The Volnus is Gara's signature glass-themed hammer, boasting a high attack speed and status chance but low critical chance and critical multiplier. Radial slam attacks are much stronger when wielded by Gara.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash and good Puncture damage – effective against health and armor.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Fastest attack speed of all hammers.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Volnus's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When used by Gara, the Volnus has 100% increased radial slam attack damage.
- Volnus is the only hammer that primarily deals Slash damage.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Volnus Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Volnus Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Volnus is derived from the Latin word vulnus, which means "wound" and is the origin of the word vulnerable.
- This may be a reference to the weapon's high proportion of Slash damage.
- Upon performing a slam attack, glass shards will fly out from the point of impact. This is purely a visual effect.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0