- Highest base damage of all sentinel weapons.
- Highest critical chance and critical multiplier of all sentinel weapons.
- Very high status chance.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Good magazine size.
- Fast Projectile Speed.
- Innate damage - less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Slowest fire rate of all weapons.
- Projectiles have travel time.
The Vulklok is automatically acquired upon claiming the from the Foundry. Note that this weapon also takes up one Sentinel inventory slot.
- The naming of this weapon seems to be an amalgamation of and , two Grineer long-range rifles.
- Ironically, it functionally resembles the — a Corpus-built sniper rifle.
- When it was first introduced, it also used sounds from the Lanka before receiving its own firing sound.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|