- Void Traces are primarily obtained by collecting Reactant in Void Fissure missions, which drops from Corrupted enemies, awarding 6-30 Void Traces upon collection of the 10th Reactant. Players are not required to have a Void Relic equipped to obtain Traces.
- When selecting opened Void Relic rewards, the player gains 5 Void Traces per teammate who picks their reward, up to a total of 15 Traces.
- Granum Void Rank 1 reward contains 5/10/15 Void Traces for Normal/Extended/Nightmare Tiers.
- Isolation Vaults contain storage containers that, when broken, may drop Void Traces.
Unlike most resources, there is an upper limit to how many Void Traces a player can stockpile. This cap is determined by one's Mastery Rank using the formula: (Mastery Rank × 50) + 100. For example, a Mastery Rank 13 player can only hold up to 750 Void Traces. Increasing one's Mastery Rank will immediately increase Void Trace storage capacity. Excess Void Traces are discarded, except that excess Void Traces reclaimed upon defeating a Kuva Lich are kept.
- Dragon Key crafting, which requires 10 Void Traces per key.
- Void Relic refinement to increase the odds of acquiring rarer rewards (25 for Exceptional, 50 for Flawless or 100 for Radiant per relic).
- Necraloid standing requires considerable Void Traces (150, 250, and 350 per rank).
Blueprints Requiring Void Traces
|Bleeding Dragon Key||Gear||10 (1)|
|Decaying Dragon Key||Gear||10 (1)|
|Extinguished Dragon Key||Gear||10 (1)|
|Hobbled Dragon Key||Gear||10 (1)|
|Research||x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Last updated: Hotfix 29.9.1 (2021-02-24)
- If you are low on Void Traces but want to save your Relics, run a Fissure mission with no Relic equipped. You'll still earn Void Traces from collecting 10 Reactant as normal, but you won't be able to gain any bonus Traces from other players choosing your reward (because you will not receive one).
- Resource Boosters and the Smeeta Kavat's 120 sec Resource Buff both affect the amount of Void Traces rewarded.
- Final Void Trace reward = v × 2r × 2w × (1+0.25 × b) × 2c + 5p
- v = integer of unboosted Void Trace reward (min 6, max 30)
- r = integer of regular Resource Booster (inactive 0, active 1)
- w = integer of Resource Weekend Booster (inactive 0, active 1)
- b = integer of bonus Resource Boosters received in Endless Void Fissure missions (min 0, max 4)
- c = integer of Charm Resource Buffs active when picking up the 10th Reactant (min 0, max 5)
- p = integer of other players selecting your reward (min 0, max 3)
- The theoretical maximum is 7,695 Void Traces from one Relic; however the odds against having 5 Charm Resource Buffs active when cracking a Relic are astronomical since even having 2 of them active at once is rare. On top of that, the maximum Void Trace storage is currently capped at 1,600 Void Traces with MR 30.
Last updated: Hotfix 27.0.10 (2020-01-11)
|Resources / Components|