Access to this mission requires completion of the Angels of the Zariman quest.
Tenno must fight off waves of enemies as they target one of two Exodampers placed in separate locations in the map, cycling between them. Upon their destruction, the enemy will receive a buff for the remainder of the round and then make their way toward the Eternal Relic which is the main defending objective. Exodampers start with 20,000 health and will scale with round count. Exodampers will only respawn once a round is completed. The Eternal Relic has 25,000 health. After not being attacked for X seconds, both Exodampers and the Eternal Relic will regenerate health at a rate of 150(?) health per second.
There are constructible Armaments to assist in the protection of the Exodampers and Relic. The Armaments cost Argozene, a resource exclusive to this gamemode which can be collected from Argozene Drop zones that appear before each wave or looted from enemies. Standing within the radius of the Argozene Drop for ~10 seconds grants 50 Argozene. Players can carry up to 500 Argozene which is shared between the entire squad.
- Mazuka: . Minigun turret that focuses on one target at a time. Costs 40 Argozene. More practical against Grineer infiltrators.
- Faradon: . Arc lightning turret that can strike multiple targets at once, but has a limited range of ~15 meters. Deals procs. Costs 50 Argozene. More practical against Corpus infiltrators.
- Corralizer: . Trap turret that ensnares enemies within ~10 meters and pulls them in, slowing them down, and ignores obstacles. Costs 60 Argozene. More practical against Corpus infiltrators, though it has its uses against the Grineer due to the abundance of .
- Giottica: . A laser-targeted missile launcher. Costs 60 Argozene. More practical against Grineer infiltrators.
Armaments can be built more quickly using the ability keys. Instead of a health bar, Armaments have a duration of 2 minutes.
A round consists of three waves of defending an Exodamper, followed by a Void Angel Manifestation. The round is complete when the Void Angel dies. Enemies will only spawn near one Exodamper site at a time, attacking the Exodamper if it is still standing, and otherwise moving past it to attack the Eternal Relic. If the targetted Exodamper is down and there are no Tenno within ~100m of the Eternal Relic, it will take damage over time. The targetted Exodamper will change at least once during the three defense waves, and will always change before the Void Angel Manifestation.
After every three defense waves a Ravenous Void Angel will appear, which will beeline directly for the Eternal Relic. If there are no Tenno nearby when the Angel spawns, after a few seconds it will teleport, either to the Tenno or directly to the Eternal Relic. Once in position at the Relic, a "Relic Dessication" display will warn that the Angel is feeding from it which takes 30 seconds. The timer will not continue while the Angel is in its recovery state. If the Angel is successful in feeding and extraction is not yet available, the mission ends in failure. Otherwise, the Tenno are immediately directed to extract.
The Void Angel possesses two health bars and depleting the first one will put it in a recovery state, indicated by a green gauge under its health bar. While recovering, a Void bubble appears above it which the Tenno can enter via Operator, fighting its Ethereal form with its health bar indicated blue. After taking some damage, the Ethereal releases multiple spheres that protect it from further damage, which can be removed with Void Sling. Once the Ethereal is defeated, the Void Angel's physical form can be defeated for good. The death of the Ravenous Void Angel completes the round.
Every round after the first, additional enemy forces will spawn alongside the Angel, though they prefer not to attack the Relic directly while the Void Angel is alive. Instead, they will harass the Tenno while they fight the Angel. It is possible for them to damage the Relic, especially if they have to move past it to get to the Tenno.
|Shield Exodamper||Grants Overshields|
|Overguard Exodamper||Grants Overguard|
|Incendiary Exodamper||Grants damage|
|Cryogenic Exodamper||Grants damage|
|Galvanic Exodamper||Grants damage|
|Movement Speed Exodamper||Grants increased Movement Speed|
|Planet||Mission Name||Faction||Wiki's DropTableAlias||Level||Tileset|
|Zariman Ten Zero||Oro Works||Grineer or Corpus||
||50 - 55||Zariman (Tileset)|
Rewards from Void Armageddon missions are offered every three successful waves and Ravenous Void Angel defeated. The order of the rotations is AABC.
|x5000 Credit Cache||50%||x7500 Credit Cache||50%||16%|
|3.13%||3.33%||Hespar Blade Blueprint||10%|
- Oro Works, Zariman Ten Zero
- , and are especially suited for this mission due to possessing abilities that can provide shielding for the Exodampers and the Eternal Relic ( , and , respectively). and also excel in this mission, as and will slow down invading enemies coming close to the objectives
- and Nyx can also provide decent cover for the defense objectives with the long-press and , respectively.
- Deploying Specters of said Warframes near the relic can help defend it as they will be able to use their defensive abilities to help stop enemy fire from reaching it, drawing enemy aggro, and potentially killing any stragglers who rush to the relic.
- 's Conculysts from generate enmity that can attract even the Void Angel, diverting attention away from the defense targets.
- Given that enemies will come from all directions and converge to attack the Exodampers (in contrast to the Eternal Relic which only has three entry points), it is generally more prudent to deploy the Argozene turrets near and around the defense objectives well within the party's firepower instead of chokepoints, particularly if the Argozene supply is rather tight.
- When there are enemies left standing after an alarm to switch to the other defense objective, they will beeline towards the Eternal Relic and attack it, potentially destroying it without the defenders realizing and causing the mission to ultimately fail. Therefore, ensure that all enemies are cleared from the previous objective, or at least one of the party members stay behind for a bit to dispatch any stragglers.
- Alternatively, players can spend some Argozene to deploy a couple of turrets near the Relic while moving to the other defense objective. There are a couple of sockets near the Relic itself that can be used for this purpose.
- In successive rounds after defeating the first Ravenous Void Angel, at least one player should stay close to the Eternal Relic as enemies passing by will suddenly shift to attacking the Relic upon defeating successive Angels. Alternatively, it may be more prudent to simply let the Angel come close to the Relic and defeat it instead of intercepting it from a distance, to account for Grineer or Corpus "reinforcements" getting too close to the Relic.
|PvE||Star Chart||Standard||Assassination • Capture • Exterminate • Hijack • Mobile Defense • Rescue • Sabotage (Assault, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) + Hive • Spy|
|Endless||Defection • Disruption • Defense • Excavation • Infested Salvage • Interception • Survival • Void Armageddon • Void Cascade • Void Flood|
|Free Roam||Bounty (Isolation Vault, Heist)|
|Arena||The Index • Rathuum|
|Special||Granum Void • Junction • Recovery • Sanctuary Onslaught|
|Archwing||Exterminate • Interception • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Rush • Sabotage|
|Empyrean||Standard||Exterminate (Railjack) • Skirmish (Railjack) • Spy (Railjack) • Volatile (Railjack)|
|Endless||Defense (Railjack) • Orphix (Railjack) • Survival (Railjack)|
|Free Roam||Free Flight|
|PvP||Conclave||Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro|
|Other||Frame Fighter • Duel|
|Arbitrations • Crossfire • Dark Sectors • Environmental Hazards • Invasions • Kuva Siphon • |
Kuva Lich • Nightmare Mode • Nightwave • Sorties • The Steel Path • Void Fissures