Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Third highest base damage of all sniper rifles behind Lanka and Vectis Prime, and second highest damage of all hit-scan sniper rifles behind Vectis Prime.
- High critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Second highest magazine size of all sniper rifles, behind Lanka.
- Low recoil.
- Pinpoint accuracy while zoomed in; shots will hit exactly on the reticle dot, perfect for headshots.
- Innate 1 meter punch through.
- Three zoom modes:
- First zoom has 2.5x zoom distance and +35% headshot damage.
- Second zoom has 4.0x zoom distance and +55% headshot damage.
- Third zoom has 8.0x zoom distance and +70% headshot damage.
- Staggers most enemies with every hit.
- Can use the Vulkar-exclusive Lasting Purity and Meticulous Aim mods.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Puncture and no Slash damage – less effective against Armor and health.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from 400m to 600m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Slow reload speed.
- Draws from the rare sniper ammo pool.
- Rifle scope is ineffective in dark areas and at close range.
- Inaccurate when fired from the hip, bullets may widely spread when fired.
- Purity effect from Lasting Purity causes a screen shake, disrupting aiming.
- Vulkar Wraith, compared to Vulkar:
- Higher base damage (273.0 vs. 225.0)
- Higher fire rate (2 rounds/sec vs. 1.5 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (8 rounds vs. 6 rounds)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 3)
- Lower disposition (1.4 vs. 1.45)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Vulkar Wraith is now potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 300,000 and 450. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Requires only 2 shots to activate its Shot Combo Counter, giving it an immediate 1.5x total damage bonus on the first hit if Multishot mods like Split Chamber trigger a 2nd shot that also lands on the target.
|Combo Counter Bonus Tier||Total Base Damage Multiplier||Minimum Consecutive
Tips[edit | edit source]
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Vulkar Wraith Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Vulkar Wraith Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Media[edit | edit source]
Vulkar Wraith Skins