The Volnus is Gara's signature glass-themed hammer, boasting a high attack speed and status chance but low critical chance and critical multiplier. Slam attacks are much stronger when wielded by Gara.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash and good Puncture damage – effective against health and armor.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Highest attack speed of all hammers.
- Second lowest damage of all hammers, after Magistar.
- Low critical multiplier.
- When used by Gara, the Volnus has increased slam attack damage.
- Volnus is the only hammer that primarily deals Slash damage.
- The weapon's potential for 100% status, high attack speed, and high innate Slash damage makes it a strong candidate for Viral status and Condition Overload.
- Volnus is derived from the Latin word vulnus, which means "wound" and is the origin of the word vulnerable.
- This may be a reference to the weapon's high proportion of Slash damage.
- Upon performing a slam attack, glass shards will fly out from the point of impact. This is purely a visual effect.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.2.1