Void Dash (default: Operator's default mobility power.+ ) is the
- Crossing the fold between the material plane and the void plane, Void Dash is a mobility power that launches the Operator towards the direction of aim for the length 12 meters, which will knockback any targets in the way.
- Void Dash costs 25 energy to activate.
- Each enemy hit with Void Dash will restore 10 Void energy to the Operator.
- Deals 30 Void damage.
- Directional controls can be used to change the direction the Operator dashes in.
- Void Dash can be used to get past security (e.g., laser grids and energy fields) unaffected and undetected.
- With an exception for such devices in spy vaults. Using Void Dash through them will still trigger an alarm.
- Void Dash can also disarm a Kuva Guardian of their Kesheg.
Void Dash may be enhanced or altered by the following Focus powers:
|Focus||Madurai • Vazarin • Naramon • Unairu • Zenurik|
|Ability||Void Beam • Void Blast • Void Dash • Void Mode|
|Amp • Arcane Enhancement • Operator Cosmetics • The Quills|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.