Voltage Sequence is a Weapon Augment Mod exclusive to the Lanka that spawns Arc Traps from killed airborne enemies for a short duration. It also adds a Sequence effect.
- Killing a flying enemy spawns a miniature Arc Trap that drops to the ground and lasts a short time.
- The Arc Trap can zap a limited number of enemies within a small radius, dealing minor Electricity damage at a rapid tickrate with a high chance to stun enemies.
- Flying enemies that die to the Arc Traps or the Sequence effect do not spawn Arc Traps.
- As long as the Lanka's Electricity damage isn't combined into another element, Stormbringer and High Voltage increase the Arc Traps' damage.
Update 22.16 (2018-03-15)
- Fixed Voltage Sequence not applying to Grineer Hellions.
Update 21.0 (2017-06-29)
- Re-introduced as a regular Syndicate reward.
Hotfix 20.4.2 (2017-05-05)
- Fixed Voltage Sequence being Uncommon when it should be Rare.
Update 20.4 (2017-05-04)
- Introduced as reward in Operation: Ambulas Reborn.