The Volnus is 's signature glass-themed hammer, boasting a high attack speed and status chance but low critical chance and critical multiplier. Radial slam attacks are much stronger when wielded by Gara.
- High and good damage – effective against health and armor.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Tied with for the fastest attack speed of all hammers.
- Innate polarity.
- Volnus (Normal Attack), compared to Volnus Prime (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (220 vs. 250)
- Lower total damage (220 vs. 250)
- Lower base critical chance (18.00% vs. 20.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.6x vs. 1.8x)
- Lower base status chance (30.00% vs. 34.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (243.76 vs. 290)
- Lower burst DPS (292.51 vs. 348)
- Lower sustained DPS (292.51 vs. 348)
- Less polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (9 vs. 14)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.35x) vs. ●●●○○ (1.00x))
The Volnus's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- As a Signature Weapon, Volnus gains a bonus effect with or , gaining 100% additional radial slam attack damage.
- Volnus is derived from the Latin word vulnus, which means "wound" and is the origin of the word vulnerable.
- Upon performing a slam attack, glass shards will fly out from the point of impact. This is purely a visual effect.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , 's signature shotgun.
- , Gara's signature throwing knives.
- , the Primed counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|