Valkyr lets out a rallying cry that bolsters her allies melee speed while slowing down nearby enemies.
|Strength:15 / 20 / 25 / 50 % (speed buff)|
25 / 35 / 45 / 50 % (armor buff)
15 / 20 / 25 / 30 % (slow)
|Duration:7 / 10 / 12 / 15 s|
|Range:15 / 20 / 22 / 25 m|
|Misc:75 % (slow cap)|
|Subsumable to Helminth|
- Valkyr lets out a rallying cry, bolstering the attack speed and defenses of herself and her allies while diminishing the attack speed and mobility of her enemies within 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 meters. Affected allies will gain 15% / 20% / 25% / 50% attack speed and 25% / 35% / 45% / 50% armor, while affected enemies will have their actions slowed by 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%. The effects last for 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds.
- The bonuses and slow are affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- The speed buff grants an additive bonus that will stack with other attack speed modifiers (e.g., ).
- The armor buff is based off of the affected Warframe's base armor value, and therefore stacks additively with other armor bonuses.
- The slow cannot exceed 75% under any circumstances.
- The effects of Warcry are applied to Valkyr, other players, Companions, Hostages, Defense objectives, Shadows, and Specters.
- Allies and enemies only need to be in range when Warcry is cast to be affected.
- Warcry cannot be recast while active.
- Allies affected by Warcry will not have its buffs dispelled upon entering the field of a Nullifier Crewman. However, if Valkyr herself enters a Nullifier field or falls off the tileset, Warcry will be dispelled from the entire squad.
- Subsuming Valkyr to the Helminth will offer Warcry and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- However, Subsumed Warcry's attack speed bonus is reduced to ?% / ?% / ?% / 30%.
- Main article: Eternal War
Eternal War is a Warframe Augment Mod for that extends 's duration for each melee kill.