Warframe Augment Mods are special mods available only from Syndicates. When installed, Warframe Augments alter a Warframe's powers to perform additional effects, enhancing that power's utility. Each Warframe Augment modifies a single specific Warframe power, and can only be equipped on the Warframe that possesses that power.
Each Syndicate offers its own set of Warframe Augment Mods, conforming to their list of favored Warframes. Each Warframe is favored by two Syndicates, who may be allied, neutral, or even opposed. In addition, the Conclave offers any Warframe Augment Mod that is allowed in PvP, regardless of Warframe. Some Warframe Augment Mods can only be equipped in PvP and are only offered by the Conclave. Like Weapon Augment Mods, Warframe Augments can be freely traded between players after purchase, regardless of Syndicate affiliation.
- Warframe Augment Mods can be used on Prime versions of the Warframes where applicable.
- In the special case of Excalibur Umbra, all Excalibur augments are able to be slotted onto it.
- The following warframe augments are NOT available when picking New Loka, Perrin Sequence, and Red Veil: Excalibur, Frost, Limbo, Mirage, Nezha, Nova
- The following warframe augments are NOT available when picking Cephalon Suda, Arbiters of Hexis, and Steel Meridian: Mag, Nekros, Titania, Trinity, Valkyr, Zephyr
- The following warframe augments are NOT available when picking Steel Meridian and Red Veil: Banshee, Chroma, Equinox, Gara, Hydroid, Inaros, Ivara, Limbo, Mag, Mirage, Nyx, Octavia, Revenant, Trinity, Valkyr, Vauban, Wukong