The Volnus is 's signature glass-themed hammer, boasting a high attack speed and status chance but low critical chance and critical multiplier. Radial slam attacks are much stronger when wielded by Gara.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High and good damage – effective against health and armor.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Tied with for the fastest attack speed of all hammers.
- Innate polarity.
- Volnus, compared to Volnus Prime:
- Lower base damage (220 vs. 250)
- Lower critical chance (18% vs. 20%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.6x vs. 1.8x)
- Lower status chance (30% vs. 34%)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (9 vs. 14)
- Higher disposition (1.35 vs. 0.5)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Volnus's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As a Signature Weapon, Volnus gains a bonus effect with or , gaining 100% additional radial slam attack damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Volnus is derived from the Latin word vulnus, which means "wound" and is the origin of the word vulnerable.
- Upon performing a slam attack, glass shards will fly out from the point of impact. This is purely a visual effect.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
See Also[edit | edit source]
- , 's signature shotgun.
- , Gara's signature throwing knives.
- , the Primed counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|