Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod was originally acquired by scoring over 250 points in the Tethra's Doom event.
- This mod, along with the other Tethra's Doom mods, were made available again during Operation: Mutalist Incursions as a drop in the unlockable Survival mission.
- Voltaic Strike is now offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 300 and 150,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Voltaic Strike is additive with similar mods. For example, a with a max rank Voltaic Strike and will have a 20% × (1 + 60% + 90%) = 50% status chance.
- Can be stacked with , , , and for a 370% increase in Status Chance. On weapons with at least 22% base Status Chance, this allows them to achieve a total Status Chance value of 100%, allowing every strike to deal a Status Effect.
- can further increase the Status Chance depending on the Melee Combo Counter
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- All of the dual-stat event mods for melee weapons have names starting with the letter V.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- , the Toxin version from The Cicero Crisis.
- , the Heat version from Operation Breeding Grounds.
- , the Cold version from Operation Cryotic Front.
- , another mod that increases Status Chance.
- , a mod that increases Status Chance on lifted enemies.
- , an Acolyte mod that increases Status Chance based on the Melee Combo Counter.
- , a Nightmare mod that increases Status Chance and extends the duration of the Melee Combo Counter.
|Elemental Damage Mods|
|Rifle|| • • • |
|Shotgun|| • • • |
|Pistol|| • • • • |
|Melee|| • • • |
• • •
|Arch-Gun|| • • • |
|Arch-Melee|| • • • |
|Beast||• • •|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.