Create a protective ring of fire, that also stuns and damage enemies who get too close.
|Strength:701 / 868 / 1106 / 1437 (base health)|
50 / 75 / 100 / 125 (damage per second)
1.15x / 1.25x / 1.75x / 2.50x (armor multiplier)
2.5x (absorption multiplier)
|Range:1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 m|
|Misc:3 s (invulnerability duration)|
- Nezha summons a fiery ring that encircles him, granting full immunity to status effects. The ring starts with 701 / 868 / 1106 / 1437 base health, to which 115% / 125% / 175% / 250% of Nezha's total armor is added as bonus health. Upon activation, the ring is invulnerable for 3 seconds, during this time all incoming damage it takes is multiplied by 250% and added to the its total health. Enemies that wander within 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 meters of Nezha are continuously staggered and dealt 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 Slash damage every second. Warding Halo absorbs 90% of all incoming damage Nezha takes and only expires when its health is depleted.
- Base health, armor multiplier, absorption multiplier and damage per second, are affected by Ability Strength.
- Warding Halo's health uses the following expression when accounting for Ability Strength:
Modified Health = (Base Health + Armor Multiplier × Nezha's Base Armor × Base Armor Bonus) × (1 + Ability Strength) + Absorbed Damage
- Self-damage does not contribute to Warding Halo's health gain during the invulnerability period.
- Invulnerability duration is not affected by Ability Duration.
- Stagger radius is affected by Ability Range.
- While active, a health counter is displayed on the lower-right of the HUD, above the ability icons, indicating how much damage absorption is left.
- Slash damage instances immediately affect enemies as they enter the stun radius.
- Status effect immunity includes crowd-controlling effects such as knockdowns and staggers. Energy drains from Ancient Disruptors, including the small amounts of energy they drain with each melee attack, are resisted. However, Eximus energy drains and the speed reduction caused by the mucus of Tar-Mutalist MOAs are not resisted by Warding Halo.
- Cast animation of ~1 second is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Casting this ability makes Nezha stop all other actions, including movement.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Warding Halo will release a wave of heat outward when it expires, inflicting all surrounding enemies with 100% Heat status effect and making Nezha invulnerable for just 1 second.
- The ability can be recast during this invulnerability period.
- Blocking with a melee weapon is disabled while Warding Halo is active; the blocking action itself can be performed, but it will not reduce damage taken.
- Main article: Safeguard
- Using Health Conversion to gain armor stacks increases the effectiveness of Warding Halo.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces range to 0.68 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 18.75 energy.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 5.6 meters.
- Reduces base health to 535, armor multiplier to 1x and damage to 50 per second.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases base health to 5510.5, armor multiplier to 10.3x and damage to 515 per second.
- With maximized Steel Fiber and Armored Agility, increases base health to 2212.5
- Adding Maximized Ability Strength to this, increases base health to 9115.5