- This mod is acquired by attaining the rank of Senior Executive with The Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Purchased from Ergo Glast during Operation: Ambulas Reborn for 75 Animo Beacons.
- Killing a flying enemy spawns a miniature Arc Trap that drops to the ground and lasts a short time.
- The Arc Trap can zap a limited number of enemies within a small radius, dealing minor Electricity damage at a rapid tickrate with a high chance to stun enemies.
- Flying enemies that die to the Arc Traps or the Sequence effect do not spawn Arc Traps.
- As long as the Lanka's Electricity damage isn't combined into another element, Stormbringer and High Voltage increase the Arc Traps' damage.
Last update: Hotfix 22.16.1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.