above-mentioned range [clarification needed], the nearest turret (and possibly cameras) will be targeted.