The Vulklok is the default weapon of the Diriga Sentinel. Vulklok fires energy projectiles at enemies, dealing Electricity damage. This weapon functions as a sniper rifle, accepting rifle and sniper mods.
- This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by claiming the Diriga sentinel.
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Highest base damage of all sentinel weapons.
- Tied with Deconstructor and Deconstructor Prime for the second highest status chance of all sentinel weapons, behind Cryotra.
- Highest critical chance and critical multiplier of all sentinel weapons.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Good magazine size.
- Fast projectile speed.
- Innate Electricity damage - less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Slowest fire rate of all weapons, even with fire rate mods equipped.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- The Vulklok's Noise Level is unchanged via Hush. It is unknown if this is an intended behavior or not.
- The naming of this weapon seems to be an amalgamation of Vulkar and Grinlok, two Grineer long-range rifles.