|Rank||Electricity Damage||Status chance||Cost|
- This mod was originally acquired by scoring over 250 points in the Tethra's Doom event.
- This mod, along with the other Tethra's Doom mods, was made available again during Operation: Mutalist Incursions as a drop in the unlockable Survival mission.
- Voltaic Strike is now offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 300 and 150,000 to purchase.
- Can be stacked with Melee Prowess, Volcanic Edge, Vicious Frost, Virulent Scourge, Enduring Strike, and Drifting Contact for a 355% increase in Status Chance while Channeling. On weapons with at least 22% base Status Chance, this allows them to achieve a total Status Chance value of 100%, allowing every strike to deal a Status Effect.
- All of the dual-stat event mods for melee weapons have names starting with the letter V.
- Virulent Scourge, the Toxin version from The Cicero Crisis.
- Volcanic Edge, the Heat version from Operation Breeding Grounds.
- Vicious Frost, the Cold version from Operation Cryotic Front.
- Melee Prowess, another mod that increases Status Chance.
- Enduring Strike, a Dark Sector mod that increases Status Chance while Channeling.
- Weeping Wounds, an Acolyte mod that increases Status Chance based on the Melee Combo Counter.
- Drifting Contact, a Nightmare mod that increases Status Chance and extends the duration of the Melee Combo Counter.
|Rifle|| Catalyzer Link • Hammer Shot • High Voltage • Malignant Force • Rifle Aptitude |
Rime Rounds • Thermite Rounds
|Shotgun|| Frigid Blast • Nano-Applicator • Scattering Inferno • Shell Shock • Shotgun Savvy |
|Pistol|| Embedded Catalyzer • Frostbite • Jolt • Pistol Pestilence • Scorch |
Stunning Speed • Sure Shot
|Melee|| Drifting Contact • Enduring Strike • Melee Prowess • Vicious Frost • Virulent Scourge |
Volcanic Edge • Voltaic Strike • Weeping Wounds
|Arch-Gun||Magma Chamber • Modified Munitions|
|Arch-Melee||Searing Steel • Sudden Impact|
|Pistol||Perpetual Agony • Toxic Sequence|
|Melee||Enduring Affliction • Lasting Sting|