Warframe Augment Mods are a special category of mods. When installed, Warframe Augments alter a Warframe's powers (including passive abilities) to perform additional effects, enhancing or modifying that power's utility. Each Warframe Augment modifies a single specific Warframe power, and can only be equipped on the Warframe that possesses that power.
Each Syndicate offers its own set of Warframe Augment Mods, conforming to their list of favored Warframes. Each Warframe is favored by two Syndicates, who may be allied, neutral, or even opposed. In addition, the Conclave offers any Warframe Augment Mod that is allowed in PvP, regardless of Warframe. Some of these Warframe Augment Mods can only be equipped in PvP, other Conclave Augments can be used in PvE (might have tweaked effects) and can also be bought with Cred in Nightwave. Like Weapon Augment Mods, Warframe Augments can be freely traded between players after purchase, regardless of Syndicate affiliation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Warframe Augment Mods can be used on Prime and Umbra versions of the Warframes where applicable.
- There are 3 groups of syndicates that each consist of syndicates that are all non-hostile towards each other, which means you can be boosting relations with all syndicates within a group in parallel without losing standing with any other syndicate within the group:
- New Loka, The Perrin Sequence, Red Veil are all non-hostile towards each other.
- Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, Steel Meridian are all non-hostile towards each other.
- Red Veil, Steel Meridian is the smallest group, as each member is hostile to 2 different other syndicates.
- Further, each of the 2 bigger groups can be expanded by one additional syndicate that while cannot be farmed directly and will be hampered by 2 of the 3 core group members, nevertheless can be slowly farmed as an ally of 1 of the 3 core group members:
- New Loka, The Perrin Sequence, Red Veil adds Steel Meridian as a catching-up syndicate (indirectly farmable via Red Veil).
- Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, Steel Meridian adds Red Veil as a catching-up syndicate (indirectly farmable via Steel Meridian).
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 29.0.5
See also[edit | edit source]