Vulpine Mask is a stance mod for Rapier type weapons.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Duel Secrets||2x50%+1x 50%1x 100%200%1x 50%1x 100%|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 1400%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Apart from being available as a drop, this mod can be acquired as part of the Destreza Finesse Bundle for 220.
- The first attack of every move is always two quick stabs doing half damage, but forcing a Slash proc.
- Hidden Flourish's first 2 moves can be executed by simply holding
- The last attack of the Hidden Flourish combo opens the enemy for a finisher attack.
- It does more damage than normal stealth finishers (further testing needed for correct values).
- In order to do Veiled Riposte, hold after doing at least 2 basic attacks.
- Vulpine is derived from Latin "vulpes," meaning "fox." Vulpine itself means of or relating to foxes, or more figuratively, cunning. It's possible that the name of this stance (which can be written as "mask of the fox") is a reference to the fictional swordsman Zorro, whose name is Spanish for "fox", on top of being commonly depicted wielding a rapier and wearing a mask to keep his identity secret.
- Between Hotfix 18.3.1 and Hotfix 22.214.171.124, Vulpine Mask erroneously dropped from the Jackal. However, players who obtained the mod by this means were allowed to keep it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.